Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh no! How is she doing? 

Recovering.

But she Still has body aches and kind of a busy body so she can’t stay still and try to do house chores if I even take a little break😆 so being attentive so she doesn’t stand to works 

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not sure if it's discussed but the background music played during the creepy staring scene was from this new show 

Zindagi mere ghar aana , I think it was a promotional gig 

That show is also something related to pregnancy

https://youtu.be/KrY-24JGh38

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Yeah Prema! 

MIL came to visit. And she has got covid. 

So a little busy.

I missed u all so much.

U all have become family now.😊

Hope she gets well soon! 🤗

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Hope she gets well soon! 🤗

Thanks Hails🖤🖤

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Not sure if it's discussed but the background music played during the creepy staring scene was from this new show 

Did not make the connection. The promo looks interesting, but too scared to even give another show a chance on SP!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Aish, thanks for sharing, one other member, @shootingstar told us all about it and I was bummed😕I even mentioned it in the LU not knowing where it is from. But to ask PS team to fit the song when it did not suit the scene is too much or the staring scene was an after thought to promote the new show and the song😕

I am now dreading this new Gul show. SP and her go long ways and hope nothing happens to PS.

mahajanaish thumbnail

I have a strong feeling kal maa khud se uth jaayegi ... Or I wish raavi bachale.... 🥺🥺

mahajanaish thumbnail

Aish, thanks for sharing, one other member, @shootingstar told us all about it and I was bummed😕I even mentioned it in the LU not knowing where it is from. But to ask PS team to fit the song when it did not suit the scene is too much or the staring scene was an after thought to promote the new show and the song😕

I am now dreading this new Gul show. SP and her go long ways and hope nothing happens to PS.

I personally thought that the scene would have been fine if shiva and dev would have watched dhara from a distance reminiscing her sacrifices but what made the scene unbearable for me was that mandir scene ... I m really hoping for better scenes tomorrow .... They have already played with logic and bhabhi devar relationship ... Not sure what's left .... The horror the horror ...😱😱😱

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Recovering.

But she Still has body aches and kind of a busy body so she can’t stay still and try to do house chores if I even take a little break😆 so being attentive so she doesn’t stand to works 

Then how do you tell  her that she needs to rest? I hope she gets better soon😃

mahajanaish thumbnail

On another note , love being called Aish ♥️☺️🤗