Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: mandira2

Hey!

omg this is such a blast from the past!!!

I miss this forum soooo much 😭 we had so much time back then 🤣🤣 I can’t believe we used to spend so much time discussing PS ☠️ This fandom was literally my first! The amount of discussion that used to go on about the tiniest detail (from Bhabhi’s saare choice to Shiva’s latest kaand 🤣😭) of the show feels insane now. When I started watching PS I was in like Year 11 or 12 and now I’m in my 3rd year 🫠 I can’t believe time has flown by so fast. 

Sometimes, I really wish I could read ALL of the ff’s again! As if I had seen them for the first time. What a thrill those days were :) I used to spend the whole day reading so many incredible fanfics. Our fandom was spoiled with sooo many good authors (such as yourself 🥰).

do give updates on yourself too!! And let’s try to have a random post like this every now and then to reconnect ☺️

Lmao same girl...now when I watch the episodes from the later time I feel like hitting my head smiley36

I'm 24 lol...I started in lockdown when I finished my graduation. I just got over with my 1st year of PG...and have two drop years as well lmao

Awww thank you so much for remembering my writing...I haven't penned down anything in ages...maybe I'll write something one of these days for you all and post it here. smiley9

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

Barkhaa yaar tu kahaan hai aaj kal??? 

haan bhaaaiiii whereeeee?? @barkhuuuuusmiley39smiley37

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

hi hi, i literally logged in after randomly seeing this lol. Hope you are doing good <3

Heeyyyy Roch! 

I'm doing okay. College keeps me very busy and there are bad days once in a while but I am wayyyy better outside doing something than I was years ago at home...

It is better.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

I only started watching Pandya store season 2 that too for Ankur Nayyar smiley9 Story of the show is just ok but I watch it for him only smiley36

lol...we've all been there. 

We watched S1 for Shivi only lmao

RitaSkeeter thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

What a blessing to find this post. Truly warmed my heart reading some members posts and reminiscing of the good ol' days. 

The forum, the people, the FANFICS (more on that down below)!!! Such a trip down the memory lane! I just posted on twitter after finding out the show is ending, which truly feels like end of an era for me, although I had stopped watching the show after they phased out original star cast. 

I am so glad you tagged me. I will keep coming back to this thread, to atleast check out the linked story index. 

PS: Here is mine, incase anyone cares! I had such a fun time writing about ShiVi, and I think it played a huge role in making me feel like i was part of the fandom, and it was such a lovely fandom to be a part of!. RitaSkeeterIF - Wattpad

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: RitaSkeeter

What a blessing to find this post. Truly warmed my heart reading some members posts and reminiscing of the good ol' days. 

The forum, the people, the FANFICS (more on that down below)!!! Such a trip down the memory lane! I just posted on twitter after finding out the show is ending, which truly feels like end of an era for me, although I had stopped watching the show after they phased out original star cast. 

I am so glad you tagged me. I will keep coming back to this thread, to atleast check out the linked story index. 

PS: Here is mine, incase anyone cares! I had such a fun time writing about ShiVi, and I think it played a huge role in making me feel like i was part of the fandom, and it was such a lovely fandom to be a part of!. RitaSkeeterIF - Wattpad

Awww bubs so good to hear from you. smiley27

Man I was done with the show way before they phased out the cast. smiley36

It has definitely been ages since I went to wattpad lmao...college + PG stress doesn't really allow me. I will remember going to your id whenever I open the site next. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Hello! Hope you have been well! Time flies!

How nostalgic it is to be here again. Man this time 3 years ago was 😂😂. I remember all the EDTs and AU DT discussions. The haveli times and all the hilarious posts on the show.

Do miss ShiVi ffs. Wish all those that went mid way would return finish it (including you?).

But came here to celebrate. Finally, at last, this trash is ending. We'd been wanting it since they did kachara with Shweta kaand and gober track. Finally shutter down!

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 hours ago

I come here sometimes to re-read the old shivi ffs. I do miss that feeling 💖