Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadu13

It’s a very typical drama. Everyone in the drama basically just bullies amna’s character. She is the abla nari character. She is already divorced once then got married off to Junaid’s character after aiza’s character ran away from her marriage with Junaid. 

emmad is wasted in this drama. I don’t understand why aiza hates Junaid. Like she ran away from the marriage n got married to emmad, but she is driving her car into puddles just to throw kichard over Junaid n stuff, like why? She seems evil for sake of it.

anyway what will happen is she will end up divorced from emmad n come back to Junaid n ruin his life n her sister amna’s as well. I mean actually amna doesn’t have a life aiza can ruin, cause it really can’t get much worse than what she already faces now.

Thank you for the review. I have 3 of the episodes saved in my mobile but couldn't watch yet. I don't know why! I feel Junaid is doing a good acting here. And Amna Ilyas doesn't do dramas every day. Emmad too.. so I want to watch for them. Now I am confused.

I feel the same about Mohabbat Daagh and Daur. Every time I want to watch I feel they might not interest me.😕 Sometimes I find my self watching a B&W Indian movie insteed.😆

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I don't like Amna Ilyas at all🤔

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the review. I have 3 of the episodes saved in my mobile but couldn't watch yet. I don't know why! I feel Junaid is doing a good acting here. And Amna Ilyas doesn't do dramas every day. Emmad too.. so I want to watch for them. Now I am confused.

I feel the same about Mohabbat Daagh and Daur. Every time I want to watch I feel they might not interest me.😕 Sometimes I find my self watching a B&W Indian movie insteed.😆

I don’t think the acting in the drama is all tht bad. It just that the story is terrible imo.

Dour seems very depressing. Nothing of value happens in the drama for episodes.

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Why don’t u like her?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kadu13

Why don’t u like her?

People dont like her because of her antics but I’m fine with her. Shes good at pissing hypocrites off 😆

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

People dont like her because of her antics but I’m fine with her. Shes good at pissing hypocrites off 😆

I think she goes overboard at times. Like the Apple thing recently. Even if it was her relative n he didn’t mind, still you shouldn’t be putting tht stuff on the internet. Stuff like that should stay between friends. 

I really want to watch this show only for Emmad Irfani but I don't like Amna Ilyas🤢

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Ditto 

I never liked her

Neither as actor nor as person 

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Ditto 

I never liked her

Neither as actor nor as person 

She is a terrible actress

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I completed watching the 1st 5 episodes of this drama , and I love it.❤️

Amna is doing gr8. Her persona is adding lots of value to this drama. She isn't playing that typical bichari aurat who keeps crying. She is handling the situation very well. And I love the understanding between leads, how they support and trust eachother. Plus Junaid and Amna have a good chemistry.😳

As for Ayza Awan , she is doing gr8 as the narsist vamp.. this is her best performance till date. And I couldn't believe how sweet Emmad Irfani's char is😳. Sadly he was fooled by his wife, but not for long I am sure.