Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Big Bang production house ka hai😌
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kadu13

Tehran aangan is still going? I stopped watching it after it stopped for Ramadan. There was no real villain in the story so nothing happens. I didn’t enjoy the dad n his flirty nature either.

Gustakh dil was express right. The one with arij n affan. Tht was such a good pairing ruined by a stupid ending. 

I just watched 1 or 2 episodes of TA, only for Azfu.. but he is hardly there.😒 So I stopped.. many characters , and veteran actors for silly roles .

Gustakh Ishq was a good thriller, but it was messed up from the beginning itself.. the side tracks were boring..and the main track was badly editted. Loved Arij Affan pairing though.❤️

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Big Bang production house ka hai😌

Oh my lovely daughter , you are back .🤗

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

This reminds of when Iqra junaid show kasak came on express for a week and then shelved to air on ary again. 😆

Yes. It had another name first.. I didn't even realised that it is the same Kasak. I still have some doubts .😕

I saw some bts pics from Amna Ilyas drama..so I think it is a new one , and not delayed as I thought earlier..or maybe they are adding some new scenes.🤓

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh my lovely daughter , you are back .🤗

thank you 😇🤗 May Allah bless you with Happiness & Grace your home with warmth and peace AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. Happy belated Eid Mubarak🤗 Yes I'm back😃. My uncle and aunt were tested positive for covid. They were admitted to private hospital. So iis liye busy thi🤔

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

thank you 😇🤗 May Allah bless you with Happiness & Grace your home with warmth and peace AMEEN SUMMAAMEEN. Happy belated Eid Mubarak🤗 Yes I'm back😃. My uncle and aunt were tested positive for covid. They were admitted to private hospital. So iis liye busy thi🤔

Happy Eid to you too. May Allah grant your uncle and aunt speed recovery. And may your life be full of happiness and good health.

We missed you alot.. @DocD was asking about you , but we didn't know how to contact you.😒

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I just watched 1 or 2 episodes of TA, only for Azfu.. but he is hardly there.😒 So I stopped.. many characters , and veteran actors for silly roles .

Gustakh Ishq was a good thriller, but it was messed up from the beginning itself.. the side tracks were boring..and the main track was badly editted. Loved Arij Affan pairing though.❤️

It was one my original favorite pairings. Way back now. I miss arij wish she comes back sometime.

Kadu13 thumbnail

Didn’t realize this already started 

https://youtu.be/c2DUotixjM4

Kadu13 thumbnail

Basically u have 2 sisters. Aliza and areesha. Aliza is played by amna n areesha by aiza. Areesha is spoiled younger sista n aliza is the older more suljhi hui sister. They haven’t said this in the show yet but from the teasers we know. Aliza was married but got divorced before ruksati. 

then we have maaz played by Junaid who the 2 girls cousin. He is head over heels for areesha. They r supposed to be married soon. Areesha doesn’t want it though. She wants to marry a rich person. In a party she sees emmad who is rich n handsome n she is fida on him.

from the next episode teasers we see areesha will run away from her marriage with Maaz. So Maaz will probably be forced to marry Aliza.