Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadu13

Didn’t realize this already started 

https://youtu.be/c2DUotixjM4

tfs...aliza & maaz have an understated chemistry...especially the moment when he bought earrings for arisha...quite subtle chemistry is visible..

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Basically u have 2 sisters. Aliza and areesha. Aliza is played by amna n areesha by aiza. Areesha is spoiled younger sista n aliza is the older more suljhi hui sister. They haven’t said this in the show yet but from the teasers we know. Aliza was married but got divorced before ruksati. 

then we have maaz played by Junaid who the 2 girls cousin. He is head over heels for areesha. They r supposed to be married soon. Areesha doesn’t want it though. She wants to marry a rich person. In a party she sees emmad who is rich n handsome n she is fida on him.

from the next episode teasers we see areesha will run away from her marriage with Maaz. So Maaz will probably be forced to marry Aliza. 

Thanks for review 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Basically u have 2 sisters. Aliza and areesha. Aliza is played by amna n areesha by aiza. Areesha is spoiled younger sista n aliza is the older more suljhi hui sister. They haven’t said this in the show yet but from the teasers we know. Aliza was married but got divorced before ruksati. 

then we have maaz played by Junaid who the 2 girls cousin. He is head over heels for areesha. They r supposed to be married soon. Areesha doesn’t want it though. She wants to marry a rich person. In a party she sees emmad who is rich n handsome n she is fida on him.

from the next episode teasers we see areesha will run away from her marriage with Maaz. So Maaz will probably be forced to marry Aliza. 

Thanks for the update.😃

Why does this story ring a bell?🤔 Again the same old thing. Anyway. I'll watch for the after marriage lovestory track. I hope Junaid will be fair with his wife.

I am happy Amna Ilyas is doing a drama after so long. I watched her once in a telefilm with Syed Jibran and they had an amazing chemistry in it.💥

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the update.😃

Why does this story ring a bell?🤔 Again the same old thing. Anyway. I'll watch for the after marriage lovestory track. I hope Junaid will be fair with his wife.

I am happy Amna Ilyas is doing a drama after so long. I watched her once in a telefilm with Syed Jibran and they had an amazing chemistry in it.💥

i think the execution is okay so far even if its an old wine in new bottle...but lets see since its just 1 episode 🤷‍♀️ 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

i think the execution is okay so far even if its an old wine in new bottle...but lets see since its just 1 episode 🤷‍♀️ 

I'll try to watch it.. coz I read good things about it. If the characters are well written, I may end up relating to them, coz I like typical dramas.😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

ivr only seen promo for episode 2...

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Idk how anyone watches this. It’s so painful to watch for me.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Idk how anyone watches this. It’s so painful to watch for me.

Really is it that sad? 

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Really is it that sad? 

It’s a very typical drama. Everyone in the drama basically just bullies amna’s character. She is the abla nari character. She is already divorced once then got married off to Junaid’s character after aiza’s character ran away from her marriage with Junaid. 

emmad is wasted in this drama. I don’t understand why aiza hates Junaid. Like she ran away from the marriage n got married to emmad, but she is driving her car into puddles just to throw kichard over Junaid n stuff, like why? She seems evil for sake of it.

anyway what will happen is she will end up divorced from emmad n come back to Junaid n ruin his life n her sister amna’s as well. I mean actually amna doesn’t have a life aiza can ruin, cause it really can’t get much worse than what she already faces now.