Cvs pls balance Drama and Negativity 🙏🙏

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Cvs can we pls slow down a bit ?πŸ™

Can we get little longer Raghvi scenes πŸ™

Can we get some light hearted episode? πŸ™

Cvs pls balance drama and negativity in the show. Too many villains we have right now on the showliterally Every other character is against Raghvi 

Pls let us  and Raghvi breathe little bit😳 We are continuously on a roller coaster ride and Raghvi are busy in solving family issues one after other😭😭 

Can we relax for atleast 1 episodeπŸ™πŸ™

We understand the itv  tradition of interrupting lead couple  moments but atleast let them enjoy a little bit πŸ˜‘😑

Today you guys wasted another opportunity  Why can't Mandar come a bit later??

Raghav wanted to have dinner with his wife so why can't you show them having dinner together atleast πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

We know drama is important but atleast show some proper Raghvi conversation or something.  Raghvi appears as guests in the show 

Pls we are getting tired from too much drama and negativity. 

Pls cvs work on itπŸ™πŸ™

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was soo sure today that Raghav had soo many plans. He wasn't just gonna stop at the love confession and his frustration when the door bell rang and Pallavi said Mandaar made my thoughts clear. He wanted their relationship to move forward and i think that it should. 

And i totally agree that we have way too many negative characters now. I mean it should be that we can count negative out of the positive easily but here we have the other way around. There are not more than 4-5 positive and supporting characters and more than 6 negative. 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think Amma won’t turn because both Raghav and Pallavi know that Mandar is alive and that she wasn’t hallucinating it 

And I’m sure Pallu will come around, just hope it’s not too late and Amma and Raghav don’t get too frustrated 

I can’t see Amma turning negative but I think she might be upset with Pallu if she continues to behave like this 

I agree with the negatives, I think Ved/Sunny/Keerthi should be considered one character and the main one as well

hopefully Mandar is out of the negative picture for a while

Medha0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I think Amma won’t turn because both Raghav and Pallavi know that Mandar is alive and that she wasn’t hallucinating it 

And I’m sure Pallu will come around, just hope it’s not too late and Amma and Raghav don’t get too frustrated 

I can’t see Amma turning negative but I think she might be upset with Pallu if she continues to behave like this 

I agree with the negatives, I think Ved/Sunny/Keerthi should be considered one character and the main one as well

hopefully Mandar is out of the negative picture for a while

I agree Amma won’t turn negative.

It will be more like she will be disappointed with Pallavi when it seems Pallavi is not moving forward from her past and fails to support Raghav and make him feel secure and then will explain things to Pallavi calmly and make her realise she needs to move forward with Raghav in life now.

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

I was soo sure today that Raghav had soo many plans. He wasn't just gonna stop at the love confession and his frustration when the door bell rang and Pallavi said Mandaar made my thoughts clear. He wanted their relationship to move forward and i think that it should. 

And i totally agree that we have way too many negative characters now. I mean it should be that we can count negative out of the positive easily but here we have the other way around. There are not more than 4-5 positive and supporting characters and more than 6 negative. 

I know right πŸ˜”

Confession is not going to happen we know that but execution of the Raghvi scenes are very disappointing. 

They Spend money and time on decorations but not using it completely 

Atleast let them have a conversation, sit down and enjoy their dinner and then Mandy can enter to disturb them. 

Krishna and Pallu's scenes were longer and better than Raghvi.

Flow is missing from the storyπŸ˜”

Editing is bad, direction is not upto the mark 

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Cvs can we pls slow down a bit ?πŸ™

Can we get little longer Raghvi scenes πŸ™

Can we get some light hearted episode? πŸ™

Cvs pls balance drama and negativity in the show. Too many villains we have right now on the showliterally Every other character is against Raghvi 

Pls let us  and Raghvi breathe little bit😳 We are continuously on a roller coaster ride and Raghvi are busy in solving family issues one after other😭😭 

Can we relax for atleast 1 episodeπŸ™πŸ™

We understand the itv  tradition of interrupting lead couple  moments but atleast let them enjoy a little bit πŸ˜‘😑

Today you guys wasted another opportunity  Why can't Mandar come a bit later??

Raghav wanted to have dinner with his wife so why can't you show them having dinner together atleast πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

We know drama is important but atleast show some proper Raghvi conversation or something.  Raghvi appears as guests in the show 

Pls we are getting tired from too much drama and negativity. 

Pls cvs work on itπŸ™πŸ™

I don't know k cvs ye dekhtey hongay ya padhtey hongay but seriously they must understand we watch this show for Raghvi .. .I am so upset after watching only 2 min of Raghvi like seriously??? We were waiting for this scene so eagerly ..and the execution is sooo below level.. ??? 

So. Many negative characters oh god .. all are turning negative ??? Iss show ka USP hi raghvi h if you don't give raghvi how the trp will increase ??? 

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

I know right πŸ˜”

Confession is not going to happen we know that but execution of the Raghvi scenes are very disappointing. 

They Spend money and time on decorations but not using it completely 

Atleast let them have a conversation, sit down and enjoy their dinner and then Mandy can enter to disturb them. 

Krishna and Pallu's scenes were longer and better than Raghvi.

Flow is missing from the storyπŸ˜”

Editing is bad, direction is not upto the mark 

I now just hope that they don't fast forward the function that they're gonna show in the future episodes. We can have soo many scenes in it and so much fun before the main drama hits off

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know honestly I'm wondering who the heck are these viewers whose TV's are monitored for adding to trp points (if that's how the trp works). Do these viewers change channel if raghvi romance is onπŸ˜† like oh hey romance is on, I don't want to watch the channel anymore? Drama aa gaya chalo channel nahi change karna padega?

Then what's the interruption for? raghvi romance se trp kam ho jayegi kya? Samajh nahi aaya mujhe ye logic. Balance karo..villans dalo, drama ho but saath mein satisfaction of romance bhi zaroori hai !

Merly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree dear

My lovebird’s date must have been the whole episode today and mandar enter must happen tomorrow   only …….

I think cv wants us to be on the edge always or else we will not wait for daily episodes 😊

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Glad u made this topic 

Raghvi scenes hurried and cut shorted 

But dfamily scenes full on what’s wrong with makers 

Suki and d family drama getting on my nerves 

Mandaar and ved better scenes hai but not choti bhindi backwas 

no breather we want few light moments too

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 years ago