Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Cvs can we pls slow down a bit ?πŸ™

Can we get little longer Raghvi scenes πŸ™

Can we get some light hearted episode? πŸ™

Cvs pls balance drama and negativity in the show. Too many villains we have right now on the showliterally Every other character is against Raghvi 

Pls let us  and Raghvi breathe little bit😳 We are continuously on a roller coaster ride and Raghvi are busy in solving family issues one after other😭😭 

Can we relax for atleast 1 episodeπŸ™πŸ™

We understand the itv  tradition of interrupting lead couple  moments but atleast let them enjoy a little bit πŸ˜‘😑

Today you guys wasted another opportunity  Why can't Mandar come a bit later??

Raghav wanted to have dinner with his wife so why can't you show them having dinner together atleast πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

We know drama is important but atleast show some proper Raghvi conversation or something.  Raghvi appears as guests in the show 

Pls we are getting tired from too much drama and negativity. 

Pls cvs work on itπŸ™πŸ™

so true Neelu..

too much negativity & drama around..

husband wanted to have dinner with his wife...cvs could have made them, have dinner, a small dance...then at end could have made Mandaar entryπŸ€”..& that Mandaar also, y did he come simply...so desperate to c who is PallaviπŸ€”..& doesnt even speak...just ran away by hearing a male voice..

when Raghav said to Pallu, now no one can come between us, that time only they made Mandaar to enter...

typical 3rd angle entry...his entry on show is for that onlyπŸ˜†, to create problems between Raghavi

there r already so many, that they want Mandaar to do the same too..

looks like now all side villians will take back seat & Mandaar will take the initiate to come between leadsπŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...& we just get to c jealous Raghav..

not sacrifising Raghav or the one where we saw today, who doesnt trust Pallavi

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just made a similar post !!! Didnt see your post den .

Today was supposed to be breather after such a hectic running , chasing , jail and hospital but no they had put Mandar in it.

Couldnt he wait out for just one episode. It was just a cute set up but they didnt even shoot a scene of 5 mins in dt. It over wid just a song. I thought it will be atleast half an episode if not more. Disappointed ! Onr episode breather toh bnta tha. Then they could hv started the drama again.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Raghvi scenes need to be slowed down, longer. These two have so much potential without even words..Just let the moment sink in. Even prior to that we are rushing or getting interuppted.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: armaanasya

You know honestly I'm wondering who the heck are these viewers whose TV's are monitored for adding to trp points (if that's how the trp works). Do these viewers change channel if raghvi romance is onπŸ˜† like oh hey romance is on, I don't want to watch the channel anymore? Drama aa gaya chalo channel nahi change karna padega?

Then what's the interruption for? raghvi romance se trp kam ho jayegi kya? Samajh nahi aaya mujhe ye logic. Balance karo..villans dalo, drama ho but saath mein satisfaction of romance bhi zaroori hai !

🀣 πŸ€£ it looks like ab inka romance aa rha chalo aage akro bache bigar rhe aese show dekh kar naa.... TRP aunty's change the channel..... Jese drama aata hai too dekhne lagti hai... Or bolti hogi ab dekho ye hui naa dekhne wali or kux sikhne wali chij..... πŸ€£ 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect post πŸ‘πŸΌ we all want same things yaar there should be blanched about all things drama, comedy romance fight but noo sara chij ache se ho jata hai but sirf romance ke times garbar ho jata hai.....

One point i like to add this why makers don't try new things in India TV because of TRP viewers didn't enjoy it...... They like same old sasa bahu drama.... They can't just appreciate new things and progressive stories.... So i will totally blame on it 

And big Big show makers ko v blame karu gi kuki woo koi kadam nhi uthate hai too bring change in itv because of that abhi tak humari TV audience kux new nhi approved karti hai 

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kya kahein kya na kahein πŸ€”πŸ€”

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Na RaghVi ki n humaari bhavanao ki qadar nahi hai

Rama rama kitna drama

jhelpu hai Pallavikiaaibabakabeta 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SruthySudeep

I don't know k cvs ye dekhtey hongay ya padhtey hongay but seriously they must understand we watch this show for Raghvi .. .I am so upset after watching only 2 min of Raghvi like seriously??? We were waiting for this scene so eagerly ..and the execution is sooo below level.. ??? 

So. Many negative characters oh god .. all are turning negative ??? Iss show ka USP hi raghvi h if you don't give raghvi how the trp will increase ??? 

Problem is in continuity.  In show's timeline Raghav was fighting for his life in the morning in the afternoon he was discharged even after they showed head trauma was so severe at home he was perfectly fineπŸ˜†no weakness, dizziness  and faπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺtigue after being in hospital for serious head injury πŸ€ͺ

Common cvs atleast follow up the details. Raghav's head was covered in bandage like a shower cap but in few hours it was reduced to a small bandage πŸ€ͺ

I would have preferred a scene in the Raghvi bedroom Pallavi taking care of Raghav. Let him recover a little bit. 

Raghav is not a superhero πŸ€£one day he is in ICU fighting for his life and next day he is fighting Mandar πŸ€ͺor "the 4 Bottles of blood" made his invincible πŸ˜†

We are hopping from one scene to other. Story is not flowing smoothly it comes out patchy. 

If we regular viewers feeling this way then imagine how new viewers would feel about it.  How they expect to fetch Trp like this 

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

You know honestly I'm wondering who the heck are these viewers whose TV's are monitored for adding to trp points (if that's how the trp works). Do these viewers change channel if raghvi romance is onπŸ˜† like oh hey romance is on, I don't want to watch the channel anymore? Drama aa gaya chalo channel nahi change karna padega?

Then what's the interruption for? raghvi romance se trp kam ho jayegi kya? Samajh nahi aaya mujhe ye logic. Balance karo..villans dalo, drama ho but saath mein satisfaction of romance bhi zaroori hai !

Exactly who are these people??

As far as my experience goes with Itv its always Leads who fetch Trp.

Its not necessary to show them romancing all the time Scenes could be anything them having a chat, doing some work together like any regular household chore .

But here Raghvi scenes are even insult to lollipop atleast let the viewers to feel the essence and let it sink in but no everything need to be Rushed and make a khichdi😑

After accident case they throw Mandar in the mix. SAANS TO LENE TO BHAI😭

Atleast 1 episode after high voltage drama is needed πŸ™

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merly

Agree dear

My lovebird’s date must have been the whole episode today and mandar enter must happen tomorrow   only …….

I think cv wants us to be on the edge always or else we will not wait for daily episodes 😊

I am not even mad about date being ruined. Its the continuity which is making my head go 

Raghav is out from hospital and all fine within few hours πŸ€ͺ

Raghvi scenes needs to longer in oder for viewers to connect to them and get the feels.