Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shawt.sweet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If anyone's wondering what @coderlady is giving feedbacks about, it was the whole part of the chapter I sent her through PMs

shawt.sweet thumbnail

CHAPTER 5 - PART 1

Everything was done fast after the mooh-dikhayi rasm.

They couln't afford to wait now, they had Padma's wedding real quick, and a double wedding simultaneously was surely exhausting.

And today, the most auspicious day of their lives! The day their worlds would meet and everything would change.

It was their wedding.

Both the people were decked up really heavy.

Kunwar Pratap was made to wear a gold embroidered Sherwani, with a Deep Red coloured Shawl on top. His Pagri had diamonds studded in the brooch he wore with the same shade of Red.

He was wearing a deep Brown coloured Mojdi and his Talwar was given by Rawatji, Ajabde's Mama Sa on the Ganesh Sthapna Pooja at Bijoliya.

His Deep Red coloured tilak was today more darker and more prominent, making his face get a larger glow. It had a grain or two of rice sticked to it, as it is done while doing the aarti.

Overall, he looked no less than an Angel God summoned on the Earth.

The royal family were already in Bijoliya by  afternoon, for the Muhurat of the wedding was scheduled in the evening.

They stood at the entrance of the huge palace, with only the Men of the Royal family. 

The women weren't supposed to be there, they were to make preparations of the welcome staying at home.

Hansa Bai came out towards the entrance where her Son-in-law sat on the huge horse trying to make his talwaar reached the Kalash hung high towards the sky.

She took a minute or two walking towards them, slowly...steadily...letting her eyes see the whole of her daughter's husband's image. 

She was lucky enough to get called 'Maa' from the bravest son of Rajputana. 

She was lucky enough to get her daughter married to the humblest son of Rajputana.

She was lucky enough for God to hear her pleas of giving her daughter the life she deserved.

She looked at him, smiling continuously. 

Had she been told that a day like this would come, she would have laughed it off. Never she would have even dreamt of it. But here she was, having a huge pooja thaal in her hands, taking it to the one person whom each and every one of Rajputana were fond of.

''Kunwar Pratap, jald se jald iss kalash ko talwaar se tekiye aur yahaan aaiye, tilak karwaiye apna.'' She said, as there were just three to four steps left till she reached.

''Kintu yeh kitna upar baandha hua hai. Itni saralta se thode hi chhoo payenge hum..'' He broke his thoughts into words, getting a bit frustrated over the fact.

''Karna to padega Dadabhai, anyatha bhabhisa nahin milengi!!'' Shakti said teasingly, and everyone laughed on his comment.

''Chup rahiye Bhai. Yaad hai na, *mann ki baat*?!'' He whispered to him, indicating the good bashing he had given to him and Chakrapani.

Shakti quickly pursed his lips, and everyone gave a slight chuckle, knowing Kunwar Pratap might have given the ultimatum to his Brother.

At last, after enumerous number of tries, he reached the kalash, and turned it over so that the Rose petals fell on him and his family.

He got down, and went forward to Hansa Bai for doing the aarti.

He bent down to take her blessings, and she lovingly patted his head and cupped his face.

''Sada haste rahiyega Kunwar Pratap, Rajputane ka naam badhaate rahiye.'' She gave him her good wishes.

Kunwar Pratap smiled a genuine smile, and Hansa couldn't help think of the strong resemblance he gave away of his mother while smiling like that.

She swiftly took some of the kohl from underneath the rim of her eyes, and did a tikka below his right ear.

''Aaiye Kunwar Sa. Ranaji? Aaiye.''

She addressed them and took them inside, while the Bhil head and some other trusted ones took the horses to the stables.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Good to see you back. You managed to post.

coderlady thumbnail

Did you ever figure out which words were causing the problem?

shawt.sweet thumbnail

Hello everyone!

So I found a solution to the spam thing which I was getting, I published this same story on Wattpad and even added a new chapter to it. Honestly Wattpad is more easy to handle and it was really nice for me to write there.

One more thing, I changed the name of the fanfic there, it's Growing Love | PrAja Fanfiction there, under @falakmaheshwari11 .

I am planning to complete the story there, if you have time, please do check it out.

Thankyou

falak.

Edited by shawt.sweet - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Great. I will check it out.

42prajafan thumbnail

Yrr aage ki story aa gai or kiss baam se hai please yrr bta do😊

shawt.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: 42prajafan

Yrr aage ki story aa gai or kiss baam se hai please yrr bta do😊

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you're trying to say..?

Aashishsharma thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Aashishsharma thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.