Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

ohh how do you not know about Groom Kidnapping in Bihar??

There was also a serial about it. the picture is from that show 😐

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_kidnapping

No... I did not know about groom kidnapping 😲

... now you put an idea into my head where Raavi kidnaps Shiva 😆 What have you done to me?!?

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

No... I did not know about groom kidnapping 😲

... now you put an idea into my head where Raavi kidnaps Shiva 😆 What have you done to me?!?

It is actually pretty gut wrenching in real life. The show was gut wrenching too. The girl was educated and good but dark skinned. So no one would marry her 😔. The family in desperation kidnap the groom. Of course after marriage she gets terribly ill-treated. The guy is also torn- he feels humiliated, cheated and disillusioned . But, given that it is ITV, the groom does eventually fall for her.

Hope you have something lighter in mind 😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail

After having it stuck in my head for nearly the whole day... I finally realize the kind of man I want for myself! I want Madhavan from Alaipayuthey! His character was so boyish and charming  From the way he teases and loves Shalini in the movie.

Plus, I would love to spend my mornings doing this!

I wish ShiVi can get comfortable enough to kiss each other in the morning like this before Shiva goes to the shop!

EDIT: Nivi, your instructions didn't work! I couldn't post the gif 😔 Please let me know how I can upload gifs because I want to you guys a scene from the movie Dear Comrade that I would love for ShiVi to re-enact!

EDIT 2: Finally! Got it to work! But it's only half the gif since the part of Madhavan kissing Shalini is not there 😔 Regardless, Madhavan's character in this movie is my dream boy 

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail

It is actually pretty gut wrenching in real life. The show was gut wrenching too. The girl was educated and good but dark skinned. So no one would marry her 😔. The family in desperation kidnap the groom. Of course after marriage she gets terribly ill-treated. The guy is also torn- he feels humiliated, cheated and disillusioned . But, given that it is ITV, the groom does eventually fall for her.

Yikes... that sounds horrible and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

My idea was much lighter 😆 Raavi kidnaps him to the park and they spend a special day out where she forces him to buy her all the food she wants. That scene should be enough for the AU thread to be showered with BTS pics from ship captain

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Omg which show was this? it sounds horrible 😲

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Homework time (with cheating)😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, yes.

I want my future husband to be kind and attentive like Gaumbi. I want him to be spontaneous and fearless like Shiva. I want him to be funny and charming like Krish, and I want him to never be afraid in initiating romance like Dev.

So yeah, I want a husband who is somewhat like all the Pandya brothers 🤣. I don’t know if I’ll find that. But hopefully, I find someone close to that.

PS: I’m also attracted to Dev’s dressing sense. He has this boyish charm in the way he dresses 🤣 Maybe I deserve the Mera Dev Award, but apart from that, I still don’t “love” him 🤣

you really, really deserve the Mera Dev award.. we should have nominated you 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I hope you find one just like that, Avi ❤️

Also, I wish we’d known this before, I’d have personally campaigned for you for Mera Dev award 🤣

I would have joined you 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Omg which show was this? it sounds horrible 😲

Bhagyavidhaata

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Oh no!! All my options are no longer valid😔 Krish ki shaadi fix hote hote 1-2 saal jaege tab tak he will be 21 and can get legally married 😂😂 Hardik ke liye age is just a number, dil se abhi bhi wo jawaan hai🤣

Kaka ko thoda wig and hair dye kar dege toh unki umar pata nahi chalegi🤣 Oops Suraj is married? Prema you are a genius! You remember Suraj ke dialogues bhi !! 

Agar ye options sab cancel ho gaye hai toh ek hi option bacha - Maagin ka beta Shivang🤣

Shivang is the sole eligible bachelor..par abhi uske liye we will have to host a swayamvar and ask these girls to showcase their talents😂😂 🏹 too much kharcha Prema🤣

🤣🤣

Kaka with wig and hair dye? 🤣 Somnath ke saare ladke khatam ho gaye kya 🤣