Anupamaa is one argument away from losing it all

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Opening her academy at the workshop like this was an utterly dumb idea. Inviting Vanraj in for his cafe was even worse.

Anu has no legal right on that property. Bapuji already has multiple health issues. Another heart attack & he could be gone/bed ridden any day.

If Vanraj's cafe takes off, he'll go back to being his original self. He's super sweet right now only because currently he has a weaker hand. A tiny argument over anything, like the academy's music disturbing cafe's customers will snowball. Vanraj will make the most of the fact that the property is his inheritance & Anu has no claim. He has already fought Anu over property multiple times now, he'll do it again.

This is going to be an upcoming storyline, guaranteed. Being trusting is admirable. But the writers have dialled it up to make Anu a whole dumbas$.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anupamaa's surrounded by such gullible people around her that one flick and her world she boasts about will topple over like dominoes. As they say, smart enemies are better than stupid friends.

Even Kinjal was not spared, though I don't blame her, Anupamaa should have taken a better approach.

Now Pakhi and Paritosh are back on the anti-Anupamaa bandwagon for their own selfish interests, and it won't be long before Leela and maybe Dolly joins them too. Jobless Kavya has even more time to spare to ploy against Anupamaa.

I can pretty much predict that the house has been split evenly, but Kavya will convince Vanraj to get the factory land on his name exclusively and sell it, if his cafe starts to crumble financially, putting Anupamaa's career at stake again.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had same thought! One complain for music noise can create huge argument and anupama is dumb who started her start up business on Leela’s land. 

How can someone be so fool?! I mean she has 25 years of experience with vanraj still she invited him ?! Or decided to set up dance academy on leela’s land?!

Bapuji sabko apna hissa de kar free ho chuke hai and it’s up to his wife Leela whom she wants to pass her inheritance and I am sure why she will give her inheritance to her ex-bahu ?! She will pass her inheritance to her 2 children and which is nothing wrong . It’s her right to decide whom she wants to give her property.

In legal terms, divorce is already done and dusted, anupama got partial house property after divorce so her chapter is over on property terms.

In future, Land rights will pass only to  Leela’s children i.e. Vanraj and his sister only on legal ground. 

It will be again highlighte how selfish vanraj is who kicked out anupama’s business  but they will never show how dumb anupama is who made such a foolish decision of using EX -IN LAW’S property to start her career🤢

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Since  house is self acquired property of bapuji  to bapuji  apni self acquired property apni marji kisi ko bhi de sakte hain  .  Bapuji ne apni self acquired property mein ex bahu ko hissa diya hai to isme bapuji ka own  bloor vanraj khuch nahin kar  sakta  . Even if vanraj go to court    to court bhi koi vanraj ki help nahin kar sakti 

Kyonki makaan  yeh i bapuji ki self acquired property hai unki marji woh kisi ko  bhi apni self acquired property de sakte hain usme koi khuch nahin kar sakta not Even vanraj cant do anything 

But yes jaise vanraj ne bataaya tha  ki usne bhi  makaan  banane mein contribuute kiya hai to jitna vanraj ne contribute kiya utne mein vanraj ka legal right ho sakta hai  but vanraj ko proof dena hoga ki usne bhi makaan banane mein  contribuute kiya hai 

About factory i Dont know ki kya yeh bapuji ke  khud ke paise se khareedi property hai ya pushtaini property hai 

If factory is also fully self acquired property of  bapuji  tabhi vanraj is mein bhi khuch nahin kar sakta,  when bapuji  gave portion of self acquired of factory o  anupama for dance academy 

But yes factory agar pushtaini property hui to vanraj claim kar sakta hai 

Son and daughter Dont  have legal right on  father property if father 's property is self acquired property if father gave his self acquired property to anyone 

Yes son  and daughter has legal right on father 's ancestral property 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

The above comment is wrong on so many levels, I can't even. I know it's an ITV show, but a lot of misinformation gets shared around his forum with a lot of confidence. Like the replies to my post expressing that opening a cafe is a dumb move & suggestion by Vanraj & Anupamaa respectively.

First, Vanraj can most definitely stake a claim at the workshop, no matter how Bapuji got it. If it's ancestral, it's automatically Vanraj's. If it's Bapu ji's own, Vanraj already has a cafe at the property now. If Bapuji dies without a will, Vanraj has the strongest claim.

Second. Anu hasn't signed any contract, not even a rent agreement. If she & Vanraj do fight for it legally, at best the case will drag on for decades. At worst, Vanraj will win.

Third. The house was bought by Bapuji & built by Vanraj. Even if Bapuji has signed off part of it to Anu, Vanraj can very well contest it in court. He hasn't because the show needs Anu to stay at Shah house to generate drama.

All in all, Anupamaa has no legal right to run her dance academy on that property. Once Vanraj turns mean again, her plans will go for a toss. And it's 100% going to be an upcoming storyline.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Now what is self acquired property  

Self acquired property  is that property that which person get by through his or her own income or by gift or by will or after partition

Since anupama has got portion of factory of bapuji as gift from bapuji so portion of factory become self property of anupama  and vanraj cannot snatch it from anupama 

And also once  owner divide  his own his property ( it does not matter to whom hey or she is giving property) it no longer become ancestral property 

Ancestral property are those which is not divided by owner  and owner just leave the world without divind his own property then it is called ancestral property 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Read my properly and  i have said nothing wrong   and i  not saying anything over confdently  i have ask from people  lawyer and then said but ur post wrong in many levels 

Another thing since bapuji being alive apni self acquired property ko divide kar diya to yeh ab ancestral property nahin rahi jo vanraj claim kar sake 

Since anupama has got  property either portion of factory or house from bapuji as gift and by will to yeh anupama ki self acquired property ho gayi. Vanraj cant do anything 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Hey bhagwan. Gifting property isn't like gifting ₹2001 at a wedding. You can't just say I'm handing this property to my muh-boli beti, so now it's hers.

To gift property, deeds need to be signed, taxes need to be paid. None of that happened.

It's all a verbal agreement that'll go for a toss once Vanraj decides that Anupamaa's time is up.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Bapuji ne khud permission di hai anupama ko  factory ke portion ko use karne ke liye  jub permission di hai to iska matlab yeh hua ki bapuji ne agreement sign kiya hoga 

Anways i repeat ( i think u did not read my post properly) 

So i am repeating again if father is alive and if father property is self acquired property then his son and daughter cannot claim  father self acquired property

Even if bapuji died tub bhi vanraj khuch nahin kar sakta  because bapuji ne aleady apne alive hote hue  anupama ko apne ghar ka hissa diya aur anupama ko portion of factory as gift diya to yeh anupama ki self acquired property  ho gayi 

And i also i said n my first post if vanraj has contribuute at father self acquired property then vanraj has to show proof to court that he has contribuute in  house then he can claim on property 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surabhi but there should be written evidence .