Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Parul, were you here when I was coming up with my Pallavi amnesia fantasy the other day?

The one where I mentioned Siddhesh will take her back immediately to Kolhapur & we'll get a bubbly chirpy Pallavi?

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel like it's one of the reasons 'kaun jaane dega' stays one of my favorite moments ever- it was simple and in character, and not ruined by any joke β€οΈ

For me one of the best scenes is when Lungi Raghav makes first appearance after the D family not believing Raghav fiasco and asks what about Pallavi now ? And Raghav immediately says Pallavi is my wife and I am going to fight the world for her just like I do for Amma and Keerti. The dialogue was - jab main amma aur Keerti ke liye duniya se lad sakta hain toh Pallavi ke liye kyun nahin. 

That one dialogue elevated Raghav as main lead for me. Not only he accepts he was wrong he immediately gives her recognition as his wife and is ready to take on the world for her. I have hardly seen this in ITV where male leads marry in hate and emotionally torture the female lead for their misunderstandings

Edited by PSharada - 2 years ago
aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SONIA441

The one where I mentioned Siddhesh will take her back immediately to Kolhapur & we'll get a bubbly chirpy Pallavi?

Yes! I've just been having lots of thoughts about that scenario πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

For me one of the best scenes is when Lungi Raghav makes first appearance after the D family not believing Raghav fiasco and asks what about Pallavi now ? And Raghav immediately says Pallavi is my wife and I am going to fight the world for her just like I do for Amma and Keerti. The dialogue was - jab main amma aur Keerti ke liye duniya se lad sakta hain toh Pallavi ke liye kyun nahin. 

That one dialogue elevated Raghav as main lead for me. Not only he accepts he was wrong he immediately gives her recognition as his wife and is ready to take on the world for her. I have hardly seen this in ITV where male leads marry in hate and emotionally torture the female lead for their misunderstandings

Agreed! Another favorite scene of mine!

SONIA441 thumbnail

Yes! I've just been having lots of thoughts about that scenario πŸ˜†

Uss din toh kaafi discuss kiya tha na.

Aur batao kya chal raha dimag meinπŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

So kal pallavi is gonna confess then that marathon. Kal k episode bhi swaha from my side..

Tum abhi tak day-to-day soch rahi ho? I have swaha'd this whole track. When Mandaar related plot begins, I'll come back. Tab tak I'm only watching Milind Kaka. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Btw looks like no new BTS came right - I would actually like the creative's show Mandar a little in every episode so we know what has happened to him. Just don't keep his story all for 1 episode only. 

Similarly give 1 scene for Amrutha - Farhad so their progression can be smooth and organic. I loved the bike parking scene - simple and cute 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Uss din toh kaafi discuss kiya tha na.

Aur batao kya chal raha dimag meinπŸ˜†

Haan par meri gaadi aage badti gayi. 

So, I believe Pallavi only started wearing saris regularly shaadi ke baad, pehle she never wore. So, one of the guys (IDC who it is, but probably makes more sense if it's Raghav) gifts Ms Sawant a sari for some reason. And she's just like...confused, and giving looks that just say 'wtf am I supposed to do with this 6m ka kapda??' 

SONIA441 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

I totally concur. I saw the scene & I was so shocked & happy. I was like I want to know who was the dialogue writer of this. I wanna praise that person for being so wonderful. 

Raghav whom I already adored cos he hadn't misbehaved with any woman by then got elevated at a much higher feat for me with that dialogue.

SONIA441 thumbnail

Haan par meri gaadi aage badti gayi. 

So, I believe Pallavi only started wearing saris regularly shaadi ke baad, pehle she never wore. So, one of the guys (IDC who it is, but probably makes more sense if it's Raghav) gifts Ms Sawant a sari for some reason. And she's just like...confused, and giving looks that just say 'wtf am I supposed to do with this 6m ka kapda??' 

Bechara apne Saree ke Dukan ko usski Saree ki Dukan yaad dilane ki koshish kar raha bechara tanha insaanπŸ˜†