Husband-2 pretending to bhool bhool

Husband-1 actually bhool bhool

Gajaab!!!

🀣🀣

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I don’t know if he’s trying to mock itv and audience with this. If that’s indeed the case, then he’s clearly bad at it.πŸ˜† Because it never felt like that. What I felt with these scenes is a forced comedy pushed our way where there was no place for it.

you have rightly mentioned about no follow up in the fainting, kidnapping sequences. 

Honestly the whole abortion drama was so loosely knit Ashi, it’s honestly embarrassing. Frankly I haven’t seen more inconsistent writing in itv ever! Trust me, Pallavi fainting and then getting diagnosed with a stomach infection was not a mockery. The plot was being set up for Amruta being pregnant and Pallavi taking the blame (somewhat along the lines of gorintaku. On Mansi’s music, the slip sharda founds is a pregnancy positive report, not an abortion).- but midway sickand realised ki this can be easily rubbished by a simple pregnancy test at home, everybody knows this and it will be very illogical. Then he turned it into an abortion. It was easier to pull off. There were so many loose ends in that track which irked me, but we had to bear with it. Also vfx was annoying in those episodes. But let’s blame covid restrictions for this maybe.

Also I don’t understand his need to make scenes zabardasti funny. I am still traumatised by the way Ronakshi behaved on their first night. You can’t blame me for being hard on sicku for this πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh god, I wasn't paying attention to the show in those episodes, I took a break because of how annoyed I was...what you're describing sounds horrible, way worse than what I had in mind. 

He is not confident about his delivery of non-humorous scenes...there are so many scenes in this show that I wish hadn't taken the comedy route. Not the romantic scenes, I don't mind the comedy there actually. But so many important moments are played for laughs and brushed aside for the sake of a joke...Sicku yaar y u do this? Give us characters we fall in love with, and then make them jokers. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Oh god, I wasn't paying attention to the show in those episodes, I took a break because of how annoyed I was...what you're describing sounds horrible, way worse than what I had in mind. 

He is not confident about his delivery of non-humorous scenes...there are so many scenes in this show that I wish hadn't taken the comedy route. Not the romantic scenes, I don't mind the comedy there actually. But so many important moments are played for laughs and brushed aside for the sake of a joke...Sicku yaar y u do this? Give us characters we fall in love with, and then make them jokers. 

I am annoyed whenever a scene which could have been hugely meaningful suddenly takes a comic route. Like how immature and unnecessary. I was expecting a good conversation from Ronakshi on their wedding night. Like today I was expecting a good one from Raghvi. Let them talk na, make sense of things around them! 

@bold : Aur kya! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I got my dose of Amma pyaar jab amma ki khaatir ladki ko shaadi ke liye force kiya. No more amma pyaar. Amma bhool bhool.. 

Let them show amma/behen/padosi wali aunty pyaar..I've had enough from my side ta ta bye bye..

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Let them show amma/behen/padosi wali aunty pyaar..I've had enough from my side ta ta bye bye..

We want #PallaviBhoolBhool, bas πŸ˜Ž

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I am annoyed whenever a scene which could have been hugely meaningful suddenly takes a comic route. Like how immature and unnecessary. I was expecting a good conversation from Ronakshi on their wedding night. Like today I was expecting a good one from Raghvi. Let them talk na, make sense of things around them! 

@bold : Aur kya! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I was let down by the jhaadu sequence honestly, It was funny and all, but I didn't like RaghVi paralleling a Milind/Sulochana scene, and I kinda wish she'd just given him a dose instead, and then they had spoken and decided how they want to go forward, with the 'zabasdasti' aspect of the marriage lifted from their both. Instead, that jhaadu sequence made me kinda πŸ˜• because all the staff being there made me uncomfortable (though the FaRag sequence redeemed the episode), and then Pallavi got mana-od by a song, which again, sweet gesture, but lacked impact. That poolside conversation they had later- I wish they'd done just that, and had it longer. They keep putting bandaids over bullet holes, and it's starting to pile up too much. I need it to hit it's boiling point already. 

(Another case, btw, of me disapproving of Krishna's filmy solutions to things)

Also, I wish they'd write them a more equal relationship- how much is this supposed to be Raghav messing up and apologizing, and Pallavi forgiving again and again and going 'my dill goes mmm'?

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya2021

so this does give high chances of daughter love as well then isn’t, eeeek πŸ₯²

β€”-

Edited by Diya2021 - 2 years ago
Diya2021 thumbnail

Amma wanted Raghav to marry Pallavi because she felt she’s the right person for him and also it would bring him on the right path. She was thinking of only Raghav when she asked him to marry Pallavi. That was her son’s love. Now if she feels Pallavi is manhoos for Raghav or to their family, she needs to side with Kirti against Pallavi. So if her affection for her daughter starts, I was just thinking she can do anything just for Kirti then like she did for Raghav. I hope they are not going for the saas-bahu route but it wouldn’t be surprising if Amma turns negative for sometime. She has been shown to be of a fluctuating nature.  

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya2021

Amma wanted Raghav to marry Pallavi because she felt she’s the right person for him and also it would bring him on the right path. She was thinking of only Raghav when she asked him to marry Pallavi. That was her son’s love. Now if she feels Pallavi is manhoos for Raghav or to their family, she needs to side with Kirti against Pallavi. So if her affection for her daughter starts, I was just thinking she can do anything just for Kirti then like she did for Raghav. I hope they are not going for the saas-bahu route but it wouldn’t be surprising if Amma turns negative for sometime. She has been shown to be of a fluctuating nature.  

I get what you're saying, and yes, it sounds very possible. I will show ko bhool-bhool after that. 

Diya2021 thumbnail

I get what you're saying, and yes, it sounds very possible. I will show ko bhool-bhool after that. 

Thank god they taught us Hawa mein filter and bhool bhool. These two works perfectly well for this show πŸ˜†