Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Ths is good😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRiw0spBaYr/

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

they should have followed the original plot and get ishqaan married to each other with sonu and raj....shown mayank ka truth being revealed before the younger lot and ahaan ka instinct and impulse kicking in and him marrying ishqi....rhea realizing that ishqi was ahaan ki auto correct not typo and walking away gracefully....mayank escaping....they could have used the resort by stating that lockdown was declared and they had to stay back..ishqi and ahaan ka journey from there as reluctant partners to falling in love and becoming life partners...they needed no stupid twists to delay the sr....the whole journey would have been fantastic....ahaan getting to know her more and getting a clarity over his feelings yet in denial ....ishqi seeing ahaan up close and personal and slowly falling in love with him..

the savitri track should have been that suraj was that friend who rescued her from her husband and daadi misunderstood...later with her son's death she blamed it on savitri refusing to let her near her children....suraj takes her away to abroad where over the years she falls in love and marries him but never stops yearning for her children

there was no need to bring in such typical ITV twists of making daadi evil or rhea a vamp...just for knee jerk rise in rating they got in such horrid twists and the show lost its plot with the leap....

a big hello to everyone ...posting for first time in this forum....i really liked the show early on and was in denial that it was gul khan at the helm and should not be trusting her🤔😆

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

People don't always give away everything. At times, certain things can't be spoken in public. I wouldn't not consider that she is covering up the actual reason by her kid thing. That surely does sound too lame to buy and I fail to see why she would deliberately troll fans!

She first posted a tweet that said "good newz IPZN fans", and began replying to everyone who asked, saying that the news would come out tomorrow and fans would get confirmation.

At this point, Jacinta interacted with her, and she then said "It may be good or bad newz as well"

When Jacinta confronted her, she then said it was her kid "playing" with her phone, and said sorry.

The original post was then deleted.

IMO, she's as clueless about the show  as the rest of us.

I'd love to be proved wrong by her on this, but the sad truth is that she was, in all probability, looking to pull a fast one on all IPZN fans.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

The sad KKHH song (plus the scenes leading up to the song) is perhaps my one of my favourite parts from the original movie.

I usually don't like angsty/sad stuff, but this is an exception.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

She first posted a tweet that said "good newz IPZN fans", and began replying to everyone who asked, saying that the news would come out tomorrow and fans would get confirmation.

At this point, Jacinta interacted with her, and she then said "It may be good or bad newz as well"

When Jacinta confronted her, she then said it was her kid "playing" with her phone, and said sorry.

The original post was then deleted.

IMO, she's as clueless about the show  as the rest of us.

I'd love to be proved wrong by her on this, but the sad truth is that she was, in all probability, looking to pull a fast one on all IPZN fans.

Im so angry right i cant tell you...yeh mazak nahi chal raha hai...pata hai some fans were actually crying...this isnt right...i need to cool off right now

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG I remember this song🤣 We used to have such a blast with Taher Shah songs in the KY2 forum too.

Eye to eye

Eye to eye

Simple, charming eyes

My eyes😳

Your eyes😳

smiley37smiley37smiley37

This too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCrbuM8wmc

rubys07 thumbnail

This is too good ya Kanika, and way too heartbreaking to watch. My heart is already trying to cope with the show's ending and on top of that this🥺 Execution-wise, scene-wise, editing-wise, effect-wise--devastatingly beautiful and on point💔

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

they should have followed the original plot and get ishqaan married to each other with sonu and raj....shown mayank ka truth being revealed before the younger lot and ahaan ka instinct and impulse kicking in and him marrying ishqi....rhea realizing that ishqi was ahaan ki auto correct not typo and walking away gracefully....mayank escaping....they could have used the resort by stating that lockdown was declared and they had to stay back..ishqi and ahaan ka journey from there as reluctant partners to falling in love and becoming life partners...they needed no stupid twists to delay the sr....the whole journey would have been fantastic....ahaan getting to know her more and getting a clarity over his feelings yet in denial ....ishqi seeing ahaan up close and personal and slowly falling in love with him..

the savitri track should have been that suraj was that friend who rescued her from her husband and daadi misunderstood...later with her son's death she blamed it on savitri refusing to let her near her children....suraj takes her away to abroad where over the years she falls in love and marries him but never stops yearning for her children

there was no need to bring in such typical ITV twists of making daadi evil or rhea a vamp...just for knee jerk rise in rating they got in such horrid twists and the show lost its plot with the leap....

a big hello to everyone ...posting for first time in this forum....i really liked the show early on and was in denial that it was gul khan at the helm and should not be trusting her🤔😆

You decided to post right when the show is about to end? Why 😒 

Do you know what my very first post in the EDT was? Trolling Gul and her age-old ITV trope😆 I've seen her stuff so even though the promos impressed me, when I started watching I told myself "Not this time nope you won't get any love from me". It didn't work and now I'm miserable ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He should team up with Dinchak Pooja

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

same here Ruby..when i realized it is gul gullu gulfam at helm i turned away from the show...but that holi wala episode just trapped me in😭😆and then there was no going back...even i was adamant of not falling in love with the show or the characters....but damn gul and her formula of magical leads and then there was karthik....

i wanted to post long back but i kept myself away not wanting to give Gul the satisfaction that she is back to making posts about my show😡😆