Ms.Firefly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

The new and the old readers welcome to my ARJUN X CID crossover story with Ariya as the main leads.

To those who dont know I am re writing the chapters better and publishing the new chapters.

CHAPTER 1:

Riya had survived the XORA incident, and now she was a part of CID under the undercover name Riya Sharma. The ETF members who were present during the incident were the only people who knew about Riya's inclusion, and they made sure to keep it from other colleagues.

Recently, ETF had welcomed three new members, Liza, Ayesha, and Sakshi, into the team. Little did they know that Riya was also a part of the team. Liza and Shree were frenemies, often teasing each other and showing their stubbornness. Ayesha had a secret admiration towards Sameer, while the journalist in Sakshi couldn't resist being included in all conversations and happenings. Her curiosity and interest led her to get close to Arjun, and over time, she started falling in love with him.

After the XORA incident, where Riya had almost lost her life, Arjun realized how much she meant to him. He wanted to express his feelings and make her feel cherished. Their relationship started slowly, with hospital visits followed by brunches, and eventually, they realized and acknowledged their feelings for each other without explicitly stating them. They always found comfort in each other's company and spent hours cuddling at Riya's house.

Arjun and Riya's friends in the ETF, Shree, Chotu, and Sameer, were delighted to see Arjun's life improving with Riya's inclusion in it. They would often gather together for dinners and social events. A few times a month, Riya would join them too.

They all worked together to capture the gang responsible for the XORA virus. Arjun's dedication to his job never faltered despite his newfound love for Riya. He still worked long hours and put his life in danger to protect the residents of Mumbai.

Note: Unlike the original show, Arjun isn't married in this crossover. His motivations for pursuing Sikandar are different, and Sameer and Arjun remain friends, maintaining professionalism at the office. Only Shree and Chotu are aware of their friendship, while others believe they don't get along. Their disagreements stem from their cases' complexities, and they often showcase their stubbornness, but they don't fight as frequently as shown in the show.

POLICE HEADQUARTERS, MUMBAI:

A.C.P. Arjun Suryakanth Rawte strode into the room with confidence, his eyes fixed on D.I.G. Dustin Coelho, and eagerly waited to hear the reason for the emergency meeting.

As the suspense grew, Arjun's impatience got the best of him, and he asked, "Kya hai? Is there any special occasion you called me here urgently for?"

D.I.G. Coelho let out a sigh and replied, "We've got a lead on Sikandar, Arjun. But the higher authorities want to investigate further before handing the case to the ETF. I know I promised you the case, but the decision is out of my hands now."

Arjun's frustration grew evident, and he shot up from his seat, demanding immediate answers. "Aap itna calmly bata rahe ho? Sikandar kaha hai?" (Why are you telling me so calmly? Where is Sikandar?)

Trying to calm Arjun down, Coelho sat back down and explained, "Arjun, shant ho ja! Listen, the authorities want to ensure a thorough investigation before involving the ETF. However, I have an alternative offer for you. I can transfer you to CID. Riya is already there, and after a year, she does not need to be as discreet. It's your call."

Arjun's resistance initially grew stronger, but the mention of Riya reminded him of the positives. He considered the offer, realizing the benefits of having familiar faces around him. After a moment of contemplation, he nodded in agreement, indicating his acceptance. A small smile played on his lips as he considered Riya's reaction to seeing him in CID, imagining her eyes widening in shock.

As Arjun walked out of Coelho's office with the transfer papers in his hand, Coelho felt relieved.

CID Headquarters, Mumbai:

The team members had gathered in the conference room as they awaited Arjun's arrival. Abhijeet and Purvi were engaged in a discussion, while Sachin, Rajat, Shreya, Freddy, Daya, Dr. Tarika, and Dr. Salunke conversed amongst themselves, eagerly waiting for the new officer's arrival.

Suddenly, the door opened and Riya walked in, followed by Kevin, Ishita, and Nikhil. She greeted the team with a polite "Good morning," but her mood seemed slightly off. She hadn't been able to reach Arjun since morning, and her worries lingered. She tried to push the thoughts aside, assuming that an emergency case had arisen, and she would try calling him again in the afternoon.

Amidst their conversations, Riya's mind wandered, oblivious to Sachin's glances and smiles. She was lost in her thoughts, completely unaware of the budding affection directed towards her.

Suddenly, the team's chatter broke off as A.C.P. Pradyuman entered the room, commanding their attention. As he approached, Salunke couldn't help but ask, "Kya yaar! Tune hi bulaya aur tu hi late ho gaya. Aur itne kya baat ho gaye ki sab ko jaldi ane bulaya?" (You called us urgently, and you yourself are late. What's so important that you've called us all here?)

Pradyuman replied, "Tu bolne dega tab bolunga na. Ek naya officer aa raha hai, aur woh bhi ek A.C.P. hai." (I will tell you when you let me speak. We have a new officer joining us, and he's an A.C.P.)

The team was taken aback by this unexpected news. An unfamiliar officer, and that too, an A.C.P.

Abhijeet, recovering from his surprise, asked, "Par sir, itne achanak se? Aur woh bhi ek A.C.P.? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Aap hai na hamari A.C.P. Aap hote hue bhi..." (But sir, how can this happen very suddenly? And an A.C.P. at that? You are our A.C.P. Even while you are here...)

The same questions buzzed in everyone's minds, including Riya's. Though she had grown friendly and bubbly with the team, she still maintained a certain distance, not quite as close as she had been with her previous team.

Breaking the silence, Freddy exclaimed, "Toh kya aap humein chhod ke jaa rahe hain, sir? Nahi, hum us naye A.C.P. ko bhaga denge." (So are you leaving us, sir? No way, we will scare off the new A.C.P.)

Pradyuman, frustrated with the team's speculation, raised his hand and said, "Chup! Aisa nahi hai. Woh tumhara 2nd in command hoga, mere baad. Mere liye bhi ye surprising tha. Sirf aadhe ghante pehle phone aaya head office se. Us officer ki reporting aaj hai. Isliye tum sabko bulaya." (Quiet! It's not like that. He will be your 2nd in command, after me. This was also surprising for me. I received a call from head office just half an hour ago. The officer is reporting today. That's why I called you all here.)

As the team pondered over this newfound information, the door creaked open, and a young man exuding confidence and dominance entered the room wearing black shades. It was Arjun Suryakanth Rawte.

Arjun entered the room, his eyes scanning the area, before spotting the group and making his way towards them. He removed his sunglasses, revealing his handsome face. Riya's expression transformed into one of disbelief and shock. She was still trying to process what was happening. Just as she was about to say something, Nikhil beat her to it and said, "Hello! Are you here to file a complaint? You need to go to the lower floor for that, not here."

Riya, realizing what Nikhil had just said, turned to Arjun and began, "Arj--"

But before she could complete her sentence, Arjun turned towards A.C.P. Pradyuman, saluting him with respect and saying, "A.C.P. Arjun Suryakanth Rawte reporting, sir." His eyes then fell on Riya, who was still stunned.

Edited by Ms.Firefly - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arin-yara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it ,please continue soon

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

OMG!! I  Looooooooveeeee this plot

cont soooon

shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Omg loved it .do continue 

sanjanareddy670 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Waiting for next update

Plss dont stop in the middle plssss

Plssssss

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow awesome start dear luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!!!! One more new story on Ariya??? Awesome start & amazing plot...Loved it. Will be waiting for the next update. So, Please do continue soon & don't leave the story hanging in the middle. 

Krishnaa_22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaheean

OMG!!!! One more new story on Ariya??? Awesome start & amazing plot...Loved it. Will be waiting for the next update. So, Please do continue soon & don't leave the story hanging in the middle. 

Hey naaheean pls do tag me whenever you the update of this story. This is cool. 

Krishnaa_22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is really good. Hope to read more of it. All the best for your journey dear.