SbS- mundikhayi of Imlie HQ link added

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I know I know  we already got a glimpse in the other kona.. but I felt  a separate topic was needed *cough cough* 😉 will update with good quality links

Thanks  to.the person who uploaded 

Babusahib bas an ek 📣  le lein and start kar dein sabko bolna  ...waise bhi when he starts his imlie meri biwi zaroorat  Mannat, marzi announcements he becomes a human loudspeaker last time it was PD jahan exam wale prof ko bhi pakkad pakkad ke bata raha tha ke meri biwi hai meri biwi and ab toh saara zamana..needs to know and why not..  pati ho toh aisa apni biwi pe itna proud karne wala actually taking pride❤️

GO ADITYA  KUMAR TRIPATHI..you my boy are in league  of your own🥳 Cannot wait for the episodes 

https://twitter.com/IamnotSuvi/status/1415607039045214216?s=19

https://youtu.be/IKl8s-YkLqw

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Adi ki grand declaration k waqt kisiki sakal kacha anda jaise pichak gaya🤣. Aur yeh blue colour kis liye ? Coincidence ya intentionally attempting for big prize😳. Jo v ho muh uthake aana is 🤬

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Adi ki grand declaration k waqt kisiki sakal kacha anda jaise pichak gaya🤣. Aur yeh blue colour kis liye ? Coincidence ya intentionally attempting for big prize😳. Jo v ho muh uthake aana is 🤬

Blue oehan ke aayi to match and adi ne yahan bhj sixer maar dis sabse alag purple pehan aaye 🤣 to match his biwi ka pallu  purple wala😈💜

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Blue oehan ke aayi to match and adi ne yahan bhj sixer maar dis sabse alag purple pehan aaye 🤣 to match his biwi ka pallu  purple wala😈💜

Adi toh humesha will follow his patni's style. As for his declaration, yeh to ab puri Delhi mein dhidora peetega that Imlie is my wife, so that kisi ko doubt nahi rahega on who his wife is anymore ("cough cough")

Djenali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

TFS 🤗

Aditya Baabu FTW !!! But why this speed ?! I guess the guy has been struggling for months to tell the truth (or weeks 🤓 timeline is a bit messed up for me) so now he can’t wait anymore . Or he is fearing another mud spa 😆.

I hope this “saas-bahu” track will be as long as possible cause I’m dreading a certain track.

Omg the cvs are so mean with Malini 🤣. Making her bring these situations upon herself like that 😆. Chop ka shock hai iss aurat !! But if all this is a build up for the future guilt trip from BS (track I’m dreading)…please …its ok I don’t want to see her (self inflected) humiliation that much ! Let her love story start with KC…Can’t take her “pity me” face expressions anymore 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing NM! Aaah my morning is made after watching this 😆 GO ADITYA!!

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing 😊 wow he is on fire you tell them Aditya we will partying with you all the way.

Keep this track coming for I want to see the stages of denial to acceptance and I want them to see and feel what Aditya has seen in imlie that another certain person doesn’t have.😆

I am just glad that he can own his truth as he wants and not like certain people. Unlike many other I do not feel he will feel as guilty as people believe when Maline truth is out he has said so before when he knew of no kunal that he wants to own his truth and will help her cope with this. It is her whom chose to hide behind and lie. Yes he may ask why but that doesn’t mean he will go back to her afterall we have shown he is no dev. So let’s not make him one either.

Shows you when one can loves and respects it has no fear of owning it. That’s the truth that none of them can deny. 

Love Aditya for this 

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Go Adi go … DD plz get some life for urself …… … 😣

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb..thanks for sharing🤗

AKT FTW🥳

Color match with patni😳🤣❤️

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just now watching 1st April episode where someone was announcing herself as modern and independent 😆

Today I came to know how much self -respect she really has🤢