Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wish the guts shown by him today had he shown before,the entire mess wouldn't have been created at all in first place

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Adi ki grand declaration k waqt kisiki sakal kacha anda jaise pichak gaya🤣. Aur yeh blue colour kis liye ? Coincidence ya intentionally attempting for big prize😳. Jo v ho muh uthake aana is 🤬

Bechari banne ka kitna naatak karegi ye🤬  

Adi ki possessive for Imlie waali side bhi dekhke jaaye 😆 hopefully.. I'm expecting good dhamakedaar episodes next😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thanks for sharing 😊 wow he is on fire you tell them Aditya we will partying with you all the way.

Keep this track coming for I want to see the stages of denial to acceptance and I want them to see and feel what Aditya has seen in imlie that another certain person doesn’t have.😆 yes adi gives them demo everyday of his deewangi and they keep denying ek din aayega inhe yeh sab yaad like they just had the eureka moment with all the times with inlienka sindoor but this journey sure will be intrestong esp yeh bahu competition

I am just glad that he can own his truth as he wants and not like certain people. Unlike many other I do not feel he will feel as guilty as people believe when Maline truth is out he has said so before when he knew of no kunal that he wants to own his truth and will help her cope with this. It is her whom chose to hide behind and lie. Yes he may ask why but that doesn’t mean he will go back to her afterall we have shown he is no dev. So let’s not make him one eitherhe will not feel anything. Guilt at most as a fellow human but that's it.aditya has never been a man of kachi baatein and kache daawe once he banaoes his mann he is attal and he has no qualms in accepting he can make mistakes .

Shows you when one can loves and respects it has no fear of owning it. That’s the truth that none of them can deny. 

Love Aditya for this 

Added he link..have bytes of ritu  along with ST and nishvi

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Thanks for sharing NM! Aaah my morning is made after watching this 😆 GO ADITYA!!

No worries at all always at your service maam

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing NMji.❤️

Kitna Sukoon Miltha hai when Adi screams Imlie is his wife🤣

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Sukoon x ♾🧿🧿🧿 and I am always happy to share actual  adi imlie content 

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Adi's "Imlie is my Patni Jaap" is infinity times better than his Moon Jaap & Imlie's Didi Jaap😛.

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful put nothing else says it better ❤️

countryapple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know I had mixed emotions.

I am happy that Adi is not hiding his relationship with Imlie.

But, all the abuse Imlie has to take after his any step is really crossing boundaries now.

Didi - at least noodles take 2 mins to cook. Her promise has short life span than that. No words😒😞

Aparna is messing up all 3 lives with her fantasies of perfect bahu..