Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just completed mine 🤪 Will be back with my POV after some time 😊complete the thread okay so I can write in the new one 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ok sorry to bring this up again- why why why wouldn't they put water in the cup? I end up laughing at the end of the intense ShiVi scene. 🤣

They showed glasses filled with daaru... what on earth stops them from filling one measly cup with water 🤣🤣

I just can't get over this 🙈 And KD rubs his lips as if they are wet 🤣 Like what even 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Dev is my spirit animal today! ❤️

He admitted that he is the third wheel humesha se! 

It was always about Shiva-Raavi. It made me wonder about our discussions on the childhood thread. Dev could have possibly shut her down because he realised how unimportant he was in the Shivi universe! 

Dev is my spirit animal today! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157650624

I was a little thrown off by how they related the flashback scene to the dialogues. I wish they'd shown the jhalla one instead. 

But I loved how Dev referred to himself as the side character 😆that was 100% true 😆

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

I was a little thrown off by how they related the flashback scene to the dialogues. I wish they'd shown the jhalla one instead. 

But I loved how Dev referred to himself as the side character 😆that was 100% true 😆

I think the connect was that he was only the mediator in their fights. In the jhalla scene, Dev does not say anything- that is purely Shiva-Raavi conversing.

Though, I agree the FB they show still does nor fit. They essentially needed a completely different FB- where ShiVi are just fighting away to glory even forgetting Dev, and Dev is just trying to make them stop. The FB they showed did not have that affect

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I think the connect was that he was only the mediator in their fights. In the jhalla scene, Dev does not say anything- that is purely Shiva-Raavi conversing.

Though, I agree the FB they show still does nor fit. They essentially needed a completely different FB- where ShiVi are just fighting away to glory even forgetting Dev, and Dev is just trying to make them stop. The FB they showed did not have that affect

If you watch that scene, Shiva is locking horns with her first, and then, as usual he heta grumpy with her Dev Jaap! 

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

If you watch that scene, Shiva is locking horns with her first, and then, as usual he heta grumpy with her Dev Jaap! 

Hmm true- this is the Jhalla scene right? But would Dev have been so astute as to catch this nuance?🤣

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

@bold - that would've been perfect 

I guess I was thinking of the jhalla scene because Shivi seemed more of a team in that compared to this gola vala scene. But yea, I do get the reference to Dev being the mediator. 

manny136 thumbnail

Jhalla scene is the one where raavi tells maami to give the kangans back and gets her ears twisted

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Dev: Yeh prescription ko kyun faad diya tumne Rishitha....mein ab davaayi kaise laaun apne liye🤣

He looks as though he will break into tears anytime🤣

I really felt bad for him today 🥺 bichare ne pehli baar kaam kiya tha vo bhi rishita ne kachra bol diya 😂

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Intense, angry, angsty Shiva is back☺️

Backkk with a bangg❤️❤️