Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Well said! I loved how Dev, Dhara and gautam all tried to explain to Shiva how valuable he is for all of them, and how much they all love him.. they all tried to make him see his worth ❤️

But it won't work in this case.. Shiva knows that they all love him the way he is. 

His problem is that he thinks Raavi can never love him for who he is, and would want him to change into a "gentleman" before she can start liking him 💔

I’m glad it didn’t work, I only want Raavi to doze his fire and calm him down and then rise up together in the smoke ❤️

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know I feel like Shiva ki insecurity track---> Raavi ki ek soft kiss se khatam hogi. [Cheek kiss re baba]

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva is like Pyaar karna hai tho aise hi kar 😆

Raavi is like pyaar? Vo kya hota hai? 🤣

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mark my words- abb Shiva- Dev kabhi nahi milegaa. They have started to follow the OG now, where there was no fight between them, so not happening here.

If you have time to go through other posts in this EDT, I had mentioned it that Dev's situation is the worst of the 3 brothers and he said it himself today Dev to Shiva"  Biwi ne do baathein kehdi, dhaaru peen shuru kardhi, Aur issab se mein chalun, ghar me daaru ki dhukan kulwana pad jaayegi"🤣

Dev has the hardest life and Rishita is making him sleep on the floor again and again😆

@bold- That was hilarious 🤣

I guess I'll start hoping ki Rishita will hit Dev on behalf of Shiva. OG ke hisaab se woh milega?

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Let me burn you with my eyes baby☺️❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Raavi is like pyaar? Vo kya hota hai? 🤣

Kaun sa pyaar. Kahan se aya, kidhar se aya 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It was, but what if Raavi starts squeezing and popping it, she is very much capable of doing it😆

Loll I can totally see her doing this to annoy Shiva 🤣that should be the first scene when she sees the bed 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

@bold- That was hilarious 🤣

I guess I'll start hoping ki Rishita will hit Dev on behalf of Shiva. OG ke hisaab se woh milega?

Rishita in the OG is a riot, she has her mood wings, hits Dev in the OG, so we might get to see some of it here. Her character graph was amazing in the OG. She went from the most hated person in the show to the most liked by the audience now. She is beating  Dhara and Raavi in the popularity contest  which is till going on with 650 episodes and counting.  I hope they do the same with Rishita here😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Second hand cheezon ki gum🤣🤣

Her expression are on point always👏

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Second hand cheezon ki gum🤣🤣

Her expression are on point always👏

I have said this few times in the previous EDT's, Simran is the best in giving expressions amongst the 3 FL's. As you said she is always on point.

With her expressions, you will exactly know what she is thinking😆