Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did you guys notice the makeover in Pakhi's room??

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Did you guys notice the makeover in Pakhi's room??

I couldn’t look beyond Sai’s dress 🙈. 🤣🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

"Shut Up Pakhi" will be music to my ears. 

Loop reel should be made out of this line 🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Aapka bada ehsaan ye batane ke liye , thou I know people find way in this also to bash virat .

Thank u .

People will find something even in that to bash 😆 . If people can bash him for planning a surprise birthday party you can imagine the amount of bashing he will receive  for this . They will say his “shut up “ felt like “I love you “ 🤣🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Pakhi will try to VC, Virat will shout "Shut up Pakhi" (according to KD) , the family condemns, Pakhi says sorry

Aapka bada ehsaan ye batane ke liye , thou I know people find way in this also to bash virat .

Thank u .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

People will find something even in that to bash 😆 . If people can bash him for planning a surprise birthday party you can imagine the amount of bashing he will receive  for this . They will say his “shut up “ felt like “I love you “ 🤣🤣

I have full faith on this forum , ispe to kabhi koi Shaq hi nhi hai

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have full faith on this forum , ispe to kabhi koi Shaq hi nhi hai

Be ready for a response about hand holding . In 21st century, holding hand without bad intention is no less than a crime . 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I couldn’t look beyond Sai’s dress 🙈. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Watch

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNVqDVhbww/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank u .

I agree he gets bashed unnecessarily but to be honest so does Sai. She also get bashed for nothing. I see both happening. Misunderstanding a character is very common and if they are characters like Sai or Virat, they are bound to get misunderstood. So, even if they bash, I can see where it comes from. I try to clear the MU but I have also given up when people are not willing to try to understand. 

Virat gets bashed more because not only his character is complex, his actions or reactions can sometimes get unreasonable when parameters like his family or Pakhi are in picture. 

I always try to share my understanding of a scenario or his position when he gets misunderstood and is bashed. Everything is not bashing actually, there is a difference between harsh criticism and bashing. Earlier it wasn’t like this, audience have been disappointed with the character ever since the PD incident. His mistakes kept getting bigger and has become difficult for many to keep that aside when they look at his actions. I would personally look at every action independently if possible and not be judgmental while looking at every single action of his. I am not asking not to judge him or not to include all that he has done before coming to a conclusion about his character, it can be hard to trust the character due to certain incidents. 

But every action of Virat need not be looked into with an opinionated view. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't know if it'll be shown here 😭😭😭😭😭

I apologize if it's not shown here

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago