Posted: 2 years ago

So the precap is quite shocking, Sai goes to invite Pakhi for her cake-cutting ceremony, Pakhi jerks off her hand and Sai falls down hurting herself. Virat comes and sees sai's bruise.

What is the storyline after this? Also Will virat get angry at pakhi? 

Virat will grow angry on Pakhi. The family will be waiting for Sai to turn up and will misunderstand Sai. They will again start talking as if Sai only does what she wants, is not being a part of the celebration, has no respect for them or doesn’t care about their efforts. After Virat and Sai join, Virat will show them her wound which she would be trying to hide and share why they were late in joining the celebration. 

At the end, they all sit together and have their dinner. Virat would gift her once they go back to the room. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Originally posted by laksh

Virat will grow angry on Pakhi. The family will be waiting for Sai to turn up and will misunderstand Sai. They will again start talking as if Sai only does what she wants, is not being a part of the celebration, has no respect for them or doesn’t care about their efforts. After Virat and Sai join, Virat will show them her wound which she would be trying to hide and share why they were late in joining the celebration. 

At the end, they all sit together and have their dinner. Virat would gift her once they go back to the room. 

So after the dinner, there will be Sai suicide track right? Omg I'm dreading it

So, that's why that hairstyle, to hide the wound.

🤣🤣

Originally posted by Guneet80

So after the dinner, there will be Sai suicide track right? Omg I'm dreading it

Must be. There is another scene before that, where Emon would get harmonium for Rono’s dad after knowing about his passion for music. She would encourage him to continue to play music. 

I think the next day, she will not be keeping well and would have taken a day off from college and her classmate would come home to share notes with her. 

I just hope they don’t show the dreaded track in Ghum. 

Originally posted by Sera-high123

So, that's why that hairstyle, to hide the wound.

🤣🤣

She would be standing in such a way that no one can see her face. Facing somewhere else than the family and they will misunderstand her actually 🤦‍♀️.

Pakhi will try to VC, Virat will shout "Shut up Pakhi" (according to KD) , the family condemns, Pakhi says sorry

Originally posted by AninditaB

Pakhi will try to VC, Virat will shout "Shut up Pakhi" (according to KD) , the family condemns, Pakhi says sorry

I'm waiting for this scene now 🤩

Originally posted by AninditaB

"Shut Up Pakhi" will be music to my ears. 

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago