Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I don't know if Savi has started assuming herself to be the co-owner of the institute because nowadays her behaviour is of that attitude. 

Makers have made the other students look dumb just to highlight savi.

Coming to the precap, in Og, it was independence day celebration and Shukla performed the duty of prepping up the flag before hoisting it every year. So the FL takes interest in asking the ML to allow Shukla to hoist the flag instead of bhosale madam. That made sense. 

Here, it's navratri fest and savi is asking not the employee but the employee's mother who is nowhere related to the reputed clg to do the sthapana instead of the owner herself. I found it really funny. Anyone would get offended. Come on! It's their clg.. 

Ishaan supporting savi's idea would be equal to insulting AS. M happy if AS gets insulted but Ishaan cannot claim that he respects her and loves her the most after the mishap. That w.uld make him look like a hypocrite 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I too felt this is going overboard. I like Savi's confidence when she gives it back to Durva but asking Shukla's wife to do the sthapana is offensive as well as funny. I too don't mind Surekha getting insulted but not in this way. Haven't watched the episode but caught up with the precap. Let's see how Ishaan reacts.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bohot gyaan deti hai badi Savi. Jitna bhi IAS ka dikha rahe hai, eventually toh bahu hi banegi 

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! She ll become the DIL of bhosales eventually. If they follow the og, she ll have to go through all the troubles which surekha creates in her life as her MIL. 

Tab phirse Isha mam ko aana padega bachane keliye. 

And one thing Durva asked savi in yesterday's episode made sense. From whom is savi getting financial aid for her extravagant expenses on her new costumes, traveling, hostel and food? 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

What you said is very true. I mean as much as we hate Bhosle's and want them to get insulted, it should be done in the right way without making Savi doing dumb things. It's their college and it's their right to do the ritual but still if it was Shukla ji I would still have given it a pass but what role has Shukla's Amma played in anything related to college. I too like her giving back to Durva coz she and her group asks for it but other than that she should stay in her limit as a Student.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No. She was slyly character assassinating and insinuating things with confidence which were not true. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To be honest no student even student union will dare ask peon or peon mother to inaugarte in front of principal or owners 

Or when internal exams come we all know instead of A we will get C minus in most subjects or fail marks in internal 

Because of internal exams the power of lecturers and college principal has increased a lot and especially autonomous university 

Now its much more difficult for students to do this with management or they get punished 

Savi is dictating like a district collector to bhonsales no one will tolerate it if they own college 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fats24

I too felt this is going overboard. I like Savi's confidence when she gives it back to Durva but asking Shukla's wife to do the sthapana is offensive as well as funny. I too don't mind Surekha getting insulted but not in this way. Haven't watched the episode but caught up with the precap. Let's see how Ishaan reacts.

@ Bold: She is Shukla's mother and not wife!!! LOLsmiley37smiley37smiley37

He was calling her amma and Savi too said in precap shukla ji ki amma smiley36

Edited by shwetha85 - 6 months ago
Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sai has been pretty dumb and annoying since start. I wonder why she isn’t called out as much. Breaking strangers window shield is not a joke. Neither is overstepping her boundaries as a student and dictating terms in a college. Fgs she is a student. Durva was very wrong but you cannot physically harm her. I don’t endorse the behaviour but why is rules different for Ishan and Durva. She need to stop ghusaoing her nose everywhere. What Ishan and Isha has is not her concern. She need to be self aware first of all. She’s an annoying brat, a teenager brat that’s all

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When there was so much discussion around the puja happening on n Bhosale House I knew there was  some controversy waiting to erupt.

Durva was insinuating that Savi was characterless. The double standards of AS with reference to the m nd of bride for Ishaan and the family for the so called Princess of Bhosale family had to be drawn. Hence the dialogue of one is big or small based on one's actions....the way the money look down on moneyless reference by Shuklaji and his Amma....the way Durva and Data treated the old lady her tear that her Sonus job would be in danger. ... 

The reference to the retired aiAS officer who has done so much for women empowerment were  all pointers that something like this was brewing...

Normally for Ayusha precap ja on factories  workers do puja in institutions the principal or promoters.

We need to see what justification the makers  give for Savis impertinent request.. 

I dread what the institutes future will be if someone hands it to Durva..by demanding for a broad minded small family for Durva AS suggested she was not all that she was  demanding for Durva for ishaans bride.