overlooking kavya and rakhi's points

aditi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

why is everything said by rakhi or kavya always immediately disregarded or shown in a negative light even if they make a valid point 

like when kavya talked about having maid or splitting the money for household expenses it was shown badly just cause she is a supposed negative character and to show Anupama mahan but this just ultimately pushes the image of women who focus on career in a negative light unless they are like kinjal and try and do both which is unrealistic irl where is the nayi soch in women is still being obligated to work in the kitchen 

also when rakhi said about mahanta syndrome was true but again Anupama did just that .... even her asking Kinjal to live seperately is a valid point (acc to me) just cause she looks for drama doesn't mean all she says is always wrong ....

joint families are good if they have a healthy environment but still pushing the obligation of living in a joint family after marriage if it's unhealthy... still pushing the obligation of girls having to leave her fam not guys ...still pushing the idea of the girls mom being an outsider to comment on her life after marriage but the guys mom can put in her 2 cents always it's all so redundant ...... but still pushing it all cause it's been happening for ages 

nothing the say is shown as eye opening or causes a realisation even if it's a valid point 

same old stuff is shown on a channel having a slogan of nayi soch 

sorry for the rant it's all random I got carried away just wanted to get it off my chest ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿšถ

Edited by aditi1234 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every valid point is received in the manner in which it is said, the timing when it is said and the context or intent with which iit is said. 

Kavya makes a hullabaloo over affordability and maid. I don't think anyone likes to be looked down upon or made to feel that it is because of the generosity of the other they exist. I remember once Vanraj stopped Jilmil from  work and Anupama reinstated her. 

Even the hiifi bai loved the way she was treated by Anupama and offered to work for her someday. Iit was vanraj who paid Geetha yet Kavya showed an attitude when geetha voluntarily returned the salary. 

I am a working professional managing around 90 people. Be it the Attendant or the boss when one treats them with respect it is easier to get things done. The tone and tenor  of Kavya and Rakhee is cringeworthy. 

aditi1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Every valid point is received in the manner in which it is said, the timing when it is said and the context or intent with which iit is said. 

Kavya makes a hullabaloo over affordability and maid. I don't think anyone likes to be looked down upon or made to feel that it is because of the generosity of the other they exist. I remember once Vanraj stopped Jilmil from  work and Anupama reinstated her. 

Even the hiifi bai loved the way she was treated by Anupama and offered to work for her someday. Iit was vanraj who paid Geetha yet Kavya showed an attitude when geetha voluntarily returned the salary. 

I am a working professional managing around 90 people. Be it the Attendant or the boss when one treats them with respect it is easier to get things done. The tone and tenor  of Kavya and Rakhee is cringeworthy. 

see I am not justifying kavya the way she acted was cringeworthy but the idea to have a maid was not wrong she isn't the only one struggling right I mean they showed Anupama waking up earlier than normal to finish the chores so when geeta was willing to work for her they could have hired her temporarily till jhilmil returns....  that's why my post was more about them just discarding the ideas on a whole even if they are good ones ๐Ÿ˜…

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good point๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I too agree with kavya's suggestion to have a maid because that is a big family and shamefully only two WOMEN work hard (outside and inside too)

The problem with kavya's maid was I guess was 1)she was living with them 24/7 which would have been adjusted

2) she was using more than required things (washing powder) which again could have been handled in a better way. People here who have maids can understand what I'm talking about, they do these kinds of stuff but when explained well they won't repeat that. Getting a maid was a good suggestion

Rakhi too has been correct with her statements most of the times, she's like our mothers jaise humari mumma bolti thi this friend is not good for you but hume baad me jaa kar malum hota tha, Kinjal will also realise ke her mother was right in most of the things, leaving separately is a good suggestion

aditi1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Good point๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I too agree with kavya's suggestion to have a maid because that is a big family and shamefully only two WOMEN work hard (outside and inside too)

The problem with kavya's maid was I guess was 1)she was living with them 24/7 which would have been adjusted

2) she was using more than required things (washing powder) which again could have been handled in a better way. People here who have maids can understand what I'm talking about, they do these kinds of stuff but when explained well they won't repeat that. Getting a maid was a good suggestion

Rakhi too has been correct with her statements most of the times, she's like our mothers jaise humari mumma bolti thi this friend is not good for you but hume baad me jaa kar malum hota tha, Kinjal will also realise ke her mother was right in most of the things, leaving separately is a good suggestion

@ bold exactly like everytime u get a new maid u need to go through everything with them patiently how u expect them to work etc kavya just gave her free reign which was wrong but instead of changing that they just decided to fire the maid and keep making 2 women take the burden of household chores 

agree with everything you said