Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Paida hote hi bachhe ko boarding mein dal diya 😂

Okay so Anupama and Anuj’s path will collide in US.

This separation is such a lollipop, aaj alag hue, kal US, parso se their hit and miss meetings will start and by week end they will meet.

There is no news about Shahs! Are they all dead 😍 Atleast Baa Bapuji should be hanging on the wall post leap like Kanta 🙏

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Paida hote hi bachhe ko boarding mein dal diya 😂

such a young kid to be sent to a boarding school.Poor baby!  

Ooty, vadodara … I think the writers are just throwing a dart (while being blindfolded) on the map to pick a city smiley37

Edited by SmithaRam - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Ooty, vadodara … I think the writers are just throwing a dart (while being blindfolded) on the map to pick a city smiley37

The next generation is going to be even worse than Tosu and Pakhi, none got Maa ke sanskaars and a good Parvarish.

Samar’s child will be next pampered Pakhi for sure 😂

Maa is Badi Maa to Kavya’s baby too, she will get so busy with raising and attending to new kids in the phemily 😂 First she has to patch up Kavya and Mishter Shah and bring everyone under one roof so the Tamashas can kickstart.
I hope she does a Dholida when she sees Bakuda ka Baby 😂

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I mean expecting any sense from thu thu shahis and their team is akin to screaming at a wall. 

I hope she has a job and stable source of income and is not engaged in Vanar-bhakti even after separating like AnupaMaid was/is

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The next generation is going to be even worse than Tosu and Pakhi, none got Maa ke sanskaars and a good Parvarish.

Maa is Badi Maa to Kavya’s baby too, she will get so busy with raising and attending to new kids in the phemily 😂 First she has to patch up Kavya and Mishter Shah and bring everyone under one roof so the Tamashas can kickstart.

True .. Because if even one out of the n number of children that are popping up, turns out to be good, it will be established ki defect mein kahan pe thasmiley2smiley36Toh I am also sure ki saare behuda niklenge.. This is a trap.. We had complained a lot about Anupama giving services to Shahs ignoring her mother and current mother in law.. Mother ko tapka diya .. MIL too seems like will meet the same fate.. So Baa will have no kompetison now, nor can we technically complain because obviously Anupama heaven/hell mein jaakar toh unke haal chaal legi nahi... Then there will be children younger than Choti who would cause menace because their parents anyway have even more loosened screws than Vee ever had in his head ... smiley36 Toh obviously AnupaMaa ko hi sab sab sab sambhalna hai.. And if their viewers kostian her actions we will be gaslighted somehow for kostianing Anupamaa's selfless affection, care and firm will to transform young kids who are on the wrong path... Yeh sab Anuj aur Vee ne jo bola hai use galat bhi toh prove karna hai ne... The sole purpose of this stupidest show is to establish the fact that no one can handle his/her/their lives without Madam.. Fools are those who thought that the purpose of this show was to show the upward journey of a woman who was abused and restrained in her marriage. smiley39

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

kyu ? kyu ? kyu? dont you know Dholida isnt suitable for young kids to watch, it can only be watched under adult supervision, such is the horrorsmiley37 I still hold my hubby's arm out of fear of the Dholida effect.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please don't tell me she names her baby girl Anupama after her " Badi Maa".

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

kyu ? kyu ? kyu? dont you know Dholida isnt suitable for young kids to watch, it can only be watched under adult supervision, such is the horrorsmiley37 I still hold my hubby's arm out of fear of the Dholida effect.

Dholida has been patented by Maa for an exclusive use by only her whenever there is a good newj in the Shah phemily, good newj matlab good newj  🤰 👶

She didn’t forget to remind Anoooj today that he married teen bachho ki Maa, iss dadi se sadi karne ke liye thenk you Kapadia Ji 😂

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Dholida has been patented by Maa for an exclusive use by only her whenever there is a good newj in the Shah phemily, good newj matlab good newj  🤰 👶

She didn’t forget to remind Anoooj today that he married teen bachho ki Maa, iss dadi se sadi karne ke liye thenk you Kapadia Ji 😂

surri aur thenk you ko kahan uje karna hai isko pata hi nahi kya....she thanked him for saadi-ing her and bearing her bojh without saying a word, how cleverly she accused him without accusing him, only maa knows how to use this skill...