Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Today’s fight has to be the stupidest. At this point they’re fighting for the sake of fighting!

First Anokhi thanks Shaurya for siding with her on the name change fight, then tells him not to interfere in family fights, which rankles him. Then she gets mad that he didn’t support her at the dinner table in a family fight. Now that annoys him further that he leaves the room. Then seeing her sleeping without him(after he had a night’s sleep and she had one hour) irritates him. Then the man who would take any excuse to spend time with his wife, decides to go to college alone. When trying to solve their fight, they just talk in circles and continue to stay mad at each other.  I’m tired writing this!! Learn to communicate!! ShaKhi needs a marriage counselor!!

All of this is exacerbated by Devlok! I can’t believe Devi eavesdrops on a married couple in their room. I was hoping Shaurya would overhear Devlok speaking. They were damn loud and right there! 

Two things….Doesn’t SH have a lot of rooms? Why didn’t Shaurya sleep in a guest room? If there are multiple bathrooms to shower in then there should be multiple bedrooms to sleep in! I’m starting to question how rich the Sabherwals are!

Precap: Alok molestation drama starts!

Thoughts?

This fight was inevitable and had been in making for days for now.  Shaurya was not wrong when he said he is unsure what she expects out of him. Anokhi wants his support (not just moral support as she stated but very vocal support) but her wish is situational. She continues to be presumptuous, defensive and does not listen to anyone. I hated it when she told Shaurya that he does not face problems and runs away when he was doing exactly what she wanted him to do. In fact Shaurya has been facing situations and fighting for her consistently and facing the wrath of his family on every issue including petty kitchen politics. What has Anokhi done to fight for him, she folded at first sign of trouble pre-marraige? I don't want to rehash if she was ready to marry or not because in the end she did marry him happily out her own free will and so she needs to learn to be Mrs Shaurya Saberwal not just DIL of Sab family.

Shaurya is just plain irritated and and unsure what to do. All he wants is have some couple time with Anokhi in peace and enjoy his marital life. Instead he is dragged everyday in a disagreement and regardless of what he does, no one is pleased. When one person feels like he is the only one giving in a relationship and everything is becoming about other person, sooner or later frustration sets in and causes rift in the relationship and that is exactly how Shaurya is feeling. It is not about ego but about being taken for granted. Anokhi is still not listening to what he is actually saying, she is on defensive. 

On a side note the fight took a hilarious turn in the morning. All Shaurya wanted was to see Anokhi losing sleep because she was pinning for him, now that is some male ego. If only he knew how right he was. When he saw her sleeping peacefully, he got even more upset. Rest was two kids fighting..well one kid(Shaurya) and one teenager (Anokhi). I like that Anokhi made efforts to make up with him several times but strangely Shaurya was not interested. Can I assume he did not have a peaceful sleep either and overheard BM and is now playing them back? When she sees him with Shagun based on BTS, one of two things can happen. Either we will gear up for an even bigger fight or she will take a moment to introspect. Either way there is tons of drama to come.

At the risk of being annoying and repetitive, I want to express my frustration with Anokhi's immaturity and her character sketch again. She is all over the map and her excuse for everything is that she was always like this even pre-marriage. She was not the same Anokhi that ran from Kapurthala, how can she be same Anokhi post marraige? She had tons of complaints and no expectations from her dad when she ran and she was unsure if she would ever forgive him but the same girl took on Saberwals to keep "Bhalla" in her name. Change is inevitable. She is making assumptions about BM/BP despite everyone warning her and driving Shaurya crazy. Only Babli or Reema can talk some sense into her.

@bold: I think he slept in living room because he expected Anokhi to eventually come and manaofying him. In fact I expected the same, The good part is that BM thinks her plan is working and she might have said things that Shaurya could have overheard.

Precap- Is the show really ending? Maybe the writers are showing us a glimpse of all the amazing tracks we could have had. From what I understand, in OG, molestation track was a pretty long track and it created a huge rift between the couple but eventually ended with ML moving out with FL. OG Chachu and Shagun had conspired to make Anokhi look gold digger and really manipulative. Here I am hoping writers will show tight execution of a logical and clean plot. It will bring couple back together despite their differences and they will decide to leave SM. I am also hoping it will open couple's eyes to how toxic BM/BP are and empower Gayatri finally. It does seem that Anokhi was not impulsive this time and took her time thinking about it. I don't think she discussed it with Shaurya though, probably because they were still fighting. So we should see start of molestation track tomorrow. We should see Anokhi take a stand and Shaurya blasting off on Saturday. Next week we will see if Shaurya supports Anokhi over his family and the potential fallout from it all.

Edited by pj10 - 2 years ago
deepsea_27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode ...my take 

SIAC 's new Psychology professor----------Devi Sabherwal.She is playing with Anokhi's emotions.Guilt spoils a girl's life always and nikki fell into the trap.

Anokhi was practical till now but Devi successfully implanted guilt in her.According to Psychology Guilt,Anger,Emotional blackmail are some of the  tools to manipulate people, whom you have little affinity with and make them listen to you or agree to you.

Shaurya has been hurt by TejVi's words down in hall and he was not happy with them.When Nikki puttar thanked him he was trying to forget the issue.He was again hurt when Anokhi said his way of dealing things was wrong.Professor tried to justify that his student's way could not convince their elders either.Both of them not able to sort which emotion to address first.Clueless Miyaan Biwi.

The line"Anokhi hi reh jayegi Shaurya peeche kahin choot gayega" has done the damage.

Shaurya and Anokhi need to understand they are there for  each other.Just talk about the issues.Shaurya close your windows and doors and make them sound proof.Suna tha deewaron ke kaan hote hai par yahan par log tumhare kamre pe Aankh kaan dono jamaye baithe hain.

Dining table scene......Despite Shaurya finding Badi maa to be wrong never said a word.I understand.Shaan was probably too busy eating Mushroom or rather trying to rush to his room eating mushroom.

One question to Tej.....Sir Biwi ko control mein nahi rakha aapne....haath se kya dimaag se bhi nikal gayi aapki....Practice what you preach Tej Papa.

I expected Shaurya to calm Anokhi who is so agitated.He did not say anything to Badi maa  jaao maaf kiya Nikki puttar ne but he should have calmed her down.Why are men so clueless? Sorry to all lovely ladies who have wonderful husbands  in the forum but as Kanchan once said Men are dumb.To be committed to someone one has to understand the unsaid.Just few words of assurance would have done the job and he could have allayed his angry wife and we would have got some light moments.

I can quite relate to the dialogue.

"Main kahan hoon iss relationship mein".

kahi suni si baat lag rahi hai.

But no..Shaurya BEsabherwal ....Head less chicken getting comfortable on sofa after locking the bedroom door.Walking out of the room as if that would miraculously solve the issues. Expecting Nikki puttar to waiting for him....Shaurya Sabherwal ke bina sona mushkil hi nahi naa mumkin hai.....oh  poor boy .......He was a tantrum throwing kid today.

Wanting attention of wifey but troubling the hurt tigress...way to start morning professor.Just like your white outfit you could have calmed down.What is this professor..going to college with  your towel in place of trousers!!The privacy a newly maaried couple need was not given to them thanks to interfering inlaws.

Kanchan Anokhi kitchen pep talk was necessary.I wish there was a devar bhabhi conersation where Kanchan would activate his brain cells and send him back to room at nught itself.

Sleep deprived ,attention deprived Professor pati walked out of his cabin when wifey got lunch and became food deprived too.Bhooke pet emotions ...hunger se anger....very dangerous.

Married couples generally fight due to external factors or people.Very rarely they fight for something big.

Nikki meeting Babli Ahir,Shaurya meeting Shagun,vineet creating trouble,Nikki falling into pool Shaurya giving her coat.....small pep talk and good night.Next day ready for new controversy .....till the show ends.

deepsea_27 thumbnail

I know we have signed up for a passionate romantic and soch ki takkar story.Woh sab chodo Insaanon ke beech mein takkar sorry takrar..ho rahi hai  aur mera sar chakra gaya hai.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsea_27

Today's episode ...my take 

SIAC 's new Psychology professor----------Devi Sabherwal.She is playing with Anokhi's emotions.Guilt spoils a girl's life always and nikki fell into the trap.

Anokhi was practical till now but Devi successfully implanted guilt in her.According to Psychology Guilt,Anger,Emotional blackmail are some of the  tools to manipulate people, whom you have little affinity with and make them listen to you or agree to you.

Shaurya has been hurt by TejVi's words down in hall and he was not happy with them.When Nikki puttar thanked him he was trying to forget the issue.He was again hurt when Anokhi said his way of dealing things was wrong.Professor tried to justify that his student's way could not convince their elders either.Both of them not able to sort which emotion to address first.Clueless Miyaan Biwi.

The line"Anokhi hi reh jayegi Shaurya peeche kahin choot gayega" has done the damage.

Shaurya and Anokhi need to understand they are there for  each other.Just talk about the issues.Shaurya close your windows and doors and make them sound proof.Suna tha deewaron ke kaan hote hai par yahan par log tumhare kamre pe Aankh kaan dono jamaye baithe hain.

Dining table scene......Despite Shaurya finding Badi maa to be wrong never said a word.I understand.Shaan was probably too busy eating Mushroom or rather trying to rush to his room eating mushroom.

One question to Tej.....Sir Biwi ko control mein nahi rakha aapne....haath se kya dimaag se bhi nikal gayi aapki....Practice what you preach Tej Papa.

I expected Shaurya to calm Anokhi who is so agitated.He did not say anything to Badi maa  jaao maaf kiya Nikki puttar ne but he should have calmed her down.Why are men so clueless? Sorry to all lovely ladies who have wonderful husbands  in the forum but as Kanchan once said Men are dumb.To be committed to someone one has to understand the unsaid.Just few words of assurance would have done the job and he could have allayed his angry wife and we would have got some light moments.

I can quite relate to the dialogue.

"Main kahan hoon iss relationship mein".

kahi suni si baat lag rahi hai.

But no..Shaurya BEsabherwal ....Head less chicken getting comfortable on sofa after locking the bedroom door.Walking out of the room as if that would miraculously solve the issues. Expecting Nikki puttar to waiting for him....Shaurya Sabherwal ke bina sona mushkil hi nahi naa mumkin hai.....oh  poor boy .......He was a tantrum throwing kid today.

Wanting attention of wifey but troubling the hurt tigress...way to start morning professor.Just like your white outfit you could have calmed down.What is this professor..going to college with  your towel in place of trousers!!The privacy a newly maaried couple need was not given to them thanks to interfering inlaws.

Kanchan Anokhi kitchen pep talk was necessary.I wish there was a devar bhabhi conersation where Kanchan would activate his brain cells and send him back to room at nught itself.

Sleep deprived ,attention deprived Professor pati walked out of his cabin when wifey got lunch and became food deprived too.Bhooke pet emotions ...hunger se anger....very dangerous.

Married couples generally fight due to external factors or people.Very rarely they fight for something big.

Nikki meeting Babli Ahir,Shaurya meeting Shagun,vineet creating trouble,Nikki falling into pool Shaurya giving her coat.....small pep talk and good night.Next day ready for new controversy .....till the show ends.

Actually we don't have an habit of so many misunderstanding in this show.thatswhy all felt bad.in that case it's Malayalam version o my god there nowadays we can't understand from where too much misunderstanding came? misunderstanding was coming by booking tickets in flight.

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I simply hope that Ss overheard BM alok conversation as the camera zoomed on to his face twice during this scene… I sincerely hope do and hoping steinst hope that he meets Shagun to get some clue of what’s happening 

deepsea_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Actually we don't have an habit of so many misunderstanding in this show.thatswhy all felt bad.in that case it's Malayalam version o my god there nowadays we can't understand from where too much misunderstanding came? misunderstanding was coming by booking tickets in flight.

All regional versions have some amount of drama.Telugu version  i stopped following so dont know.Hindi version  is very different.I hope there will be season 2 soon.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsea_27

All regional versions have some amount of drama.Telugu version  i stopped following so dont know.Hindi version  is very different.I hope there will be season 2 soon.

Actually in Malayalam version it was nice casting, execution ,leads chemistry was awesome .and starting storyline was amazing.but don't know nowadays what happened to story?and here also nowadays they have misunderstanding day by day

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Red!

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I can’t.. I don’t even know .. I mean how?? That BM pointing fingers at Anokhi was childish enough , what happened after that was even more childish! Like No wonder “chaddi pehenke “fool” khila hain” was apt🤪🤣🤣  agree it did sort of break the tension but then again college happened and director me

Side note:  our KP of using the Mowli song on SS came true today !!!😍🤩😂

🤣Laughing through my pain as our immature bacche struggle their way through what should be their honeymoon phase!

😂🤣 Shaurya slept happily on the sofa while his wife couldn’t sleep on the ginormous bed. I’m certain of this now that Devi’s previous name was Tom indeed 🤪 such ghatiya peeping she does 😤  

But like why would you watch? Also close the curtains Shakhi!! I want shutters in their room like we see outside stores in India!
😂lol! May your words come true.. maybe they become bankrupt and learn that richness comes from character and not paisa or family name. 
Mad Shaurya is low on dimaag ki batti and the drama Queen that he is, he decided to play the husband sleeping in the sofa 🙄🙄

How much ever I don’t like this weird track I can’t wait for Alok’s beizzati to begin and for his family to leave him! 

If only one person gets to be punished…let it be Alok!! There can be no redemption for him!

I moderately enjoyed today’s episode.. of course they show the worst in the precap and then it’s  not that bad. Tomorrow is Shagun - SS cafe scene. Hope Anokhi talks it out with Babli di !( we need Aastha soon!) 

I don’t know if we’ll get Aastha anymore. We’ll get that poolside meal with Babhir! Will Babli talk sense? Will Anokhi try to talk to Shaurya and get annoyed by Shagun/Shaurya? No complaints of filler episodes anymore!!

Koeli thumbnail