Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #76

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/dJj9STS.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!

Please note that this is not a common EDT where you can discuss any shows. It is forum specific and only SAAKK episodes can be discussed here. It has come to our attention that few members who are new to this forum are posting other show stuffs. I will be personally PM'ing them who are breaching this rule. Next time onwards please use Hindi TV forum to discuss other shows if you wish to.

EDT open for discussion.

SAAKK DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/XuUoZfH.gif

EDT #1                          EDT #31                          EDT #61

EDT #2                          EDT #32                          EDT #62

EDT #3                          EDT #33                          EDT #63

EDT #4                          EDT #34                          EDT #64

EDT #5                          EDT #35                          EDT #65

EDT #6                          EDT #36                          EDT #66

EDT #7                          EDT #37                          EDT #67

EDT #8                          EDT #38                          EDT #68

EDT #9                          EDT #39                          EDT #69

EDT #10                        EDT #40                          EDT #70

EDT #11                        EDT #41                          EDT #71

EDT #12                        EDT #42                          EDT #72 

EDT #13                        EDT #43                          EDT #73 

EDT #14                        EDT #44                          EDT #74

EDT #15                        EDT #45                          EDT #75

EDT #16                        EDT #46 

EDT #17                        EDT #47

EDT #18                         EDT #48

EDT #19                        EDT #49 

EDT #20                        EDT #50 

EDT #21                        EDT #51 

EDT #22                        EDT #52 

EDT #23                        EDT #53

EDT #24                        EDT #54

EDT #25                        EDT #55

EDT #26                        EDT #56

EDT #27                        EDT #57

EDT #28                        EDT #58 

EDT #29                        EDT #59 

EDT #30                        EDT #60

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Bumping the thread 

Namita-M thumbnail

Doing the same šŸ˜†

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bumping this for later!

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago
Naara thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally we ended the last one .

Naara thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What about today's episode was it not that good.

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Todayā€™s fight has to be the stupidest. At this point theyā€™re fighting for the sake of fighting!

First Anokhi thanks Shaurya for siding with her on the name change fight, then tells him not to interfere in family fights, which rankles him. Then she gets mad that he didnā€™t support her at the dinner table in a family fight. Now that annoys him further that he leaves the room. Then seeing her sleeping without him(after he had a nightā€™s sleep and she had one hour) irritates him. Then the man who would take any excuse to spend time with his wife, decides to go to college alone. When trying to solve their fight, they just talk in circles and continue to stay mad at each other.  Iā€™m tired writing this!! Learn to communicate!! ShaKhi needs a marriage counselor!!

All of this is exacerbated by Devlok! I canā€™t believe Devi eavesdrops on a married couple in their room. I was hoping Shaurya would overhear Devlok speaking. They were damn loud and right there! 

Two thingsā€¦.Doesnā€™t SH have a lot of rooms? Why didnā€™t Shaurya sleep in a guest room? If there are multiple bathrooms to shower in then there should be multiple bedrooms to sleep in! Iā€™m starting to question how rich the Sabherwals are!

Precap: Alok molestation drama starts!

Thoughts?

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago
rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mallukumari

Todayā€™s fight has to be the stupidest. At this point theyā€™re fighting for the sake of fighting!

First Anokhi thanks Shaurya for siding with her on the name change fight, then tells him not to interfere in family fights, which rankles him. Then she gets mad that he didnā€™t support her at the dinner table in a family fight. Now that annoys him further that he leaves the room. Then seeing her sleeping without him(after he had a nightā€™s sleep and she had one hour) irritates him. Then the man who would take any excuse to spend time with his wife, decides to go to college alone. When trying to solve their fight, they just talk in circles and continue to stay mad at each other.  Iā€™m tired writing this!! Learn to communicate!! ShaKhi needs a marriage counselor!!

I canā€™t.. I donā€™t even know .. I mean how?? That BM pointing fingers at Anokhi was childish enough , what happened after that was even more childish! Like No wonder ā€œchaddi pehenke ā€œfoolā€ khila hainā€ was aptšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£šŸ¤£  agree it did sort of break the tension but then again college happened and director me

Side note:  our KP of using the Mowli song on SS came true today !!!šŸ˜šŸ¤©šŸ˜‚

All of this is exacerbated by Devlok! I canā€™t believe Devi eavesdrops on a married couple in their room. I was hoping Shaurya would overhear Devlok speaking. They were damn loud and right there! 
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Shaurya slept happily on the sofa while his wife couldnā€™t sleep on the ginormous bed. Iā€™m certain of this now that Deviā€™s previous name was Tom indeed šŸ¤Ŗ such ghatiya peeping she does šŸ˜¤  

Two thingsā€¦.Doesnā€™t SH have a lot of rooms? Why didnā€™t Shaurya sleep in a guest room? If there are multiple bathrooms to shower in then there should be multiple bedrooms to sleep in! Iā€™m starting to question how rich the Sabherwals are!

šŸ˜‚lol! May your words come true.. maybe they become bankrupt and learn that richness comes from character and not paisa or family name. 
Mad Shaurya is low on dimaag ki batti and the drama Queen that he is, he decided to play the husband sleeping in the sofa šŸ™„šŸ™„

Precap: Alok molestation drama starts!

How much ever I donā€™t like this weird track I canā€™t wait for Alokā€™s beizzati to begin and for his family to leave him! 

Thoughts?

I moderately enjoyed todayā€™s episode.. of course they show the worst in the precap and then itā€™s  not that bad. Tomorrow is Shagun - SS cafe scene. Hope Anokhi talks it out with Babli di !( we need Aastha soon!) 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please helpā€¦ what was todayā€™s episode all about? Iā€™m not good at analysing situations and people.. was it a way to show Ss Shagun lunch on one side and Ahir babli Anokhi on the other side? Any important outcome from shasha scene at all? If not why at this point when the show is nearing its end? They couldā€™ve directly shown Alok molestation case if there is no outcome of sha sha scene right? Is it going to help the story move ahead in terms of exposing evil side of anyone?

Iā€™m somehow not able to relate to todayā€™s episodeā€¦ I know Ss is frustrated but why was he being so adamant? Even when Anokhi got lunch he didnā€™t give in. Why?

Me scratching my headā€¦ 

Edited by saakkabc - 2 years ago