Kareena Kapoor Khan launches her debut book 'Pregnancy Bible' - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

The "ultimate" manual ..... on how to have a smooth ride from day 1 to post partum...  

with house helps and nannies with an extended family to pamper you, 

with everyone making special accommodations for you in the work space, 

with access to top doctors and medical services at your fingertips,

with nutritional guides and customized exercise regimens,

and oh-so-many other spheres of life where Kareena's guide would be a lifesaver for MILLIONS of women out there. 

Thank you, Kareena .... motherhood is crying tears of joy for the pearls of wisdom you're about to disperse through this ultimate BIBLE! 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's already a bestseller?

desigal90 thumbnail

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

I’m sorry for your loss, Desigal. 

Have faith in God and Doctors who’ll be there guide you better through your next pregnancies. 

God willing, in future, you’ll be holding a healthy baby in your arms. 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's definitely laughable Kareena putting out a book like she's the only one who's ever gotten pregnant.

But I feel like maybe people are also missing her motives here, or are overlooking the positive results of this. She's kind of went and made "being pregnant" super public and transparent in an industry where the actresses always hid themselves away from the public eyes in fear of being called "fat" and all that horrible stuff people say about pregnant women's bodies changing. Idk, I don't think people will see it now, but maybe actresses will be more open about their pregnancy journeys and struggles because Kareena always was and went out of her way to chatter nonstop about it.

You can look at it either way.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤗

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG DG...😒...so sorry to hear that..stay strong...you will have beautiful babies..❤️🤗

desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG DG...😒...so sorry to hear that..stay strong...you will have beautiful babies..❤️🤗

Inshallah ❤️

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sending you LOTS of love babe xo.

❤️

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So sorry to hear Desigal. Have faith in God. My best wishes and love to you. You will have beautiful babies soonsmiley27smiley31