Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

Wow that’s awful

Sending you lots of good vibes. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Inshallah soon you’ll have more kids than you know what to do with πŸ˜ƒ 😊 

hasini009 thumbnail

Pregnancy Bible, The ultimate manual for moms-to-be. 

What's next. The Childcare Bible, The ultimate Manual for nannies-to-be? 

ETA:

The Childcare Bible is already there. so madam Kareena got inspired by that title. 

Edited by hasini009 - 2 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A better book from her would be 

Acting Bible 

The ultimate guide for all those Richie riches, who get handed movies on a golden platter. How to act like you can act well, without acting much 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bible is outdated. Waiting for Pregnancy Quran.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not sure how it will help expectant mothers?πŸ€” Who will take advise been this book and not from ObGyn or parents or grandparents or friends. Besides there are already far superior books written by authorities in the field.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

On the one hand she says the book is an extremely personal account of her experiences during both her pregnancies. On the other hand, the book is called The Pregnancy Bible which is a very misleading title, since it makes it sound like this is the comprehensive, go-to book on everything an expecting mother needs to know about pregnancy from an expert in the field. Which Kareena certainly is not. 

More like just another money making venture from the enterprising Pataudis.

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really you have two children and are privileged enough to choose not to work, have the best doctors, chefs, trainers, nutritionists and you think you are qualified to write a book on pregnancy!! If just having kids makes you the expert then she's selling to the wrong audience.  We Indians are all experts on all things pregnancy.  Our population proves it.  Our eyes can see bellies and predict the gender of the child, no scan needed.  Dumbo is as dumbo does. 

I too should write a book because I am more qualified than her.  I have three children.  I have not only managed to have children but have them in different decades at the pregnancy geriatric age, all three C-sections, single handedly took care of them because no mom, no MIL, not rich to keep a maid, and was back to work in 21 days because no maternity benefits and need to work, 8-hour shifts working from home because I need to feed the infant.  I too should write  a book but am sure juggernaut would throw my draft in the dustbin because this is India everybody gets pregnant πŸ˜†

DeepakRaj4u thumbnail

It is rightly said that you have your facts. how is surpanakha

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You had kids now u write pregnancy bible ?

wow... are you doctor ? 

Saif had sex with you and made this baby. Now what book will he write ?

'"How to get A women pregnant ?"

kya chuptiyaaa hai ye log ... 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

sorry for your loss