Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Can be "look into my eyes and tell me...why would i want to kill you?",no extra proofs needed. Unless they plan to send TA to jail for the case,then bring that guy back to confess it was well planned...but low chances for that to happen. 

Even here i guess she will experience the same disconnect she is going through this track. in her heart she will know he wont and would want to say it too... but her mind wont. Love this zone / confusion that she is in. Heart and mind pushing her in different directions. 

And Oh God I do hope TA are dealt with and thrown away from their lives -- one way or the other. 

PS: And Sriti is playing that disconnect really well too. Clearly visible in yesterdays episode. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Can be "look into my eyes and tell me...why would i want to kill you?",no extra proofs needed. Unless they plan to send TA to jail for the case,then bring that guy back to confess it was well planned...but low chances for that to happen. 

That would be beautiful. Make it emotional like the lonavala trip where he believed her with no evidence. 

but I think here, there needs to be some concrete evidence. she heard it with her own ears and she believed it. there could be a convo between TA that Pragya can overhear and figure out that she was played. 

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 2 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i join this forum when its open back 2014 and have been part of this forum for very long time not as active as used to be but so Happy to see Abhigya AT is going very smoothly after 7years also 293 thread woww its huge thing as for any jodi fan AT in any show forum is consider as main part of the forum fans love to spend their time in AT 

many many congratz🥳 to all Abhigyians in this thread hope and wish this thread hit 300AT milestone soon 

Love love Happy Love  ❤️

Keep your love and support like this for Abhigya/Tisha❤️

wish like ladymogambo track abhigya stay in one house so that we get all those amazing scene back which we get in ladymogambo track 

Edited by RatiTheAngel - 2 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Awww yes 7 years and ATs still going strong. 🥳 All credit to tisha/abhigya🔥

Beautiful scene, that one. The tenderness between them 😭😍 don't know if they will live together but would be great if they did. 

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

If the news about all coming to work in MM is true then he will spend more time around her,in their room or anywhere she goes. More chances to have moments than in actual scenario. 

Hope this auction ends in 1-2 weeks and can start the real action once the house problem gets solved. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Really long days in KKB world. Think it's only her 3rd day back in India and quite eventful too. Almost no time to stop and think -- which i guess will be another factor that prolongs the mu. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Nothing compared to the longest day in kkb history,ml track wedding day 😆 1 month 1/2. That was torturous too cause Abhigya met only late.

But did liked their recent wedding day,another month long  worth it with all the villains following their steps. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

I don't think Abhi will work for her? From the precap, it looked like he had too much pride and he told her that money, status and all are temporary. lets see.

Ralulo thumbnail

Maybe will have no other option? Must stay close and protect her against enemies,wanting or not,knowing plans or not. 

Same way she worked in ml track,only that now they're not strangers to start from there,can become friends again.