Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

someone on twitter said that its refreshing to see a couple on itv prioritise  each other even after all these years. cause there's such a burden of motherhood on women on itv.. So agreed. Even the writers knew that abhigya as a couple are the USP of the show. so good on them for this. 

I don't want to jinx it but hope abhigya dont remember twins till their misunderstanding is resolved. 👍🏼

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

their angst man...😭❤️ its beautiful to watch. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's refreshing to see them starting over with the same strenght as first year. Not easy to portray so many sides of Abhi-Pragya and still find that new element to keep viewers interest. Not easy to fight and make it look that it's over,impossible to get back together,not easy to forgive those words&moments of blind anger leading to separations. But they're doing it just fine.

Proud of Tisha&each milestone they touched. Many more to come! 👍🏼

Adiandsid thumbnail

Do hate the 3 splits though -- not much complaints about what goes on afterwards. 

To me the first one was the worst -- after all she did to save him from Simonika, 2 days later he says she is 'manhoos'!!! Part of me still hasn't forgiven him for this. Hence i love the treatment she gives him now. 😃

The second one was 20 years! they are then to play beyond their age! created many complications even with Purab and Disha -- them revisiting their split after 20 years seemed way off too. 

The current split was the most logical one even though they had to make sure a dozen things deliberately go wrong to make it happen. 

About the twins... get this feeling that the day Pragya wears a sari will be the day she meets Prachi. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Separations for accidents are way more bearable than those fights used to bring big leaps. Admirable that despite that anger explosion both are able to get over it and start fresh. This shows what each means for the other;once were able to fall in love first time will do it on repeat,every time discover new reasons to forget,forgive&just give eo love.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yes. Thankfully Abhi didnt actually say things that were too bad. The temple comment was uncalled for but even she knew he says such things in anger and was going to solve it. Of course for Pragya the phone convo was really him. 

From an audience pov it's good that we were shown its pradeep mimicking his voice. Else I guess the audience would have hated Abhi too.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

So much love throughout munni track, the push and pull of her being munni/pragya, establishing a beautiful bond between them and then bam! Abhi says the most heinous, unimaginable things to her just to facilitate the separation. it's so sad they HAVE TO choose this route everytime and butcher a little bit of Abhi to go through that process. 😭 

but this one is actually well done. lets see how Abhi redeems himself now. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Can be "look into my eyes and tell me...why would i want to kill you?",no extra proofs needed. Unless they plan to send TA to jail for the case,then bring that guy back to confess it was well planned...but low chances for that to happen. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

And Pragya was her best in that Munni track. Handled his affairs well, dealing with TA was cakewalk for her, and he was scared of her too -- remember that Purab accident because of Sangram where they were discussing he cant hide it from teri 'hitler' didi 🤣.