Episode 135| MR returns back

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with NB getting caught by DB. She scolds her left and right, but NB brainwashes her again with her chikni chupri baate. She provokes DB against Ahilya by lying that Ahilya is instigating KR against Gunoji.

MR returns and he's super proud of his son. Btw how many wars he fought and where he went everything was told by GB🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeh cvs war kaa background toh dikha sakte the, like showing MR planning warfare tactics with his army chiefs. Agar pura war corona ke liye nabhi dikha sake toh itna toh dikha sakte hai naa. Pura battle ko kisike narration ke through audience tak kyu pahuchate. MR gives KR a bangle as a token of appreciation, which he received from Peshwa Bajirao as a reward. Proud moment of a son😃

DB enters into Ahilya's room and spews her rubbish. She warns ahilya that she's from a family where everyone learned politics since childhood. Par mujhe woh politically weak lagti hai, ek baar dhoka khane ke baad bhi NB par phirse bharosa kar liya isane. Logo ko pehchanna aur parakhna nahi jaanti yeh. DB stops her nonsense on hearing KR's footsteps.

KR and Ahilya goes for Puja and KR notices her to be upset on the road. He rains flower upon her to cheer her up. Yeh scene bahut cute tha.😳

Precap: A family is standing near the well probably planning to commit suicide😒, Ahilya and KR sees them.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aaj Friday hai.. 😆 I forgot🤣

Thanks for the update! 🤗

DB bahot kachhe kaan ki hai.. I don't like this🥱 

MR is back🥳🥳 yoohoooo!!!

Haan, wish we saw something related to the war.. 

DB ne jo Ahilya ko bola, she should tell GB ya KR.. hopefully she tells them..

Precap sounds scary.. unless AB-KR do something and save them.. 👍🏼

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaj Friday hai.. 😆 I forgot🤣

Thanks for the update! 🤗

DB bahot kachhe kaan ki hai.. I don't like this🥱 

MR is back🥳🥳 yoohoooo!!!

Haan, wish we saw something related to the war.. 

DB ne jo Ahilya ko bola, she should tell GB ya KR.. hopefully she tells them..

Precap sounds scary.. unless AB-KR do something and save them.. 👍🏼

Finally after almost 1-2 weeks he's back😳🥳🥳

Mujhe bhi aisa laga, it's better to inform to GB atleast about DB's warnings and misunderstandings. She's the best in handling DB.

Btw Aaj episode mei MR GB ko bolte hai ki ab jab KR zimmedar ban gaya hai aur Ahilya uski margdarshak hai, toh kyu naa woh dono saare zimmedari apne bacchon ko dekar tirtha yaatra par chale jaaye😆 GB bolti hai ki unki itni bhi umar nahi huyi ki tirtha par chale jaaye, sab chhod chhad ke🤣🤣 Bahut pyara tha ye scene❤️😳

Btw baaki raniyo ko thoda toh jealousy hoga, MR ki first and only priority GB hi hai. Even retirement par bhi unke saath hi time spend karna chahte woh.😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Finally after almost 1-2 weeks he's back😳🥳🥳

Mujhe bhi aisa laga, it's better to inform to GB atleast about DB's warnings and misunderstandings. She's the best in handling DB.

Btw Aaj episode mei MR GB ko bolte hai ki ab jab KR zimmedar ban gaya hai aur Ahilya uski margdarshak hai, toh kyu naa woh dono saare zimmedari apne bacchon ko dekar tirtha yaatra par chale jaaye😆 GB bolti hai ki unki itni bhi umar nahi huyi ki tirtha par chale jaaye, sab chhod chhad ke🤣🤣 Bahut pyara tha ye scene❤️😳

Btw baaki raniyo ko thoda toh jealousy hoga, MR ki first and only priority GB hi hai. Even retirement par bhi unke saath hi time spend karna chahte woh.😳

MR ko badi jaldi hai tirth yatra ki😆

Yup, other Ranis are definitely jealous.. ye to har jagah hota tha.. tabhi to kitchen politics itna strong hai.. all about control and power.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Episode was good. ❤️

DB firse YB ki baaton mein aa gyii ufffff🤬

MR KR scene was goood❤️

Also, I am so loving KR & A's bond. The way KR didn't forced her to tell the truth & instead tried to make her feel happy was great. I loved how makers emphasized on how last time he threw flowers on her in anger & how he literally showered flowers on her to make her happy❤️. At times when I think about future that KR will die just breaks me thinking about As condition💔

I guess the family who is going to commit suicide is of that Man's family who was murdered for property that day or maybe Subhan's family. I guess KR and A will definitely stop them. Also,why no soldier was accompanying future king and Queen?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I saw posts regarding MR returning so decided to check it out

i actually watched from thursday's episode lolsmiley36 (but for a short span of time only lol) when MR came back...boy, the scene that dwarkabai witnessed of KR as the junior version of malharao was good goosebumps...

man, i expected dwarkabai to say something bc i felt that even though she has grey vibes, she'll speak against half-truths because even though she has a motive of seeing her SIL on the throne but without harming KR in the process physically or seeing MR dejected at least...unfortunately, today her character went down the drain smiley24writers have screwed her and banabai's characterization tbh..

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Episode was good. ❤️

DB firse YB ki baaton mein aa gyii ufffff🤬

MR KR scene was goood❤️

Also, I am so loving KR & A's bond. The way KR didn't forced her to tell the truth & instead tried to make her feel happy was great. I loved how makers emphasized on how last time he threw flowers on her in anger & how he literally showered flowers on her to make her happy❤️. At times when I think about future that KR will die just breaks me thinking about As condition💔

I guess the family who is going to commit suicide is of that Man's family who was murdered for property that day or maybe Subhan's family. I guess KR and A will definitely stop them. Also,why no soldier was accompanying future king and Queen?

Haan mujhe bhi woh Subhan ki yaa property keliye murder huyi aadmi ki family lagti hai. True, it's weird that the future king and queen are left unprotected.

KR 's maturity in not asking about the reason behind Ahilya's worry, and showering flowers upon Ahilya to make her happy was a really good development from KR's side. He's growing slowly and steadily😃( Ab bas humari tareefon kaa nazar na lag jaaye bande ko😆)

DB ko beginning mei smart samajhti thi, but now I feel she's the weakest player amongst the five of them( Dhanaji, Gunoji, NB, Gautama Bai and DB). Logon ko parakhna nahi jaanti, aur apno par kahi naa kahi andhvishwas karti hai

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I saw posts regarding MR returning so decided to check it out

i actually watched from thursday's episode lolsmiley36 (but for a short span of time only lol) when MR came back...boy, the scene that dwarkabai witnessed of KR as the junior version of malharao was good goosebumps...

man, i expected dwarkabai to say something bc i felt that even though she has grey vibes, she'll speak against half-truths because even though she has a motive of seeing her SIL on the throne but without harming KR in the process physically or seeing MR dejected at least...unfortunately, today her character went down the drain smiley24writers have screwed her and banabai's characterization tbh..

Finally you are watching again.😃 This week's episodes were quite good😉

NB ke confrontation kaa scene mast tha, KR truly looked like junior MR😉

DB is behaving stupidly nowadays🥱

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update Sree❤️🤗

Super posts guys🥳

Loved reading them. How come no one pointed out this…MR ka romantic stare at GB😆…that teertha Yatra suggestion looked more of suggestion for Honeymoon trip 🤣after those stares…seemed like saying nazren mili, dil dhadka, mere dhadkan ne kaha…Love u GB🤣

On a serious note, Rmahi, thanks for pointing out…the instance of KR just throwing flowers on AB in anger previously and showering her with flowers yesterday to make her feel good. The previous instance got a great closure yesterday. That had looked too much of an arrogant and insecure KR. Hope this love and respect lasts. I get scared every time these 2 make promises to be this way forever. 😳

DB is getting manipulated bad. Now she is also shown jealous of MR-GB bond. The way MR-GB had an mutual admiring scene during Aarti time, DB was not quite happy. NB needs to be thrown out as fast as possible. 🥱

Myrah, u should see the epis now. They r all more positive.😃

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Lovely update Sree❤️🤗

Super posts guys🥳

Loved reading them. How come no one pointed out this…MR ka romantic stare at GB😆…that teertha Yatra suggestion looked more of suggestion for Honeymoon trip 🤣after those stares…seemed like saying nazren mili, dil dhadka, mere dhadkan ne kaha…Love u GB🤣

On a serious note, Rmahi, thanks for pointing out…the instance of KR just throwing flowers on AB in anger previously and showering her with flowers yesterday to make her feel good. The previous instance got a great closure yesterday. That had looked too much of an arrogant and insecure KR. Hope this love and respect lasts. I get scared every time these 2 make promises to be this way forever. 😳

DB is getting manipulated bad. Now she is also shown jealous of MR-GB bond. The way MR-GB had an mutual admiring scene during Aarti time, DB was not quiet happy. NB needs to be thrown out as fast as possible. 🥱

Myrah, u should see the epis now. They r all more positive.😃

Bold: GB bhi kitni Sharma gayi thi, unka reaction bhi aisa tha jaise tirth yatra nahi honeymoon keliye bol rahe MR sabke saamne😳😆