PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Here I come to talk about Krish and his one liners😆

Arre waah,, no limits ka, pehle de deti, Haveli me Rishita Bhabi ki  online shopping me kaam aa jaatha😆

And Suman smiled at his comment😃

Krish was such a meethi churi 😆

Also, Suman is always proud of Krish and Shiva and how they shut up others. It's like I can't speak but mere bacho ne meri laaj rakh li 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pixie, I have nominated you for Mera Shiva award for the 150th episode celebration along with Ashu, Maahi, Nivi and Sakshi. You have a tough competition😆

Mera shiva sirf Mera hai😎

I am all geared up for the competition.😈

Thankkk you ❤️❤️🤗🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Why doesn’t Raavi laugh and smile to her heart’s content w Shiva? Like she does w Dev?

Ive never seen her truly be happy ie laugh freely in Shiva’s presence :(

She did once after the ajnabee/dosti dialogue  right after kangan kaand. He was mesmerized too but like always he broke out if it and rejected her  proposal. 
In future after this MU is all cleared  between them because of the diary and they fall in love, we will get such scenes, don’t worry too much.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I soo wish they have a confrontation scene🥺🥺.

I guess the makers are slowly building up on that.todays scene was not ainvayi.the Dev raavi scene, Dev asking shiva to shut up during the shiva rishita scene.

Kuch to socha hai Inn logo na.

Shiva and Dev have teamed up for a task, they will definitely have more scenes.

The makers are slowly and steadily coming back on track they introduced so many future tracks

(shivi+dev luv triangle, lack of space for Gaura, Devta in laws issues) episodes simultaneously but it still didn't looked overcrowded but nice and well placed and will give equal importance to the whole cast Yaar this was missing in our PS glad that its essence is coming back maja aayega dekh kar😘❤️😍😊

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The fact that Raavi couldn't sleep without him...she definitely will miss this Shiva of hers.. she has started caring for him and she also doesn't miss a chance to stare 

Also That little nose tilt Raavi did to Shiva was so cute 😆 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

The makers are slowly and steadily coming back on track they introduced so many future tracks

(shivi+dev luv triangle, lack of space for Gaura, Devta in laws issues) episodes simultaneously but it still didn't looked overcrowded but nice and well placed and will give equal importance to the whole cast Yaar this was missing in our PS glad that its essence is coming back maja aayega dekh kar😘❤️😍😊

Yess, I think they are doing a great job after coming back to Mumbai.

Room issue, bathroom issue, rishita's in laws.everything is being dealt with sensitively.

I hope they continue to do so.

Next week will be a treat if executed well.❤️

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Aaj to devta are being bashed left, right  and centre.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone called rishita privacy ki prime minister.🤣🤣🤣

I felt so much sukoon on reading the tweets.🤣🤣

I am sure we will be happy seeing shiva's outburst on Dev or a Dev shiva fight but the Twitter Pankhas will have a literal party that day.😆😆

As they should! 😆

Rishita was mad at Shiva for talking to her Bua the previous night. Uss baat ke liye, she couldn't say anything. Toh aise ghusa nikal diya. Aur Dev kyu beech mein bola, I have no idea  

Yea, twitter can be vicious but I find the trolling hilarious 😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Some tidbits:

Funny ones!

1. Naak hai par use karni nahi ati

2. Vikram Betaal chal raha ha kya 

3. Uses dur bhi jaun tho piche piche ake Chehelkadami karne lag jati hai 

Serious ones

1. Meri Mehek is kamre se nahi jayegi, kitna bhi dhuan kar le

2. Kya kar raha hai Shiva

3. Aag hai, mujhe lag jayegi 

Some older revisits: 

1. Mujhe Ulti ati hai tujhe dekhkar

2. Tujh par Ulti kar dungi 

3. Gande, untidy insaan

A human can fight animosity, angst and anger! You can't fight Disgust! You just can't pull yourself from there! Disgust and repulsion is a huge low! I can't imagine all of this coming back to Shiva 😭