PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Mahiii is doing homework phast phast.🤭🤭🤭

I hate homework!

Padh padh ke education finish kiya

Likh likh haath suja diye

Ab no homeworks pls🥺

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Right! Even a girls night in or a secret party thrown by Rishita would be so much fun! They deserve to have some fun!! I feel like the three of them would make an interesting trio! They are so different from one another yet share certain similarities! But too bad ITV can’t look beyond kaands, saazishes and parivaar 😆

Yess.we don't have balancee in this world.

The female leads of itv are too sanskari.

The female leads of ott platforms are too reckless.

There is no in between.there are girls who love their family, value relationships, party with friends, have some fun, get drunk, do puja,keep a fast.

Yes we exist 😆😆

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Ilzaam again

He is just helping her

Accha? And how exactly is he helping her? By finding the spot on her dupatta jaha chuhe ne kutra hai?🤣🤣

I don't mind though 😍😍

Mai to chahti hu yeh aur acche se uski help kare🤭

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Accha? And how exactly is he helping her? By finding the spot on her dupatta jaha chuhe ne kutra hai?🤣🤣

I don't mind though 😍😍

Mai to chahti hu yeh aur acche se uski help kare🤭

He is helping her by teaching her how to flirt Shiva Pandya style. Ab ye nahin samajh rahi to bechara kya kare🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail

He is helping her by teaching her how to flirt Shiva Pandya style. Ab ye nahin samajh rahi to bechara kya kare🤣

Sikh jayegi Sikh jayegi.

Aur jab sikhegi to shiva se behtar karegi.😏

But I love the uniqueness of their scenes.

His staring.

His style of complimenting her.

Everything is soo different.😍

Waise to bahut male leads ko female leads ko check out karte dekhta hai.but this scene was🔥

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Sikh jayegi Sikh jayegi.

Aur jab sikhegi to shiva se behtar karegi.😏

But I love the uniqueness of their scenes.

His staring.

His style of complimenting her.

Everything is soo different.😍

Waise to bahut male leads ko female leads ko check out karte dekhta hai.but this scene was🔥

He is checking her out haq se.

She gave him the permission to do so herself😎

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Homeworkkkk alll done you guys! Thank you for those beautiful reviews from each of you. They were amazing to read (ahem lots of homework you gave me) 

Anyways see u all soooon.

Going to sleep!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Ugh I wish ITV wasn’t so sankaari 😆 I would have loved to see Rishita, Raavi & Dhara partying it up at a strip club or even just a club 😆 

I feel like Dhara would be the secret package & the one most likely to get on stage/on a table 🤣 Rishita would be the one who goes in with the most courage but backs out last min (my bestie is like this... she’s like Abhishek in Dostana and I’m like John. I say no no initially and then I’m the one being crazy while she’s ready to run🤣).

It’ll be hilarious to see Rishita dragging Dhara and Raavi while those two aren’t done having fun 😆 

Raavi will go around asking the most hilarious questions to the guys around her and telling them all about her Bhootnath 😆 While Rishita will question why she even brought them here as Dhara drunk dials Gaumbi 🤣

This is how crazy my ideas become once work wraps up on a Friday 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 ITV would burn over a thousand times before we see such a scene smiley37smiley37smiley37

But who knows, maybe if the CVs smoke something while writing a scene, they would also include at least a minimum ShiVi scene where Shiva stares at Raavi wearing a short dress and spins her around 5 times out of attraction/jealousy.

I can totally imagine Shiva dragging Krish to the strip club/club where he's in the corner yelling insults at her, while Krish is enjoying popcorn and dancing it off

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

🤣🤣🤣 ITV would burn over a thousand times before we see such a scene smiley37smiley37smiley37

But who knows, maybe if the CVs smoke something while writing a scene, they would also include at least a minimum ShiVi scene where Shiva stares at Raavi wearing a short dress and spins her around 5 times out of attraction/jealousy.

I can totally imagine Shiva dragging Krish to the strip club/club where he's in the corner yelling insults at her, while Krish is enjoying popcorn and dancing it off

We can get a short dress scene.

That's a classic itv scene.

But the circumstances will be different.

The heroine  is usually intimidated by another woman who wears short dresses, wants to try it out herself.

The hero somehow barges in and see her.she grows uncomfortable and shy.

Then the hero is like.tumhe yeh Sab pehnne ki zaroorat nahi.tum saree/suit Mai duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki lagti ho.🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

What was she doing with Dev then? Didn’t she flirt with him? 😆