PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

The makers are slowly and steadily coming back on track they introduced so many future tracks

(shivi+dev luv triangle, lack of space for Gaura, Devta in laws issues) episodes simultaneously but it still didn't looked overcrowded but nice and well placed and will give equal importance to the whole cast Yaar this was missing in our PS glad that its essence is coming back maja aayega dekh kar😘❤️😍😊

Dekhna yeh hai if they can improve on how they conclude each track. Yes, they've done a good job of setting it up but climax ka koi bharosa nahi 

Also, please khichdi na banaye. I don't like it no matter how much tadka there is 😆

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mami is making pani puri. Is this the dinner invite for Shiva and Raavi that  Mama was talking about?😆 Everything is about the money for Mami😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRIlNc1Bf6o/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ugh she is also wasting perfectly good puris by throwing it away  Yeh toh pani puri ki insult hui 

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Oh yeah.. The only reason I can come up with for this is that she is an airhead and a dobi 😆 

I can accept that she doesn't understand his feelings coz of his past behavior with her. 

What I fail to understand is her absolute refusal to think about her marriage from her perspective, and her own feelings towards it. On top of that she says things like "matlab ki baat kar" to Shiva when he brings the topic up, and yet she has expectations from Shiva as a husband. She is attracted to him and at the same time wants to stay away from him when he makes a move. 

She just goes with the flow, refusing to think about her changing feelings 😆

I guess she will remain this way till Shiva shuts himself up and distances himself from her completely

Exactly..why is she not thinking about what she wants going forward at all?

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pandya universe is back on wholesome track post shifting back to Somnath! Kesar ki Maya is gone! 

Shiva’s bawra mann is in adbhut phase of life! 

Raavi too has iktara going on in her mann, though dobi will take her own sweet time to realize! 

We all know will be too late by then,, but oh well! 

For both of theirs mann to be mast magan, this chaos & clearance is perhaps mandatory.

Loving the pace, loving the family scenes, loving Krish & his alert actions & punches, loving Suman pandya’s swag, loving Shiva+Raavi’s confused cutecreepy actions-reactions, love Gaumbi-Dhara’s decade of ease in each scene, 

H.a.t.e. meraDev, redeemable options are simply not there. One tiny thing he did good was standing up to kamini- but than it was what he was supposed to do. Big deal. Rest all: is pure spineless bakwas.

He is trying to claim credit for Dharamandir construction. 

But is blind to notice Shiva & Raavi’s sleeping arrangements.

I thought he is topper mba!!! Gadhedo dodhdahyo- who builds room from bed design? That too on upper floor. Poora ghar niche aayega- idiot. 

Anyways... gotta ignore this entitled selfish munjilal. 

Time is ripe for conflict+confrontation+clarifications. 

Sad, Raavi grew up / hung out with facevalue shallow friends & people like Dev.  

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

This ❤️

I am watching the scene and no way! Shivs aren't affected! The Dev-Raavi moment isn't there out of the blue. He is Third-wheeling subtly. Raavi, not responding to his touches, was subtly done too. There are two prominent moments, and then she mutters - I will burn in this fire. What are you doing? 

He is slowly getting frustrated. 

Yess, raavi flinched at his touch today 💔

She was blushing and being all shy yesterday.

Then suddenly she is uncomfortable today.i am not getting her reactions 🤧🤧

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I remember now! I remember where they do that technique that Raavi used 🤣 Mothers use it on their babies when they choke or something I think 😆

Seriously? 😆 I thought it was just another made up ITV thing 😆I can't believe this is legit 😆

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I wonder if this friend will make an appearance in the diary. Of course they will only give us a few entries from the diary but maybe the diary has Raavi using the exact words the friend does? She used to call him kirane ki dukaan. Maybe she complained about Shiva to this friend. Doesnt make the scene any less OTT and infuriating! Who wishes a friend like that? Esp one who recently got married after going through so much! How about hey how are you doing? Is there anything I can do for you? Are you happy? Are you safe? Or if you want to talk, I’m here to listen! She barely hugged Raavi before moving on to Shiva. 

We are essentially a product of our upbringing and our environment- with friends playing a strong part in shaping our views and attitudes.

=== Anecdote alert 🚨, skip if required 

I remember when I was in middle school(was an introvert with essentially 1-2 friends at any given point) I had a friend who was into boy bands and film gossip, make up(normal MS stuff). And hence, I was absorbed into that world completely without a care in the world. She had to leave school and I was heartbroken (total filmy style rona dhona 😆)

Come HS, I got a friend who was downright serious, bookish and focused on studies/career. And voila, Ingot sucked into Ayn Rand and career planning and god knows what all high level stuff(man, we were so full of ourselves 🤣). In a matter of a year, my own mom could not recognize me 🤣

====

What I am trying to say is, Raavi being the vain, airhead and being into looks and Prince Charming BS did not come out of vaccum. She was already brought up by Maami, who cannot look past the outer beauty of anyhting in life. She probably had 1-2 friends like in the precap, who created an echo chamber, and reinforced these notions of beauty 
and eligibility of boys. 

I am willing to bet a month's salary, that while Raavi on her own is a sweet caring soul, in the company of her friends, would probably mercilessly tease and badmouth  Shiva. Her friend saying "Kirane ki Dukaan"(KKD) is such a common BFF trait- you gang up against your friend's perceived enemy and use the same words repeatedly to bash them. ( We are ourselves like that 😃 Look at the way we troll Dev or Maami. Go back a few threads  and you will see a pattern of bashing that is out own "internal joke"). KKD is probably Raavi and her friends internal joke.

And if you think an astute kid like Shiva did not realize that he is being teased by Raavi and co, you are kidding yourself. I was (and probably am) a clueless idiot as a kid, but I knew exactly which girls were teasing me behind my back 🤷‍♀️

So, I am strongly convinced, that Shiva's hatred for Raavi was not completely blind. Yes, it probably started with a somewhat baseless connection to Maami(still makes sense to me, if a relative of mine is nasty, I would keep my distance from their kids, unless I am proven wrong about them- yes there are a lot of Maamis in my life 😆), but I am pretty sure our not so bholi bacchi was also harping this kirane ki dukaam business while growing up. No guy needs to behave well with a girl who thinks of him that way.(Need not treat her badly too, but story for another day)

When it is Raavi vs Shiva, I am hopelessly biased towards Shiva 🙈 Nothing got to do with how good he looks. Sometimes I wish they got someone little less good looking😐 ( ShiVi fans, don't hit me) 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I just don't want Dev to say something like "Un trucks ke maamle mein tune apna dimaag chalaya aur hum sab ko phasa diya" to Shiva 🤢

That will piss me off 😡

I am sure this is coming🤢

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I'm not sure runners up of the Shiva and Gaumbi ki Deewani awards would like receiving this award, you should check with them first 🤣

No runners up please🤣🤣 and that runner up can get any award other than Mera Dev award🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Sharing the summary of something I had read in a book a long time ago! 

Passionate Love is beautiful. But, it has it's problems too. Jealousy would be there; possessiveness would be there, fighting, nagging, quarrelling, intolerance and domination. 

When fire is there, there is much smoke. You cannot avoid the smoke if you love the fire. You have to learn to tolerate the smoke. 

Of course, there will be great moments, but then, there will be moments of hell too! -that's the price one has to pay.

This

Both of them look so mesmerizing in this frame ❤️

This is so heartbreaking but its beautiful.. But this is the beauty of Shivi❤️