Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Very well said! Both Rishita and Raavi are truly unlucky to have the kinds of maaykas that they do.. and by extension Shiva and Dev as well. 

I loved how Shiva calmed down Suman and asked her not to interfere when Motiben was handing out jewellery 

Last but not the least, I'll say it out for you (like I have said multiple times already 😆) KD was phenomenal! He stole the show ❤️

Exactlyyyy!

So so phenomenal!

Aashu is going to kill me along with Sakshi!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Exactlyyyy!

So so phenomenal!

Ashu is busy travelling, toh uska khatra nahi hai abhi 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exactlyyyy!

So so phenomenal!

Mahii ve...what happened😆

Today KD is dancing in your heart I guess😆

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Did ua color change now or Am I mistaken Prema?

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Mahii ve...what happened😆

Today KD is dancing in your heart I guess😆

His acting is...

Where is T

I need her to do her bhoot bhagao thingy🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Coming to Rishita’s maika.

Truly evil!

Maami is poisonous in her kanjoosi.

Bua is venomous in her giving.

She brought the media for coverage and also high level ki insult pandyas and high level ka footage for their kindness ka dikhawa.

Rishita was soo happy that her people came and she was even happy with the gifts even though uske liye utna maaine nahin rakhta tha ye sab. For her their presence truly mattered today. The way she was holding Dev back. Truly she was balancing between keeping both her families happy and in tandem with each other. For some moments it was all right and after that all hell broke loose. The insults began and Rishita began to see tht everything is gonna end again. 

Suman turning away in character. She was shocked. And upset. Her son had been in threat because of them. And when they started insulting the fam. Shiva held her shoulder calming her. I Loved the gesture a lot. He is calminv her. This is not their battle right now. It’s Dev’s. Shiva deals with his in laws. Dev with his own. And even when Raavi was given the jewellery, he didn’t say a word even though he didn’t like it. I liked it. He is allowing her to choose. She knows what to do. Raavi din like accepting it. But I guess Rishita ke liye she still did. She cant offend her co sister. 

And the precap.

Hated it to the core. 

Dev was ok. The way he joins hand and gestures for them to leave was quite good. Rishita’s broken dreams were painful. And those words were extra painful. How can a fam hate their own daughter this way? This is not done. I wish Someone holds Rishita. That girl was so shocked.

Over in all. I loved the episode. Loved everyone in it. And loved....

You all know exactly who!

You are on fire today mahi.🔥

Even I loved the scene where shiva held her mother's shoulder calming her.shiva calming somebody when his family is being insulted.

That's a rarity as it's usually the other way round.he is usually an aag Ka Gola who bursts at the slightest provocation. Does the new found respect he has developed for rishita has a slight role to play?

He is slowly understanding the intricate dynamics of in laws. He lets Dev handle it.

I have always loved shiva giving the freedom to choose to raavi. He never forces anything upon her.❤️

I am sure he will give an option to leave him if she wants after the diary kaand.💔

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

My heart went out for Rishita in the precap. Here we have Pandya parivar who made all possible efforts to accept Rishita, shower her with love but her own family is ready to disown her? What was the need to push her down and physically abuse her.

Somebody here mentioned Rishita’s sister Kirthi as a jodi for Krish, I will never want that to happen. Rishita’s family are goondas and will go to any extent to destroy people’s life. My Krish deserves much much better😃

As for Mami, can’t think of anything else other than cuss words😆 

Premaa is sizzlinggggg🥳🥳

Congrats❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Congrats Prema! You became a Sizzler 🥳

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Even I loved the scene where shiva held her mother's shoulder calming her.shiva calming somebody when his family is being insulted.

That's a rarity as it's usually the other way round.he is usually an aag Ka Gola who bursts at the slightest provocation. Does the new found respect he has developed for rishita has a slight role to play?

He is slowly understanding the intricate dynamics of in laws. He lets Dev handle it.

I have always loved shiva giving the freedom to choose to raavi. He never forces anything upon her.❤️

I am sure he will give an option to leave him if she wants after the diary kaand.💔

@bold: this is a truly admirable quality in Shiva. I am also pretty sure that he will give her the choice to leave him and find a better guy for herself if she wants 💔

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am actually hoping to see him give her that option and she rearing back in shock as if he have burnt her with his words.