Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: mpks1

Priya, thanks for missing me. It’s just matter of 1 more episode this week and I will be back home on Sunday.

You have summarized things in the episode that I missed, this is why enjoy your SHP posts, which helps me to watch little things that I missed on my first watch😃

PS has a wholesome cast, every character is important and have their own story to tell. It has everything that you want to see-family drama, love story, saas-bahu jagda as well as pyaar, trials and tribulations of joint family and so on. 

With respect to ShiVi, lets enjoy these moments as we are not sure when we wi get them back again😕

I sincerely hope the makers show growth in Dev’s character, today’s last scene and the precap should help us to know who the real Dev is😃

When both dev and gombi picked their wives mujhe laga shivi ka bhi dikhayenge aur baad main we will realize ye toh Shiva ka tharki pan tha(matlb sapna tha) par aisa nhi hua🙈🙊😒😏😑

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wonder how Shiva never noticed how beautiful "Chipkaliyon ki beauty queen" is before?

*blinded by hatred*

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is she the same woman who spewed venom, cursing Dhara for her barren womb when she was angry at her for the Danda Kaand! 

The evolution of Suman is beautiful! What I love about this show is that you can't hate characters after a while. 

I am coming back to the recap! The way Rishita was physically abused was heartbreaking. Many girls go through such trauma in love marriage yet crave for the family. Reminds me of NH-10 movie! 

Honour killings and trauma to people who want to choose are still rampant. 

Rishita might be selfish, but the girl has a heart too! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

That was perfect Shiva style....I really wish even after falling in love...he compliments her in his own unique style❤️ I hope they don't make Shiva all cheesy like you have mentioned

Yeah.. Shiva has a unique essence, and I hope they retain that! Same for Raavi and her airheadedness too 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Transference

Is she the same woman who spewed venom, cursing Dhara for her barren womb when she was angry at her for the Danda Kaand! 

The evolution of Suman is beautiful! What I love about this show is that you can't hate characters after a while. 

I am coming back to the recap! The way Rishita was physically abused was heartbreaking. Many girls go through such trauma in love marriage yet crave for the family. Reminds me of NH-10 movie! 

Honour killings and trauma to people who want to choose are still rampant. 

Rishita might be selfish, but the girl has a heart too! 

So true.

She was pushed like that and even the words they spewed were so heartbreaking. No one deserves this!

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sakmen

I wonder how Shiva never noticed how beautiful "Chipkaliyon ki beauty queen" is before?

*blinded by hatred*

Tab haq nhi tha and actually Raavi never looked so mesmerizing before up untill marriage functions and after marriage pehle she used to look bubbly types girl now she looks like a fairy😍🥰🤩😘

And today specially whenever shiva twirled her I remembered that show piece where the guy doll twirls the girl doll(om shanti om main dekha hoga) 

mpks1 thumbnail

*blinded by hatred*

Sakshi that hatred all went away when he saw her going through NDE at Mukteshwar. It is precisely after that he started to develop feelings for her. You are absolutely right about blinded by hatred.  Once that went out the door, he stopped fighting with her  he has started feeling happy, smiling at her, admiring her beauty and so on. Shiva at present has every right to feel this way😃

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Priya, thanks for missing me. It’s just matter of 1 more episode this week and I will be back home on Sunday.

You have summarized things in the episode that I missed, this is why enjoy your SHP posts, which helps me to watch little things that I missed on my first watch😃

PS has a wholesome cast, every character is important and have their own story to tell. It has everything that you want to see-family drama, love story, saas-bahu jagda as well as pyaar, trials and tribulations of joint family and so on. 

With respect to ShiVi, lets enjoy these moments as we are not sure when we wi get them back again😕

I sincerely hope the makers show growth in Dev’s character, today’s last scene and the precap should help us to know who the real Dev is😃

We got many beautiful moments today....Suman was the star again...If on one side I loved Shivi on the other side I really loved Rishitha..she has whole heartedly accepted this family...I wish how the precap will play out...Will we get Rishitha fighting back at her bua and mom or is Dev going to take the situation into control....

Gaumbi and Dhara's conversation was more beautiful than their dance today...I would have preferred few more mins of that conversation than the dance...

Suman is official MSM captain...she showed Mami her place today😎 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tag me too guys, I miss most of the things here🙈

Mujhe bhi...please🤗....

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Popzzzz

Mujhe bhi...please🤗....

Eurekkkaaaaa....i tagged someone for the first time....abhi tak it wasnt working for me