Mockshoot Footage

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

for those of us who are kept exempt and are unworthy of sharing even The Bts with now  Enjoy😆 

https://twitter.com/atifcam/status/1412980991610609665?s=20

Rofl loled at statue Adi for the most part.. and haha at Imlie ka aashirwad ka naya style thank God paaon nahi padva diye..

i  have immense love for the song so that automatically enhances it.. but real Connect hai itne se clip main bhi even if they are not directly interacting and feels more than the hug they had today lol.. i am glad they went for a more casual look for adi in final cut.. Lol St calls this bad and ke itna koi acha nahi gaya tha haha Girl has some High standards set for herself and Good for her ke she aims  for the best.. Overall Good Stuff. i want more Such Stuff it always interests me more then the lollipops... and Bakwaas

Omg itni late bulb jalla mera but the guy she touched the arm is not even GMsmiley37smiley37 check the shirts the guy is wearing pink shirt while GM is in black smiley37

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They convey so much without talking 

Isn’t this the same song they used when Adi is leaving during the 2nd PD trip from Imlie’s school?

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

They convey so much without talking 

Isn’t this the same song they used when Adi is leaving during the 2nd PD trip from Imlie’s school?

It is..it is from thappad the tapsee  movie..the song is just wow but they add the magic  shows that you don't  actually need much aesthetics for the feel .. minimalism  works bina lame and here wale bakwaas too that anyways gets ruined too with the lame photographers 

sandyjayaram thumbnail

Agree on the casual look for Adi - he looks like a business guy here 😆

But both of them look fabulous nevertheless - the makers hit a jackpot with these two - so glad this mock shoot happened ha ha 😊

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Agree on the casual look for Adi - he looks like a business guy here 😆

But both of them look fabulous nevertheless - the makers hit a jackpot with these two - so glad this mock shoot happened ha ha 😊

Yes glad ST didn't  let go of the chance took.tnat flight and came..we were in luck😆..

Waise tih adi abhi bhi jackets pehnta hai from time to time but I guess it is the all black that gives him more of a typical  brooding male lead look here so I am glad they went with colors and not making the jackets a must and kept it thoda alag 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS!

I agree, the song choice is brilliant. Really job well done. I was also chuckling a bit with GM standing still. 

When the stanza "Ek dhaage mei h uljhey k bunte bunte khul gae.." when GM steps away from ST, and ST noticed it. That's really good moment. 

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is fantabulous.. watched it multiple times already. Both looked so good.. SM’s action is top notch, even though GM just stood their most of the time.. we could feel the connect. These 2 were hit from the get go. 👏

sandyjayaram thumbnail

I was watching Sumbul more than Adi to be honest 😆 she is just too good ha ha - Imlie’s potli also made it to the mock shoot 😆

Thanks for sharing NM! 

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS!

I agree, the song choice is brilliant. Really job well done. I was also chuckling a bit with GM standing still. 

When the stanza "Ek dhaage mei h uljhey k bunte bunte khul gae.." when GM steps away from ST, and ST noticed it. That's really good moment. 

Wohi toh I was laughing ke GM said ke they got confidence with agunshit bhai isme  nahi aaya tha🤣 when did they ever needed a more typical scenario  to showcase that..anyway I think the song choice really elevated it and this is what happens when you get all elements right and not get lazy 😆 lovely clip and am glad we got our hands on it 😀 I hope they start uploading more on screen journal caz it is always very interesting to me and I enjoy those as much as the onscreen stuff 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So much feels na in that small clip itself even with out talking . Dard is there