Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loony_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Her eyes!! Just her eyes showing all those myriad of emotions going through her...Impeccable! Sumbul is just WOW!❤️

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Josupra

This is fantabulous.. watched it multiple times already. Both looked so good.. SM’s action is top notch, even though GM just stood their most of the time.. we could feel the connect. These 2 were hit from the get go. 👏

It seems mostly to finalize ST hi hence her performance  bit more but I agree ST se nazar Hati hi nahi  😆 and one could feel the strong emotional connect again emphasized you do not need gimmicks simple  connect with 2 people  and substances I mean isme toh humein context bhi as such nahi pata tha before hand yet connected to what was onscreen for 2 mins

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I was watching Sumbul more than Adi to be honest 😆 she is just too good ha ha - Imlie’s potli also made it to the mock shoot 😆

Thanks for sharing NM! 

Imlie ki potli ke bina kaise kuch ho sakta hai...potli is an important character of its own along with adi ka laptop bag....I never want to get rid of these things  caz that make them THEM😆

Originally posted by: Loony_lovegood

Her eyes!! Just her eyes showing all those myriad of emotions going through her...Impeccable! Sumbul is just WOW!❤️

Indeed it is her show though I love the way Adi is breaking too but it is not in your face  in the little bit that focused on his reaction like when she moves away he is instantly jolted out and looks instantly for her that is so adi from the suppression  times

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

So much feels na in that small clip itself even with out talking . Dard is there

Hahah dard toh hamesha raha hai..and aage bhi rahega hi..😆 but these are esp intrestingntonsee how things started and from where they started and where they reach in final cuts.. such cool process..I wish we get  more insights..they always fascinate  me more 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

First time he moved away because  his  relationship with Imlie  started with hate. Then next time he stands still for her to touch may be parting gift or a chance to feel her touch for once .

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the clip Naadan🤗. I love to see such BTS stuff more rather than random photoshoots. Loved this clip❤️.

First the song choice was good match for their complicated equation. ST was the one who was more focused on with GM just standing around aloof but the connect between Adi-Imlie still came through for me. First Adi was standing aloof from Imlie, not even looking at her while Imlie is looking at him with all her pain & heart in her eyes. But as soon as she moves away, Adi's eyes follow her. And isn't that them in a nutshell. 

I am glad that they didn't go with the more polished look for both Adi-Imlie shown in the clip. So happy that we got Imlie looking the way a girl from village will generally look like & Adi in a more casual look. I mean yes he is a senior executive reporter but he is in print media & not in visual media. So this more polished look would have been a mismatch for him.

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Thanks for sharing the clip Naadan🤗. I love to see such BTS stuff more rather than random photoshoots. Loved this clip❤️.

First the song choice was good match for their complicated equation. ST was the one who was more focused on with GM just standing around aloof but the connect between Adi-Imlie still came through for me. First Adi was standing aloof from Imlie, not even looking at her while Imlie is looking at him with all her pain & heart in her eyes. But as soon as she moves away, Adi's eyes follow her. And isn't that them in a nutshell. 

I am glad that they didn't go with the more polished look for both Adi-Imlie shown in the clip. So happy that we got Imlie looking the way a girl from village will generally look like & Adi in a more casual look. I mean yes he is a senior executive reporter but he is in print media & not in visual media. So this more polished look would have been a mismatch for him.

Word plus it is more typical every other ML too esp with the black color😆

Word about the aloofness  typical adi of those times jonreh bhinnahinoaata usko woh ek connect  bana ke rakhna hai but act as if farak nahinoadh raha when saara farak is in hi eyes in his body language

Word so much better than put on Pr gimmicks 

Loony_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Indeed it is her show though I love the way Adi is breaking too but it is not in your face  in the little bit that focused on his reaction like when she moves away he is instantly jolted out and looks instantly for her that is so adi from the suppression  times

Ofcourse Gashmeer's emotions were subtle and very impactful! how can one miss the longing look he gave when she left his side? ❤️

I had not been an ardent ITV fan. The last one I followed before Imlie was IPKKND and got completely detached after that. Im hooked up on this one show just because of the gorgeous work these people do.

Edited by Loony_lovegood - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Gashmeer will look good as Lucifer😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago