Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Omg itni late bulb jalla mera but the guy she touched the arm is not even GM🤣🤣 check the shirts the guy is wearing pink shirt while GM is in black 🤣

Nice catch! 😬 😂 Mera dhyaan zyadatar ST pe taa.😆Definitely, nice catch.😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol arey yeh Kya dikha diya. Isko dekhne ke baad aaj ka scene toh ekdum pheeka lag raha hai. 

This actually makes it feel like they’ve diluted the angst factor so much for Adi-Imlie in the current phase 😆…..first 120 or so epis had the emotion being conveyed in this clip. And now toh bas Didi didi hai ya disjointed jumps 🤷‍♀️😂

Matlab aaj ka scene had a hug and still it can’t match the chemistry of this clip 😆…..again going back to the point that you don’t need closeness to show chemistry. 

ST was brilliant from the get go 👏

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol arey yeh Kya dikha diya. Isko dekhne ke baad aaj ka scene toh ekdum pheeka lag raha hai. 

This actually makes it feel like they’ve diluted the angst factor so much for Adi-Imlie in the current phase 😆…..first 120 or so epis had the emotion being conveyed in this clip. And now toh bas Didi didi hai ya disjointed jumps 🤷‍♀️😂

Matlab aaj ka scene had a hug and still it can’t match the chemistry of this clip 😆…..again going back to the point that you don’t need closeness to show chemistry. 

ST was brilliant from the get go 👏

+1 to all of this I was also like when they are capable of this  khel khel main mil kya raha hai humein.😆🤷‍♀️ and tbh I was  so lost ke maine toh notice bhi nahin kia there was a stand in that was the impact until  much much later and ab toh inke Ilana sab hi dikh jaata hai..that is how they are making them so blahhh caz apna toh khyal hai nahi and jab aata hai toh uske kisi na kisi tarah drag down kar hi dete hain that is the norm 🤷‍♀️

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree that the angst quotient is dialled way down now between Adi-Imlie. It is because they have already accepted their feelings for each other & are still separated for no good reason. The 3rd angle in the story is not compelling enough because Didi is irrelevant to both of them as a threat to their love. Adi doesn't care enough about his family or society's acceptance of his relationship with Imlie. Whatever separation is between Adi-Imlie is due to contrivances. Hence, the dilution of their story. Their story will only pick pace when they move into their next phase as a couple. 

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Agree that the angst quotient is dialled way down now between Adi-Imlie. It is because they have already accepted their feelings for each other & are still separated for no good reason. The 3rd angle in the story is not compelling enough because Didi is irrelevant to both of them as a threat to their love. Adi doesn't care enough about his family or society's acceptance of his relationship with Imlie. Whatever separation is between Adi-Imlie is due to contrivances. Hence, the dilution of their story. Their story will only pick pace when they move into their next phase as a couple. 

Frankly uska bhin pata nahi hai..accepting your feelings doesn't  mean kuch bacha hai nahin hai they have so much still going on yehi ke rehna chahte hain but reh nahi paate they have so much  to bank upon so much to work upon but they are being lazy caz beautiful  progressive didi se fursat mile toh karein na and no it is not the actors who are not living up it is the content not supporting them 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL and what does that next phase even look like? 😆.....these two are not a typical couple and they are not one for typical romantic scenes if that's what everyone thinks is going to happen as soon as truth is revealed😆......sure, lollipops mil jaayenge but overall toh they will remain more or less in this zone only....unless they build up the truth reveal dhang se in parallel to their relationship ka development, not sure how the next phase will pan out. 

Is the expectation that they will just aaraam se settle into their married life as soon as truth is revealed? 😆....and baaki bas side pe usual Didi drama and AC drama? Well that also doesn't really sound interesting as a plot. 

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

LOL and what does that next phase even look like? 😆.....these two are not a typical couple and they are not one for typical romantic scenes if that's what everyone thinks is going to happen as soon as truth is revealed😆......sure, lollipops mil jaayenge but overall toh they will remain more or less in this zone only....unless they build up the truth reveal dhang se in parallel to their relationship ka development, not sure how the next phase will pan out. 

Is the expectation that they will just aaraam se settle into their married life as soon as truth is revealed? 😆....and baaki bas side pe usual Didi drama and AC drama? Well that also doesn't really sound interesting as a plot. 

I am not expecting typical couple romance from Adi-Imlie. Inke upar typical romance gives me michmichi feels😆. I will love if they continue their own old school type of romance on Adi-Imlie with poignant scenes sprinkled in between. 

Next phase I am expecting their development as a couple. Till now they were married but still separated. So the makers can really show how they develop their equation as a married couple living together. There are so many things to show if the makers have the intent to show- there is staying together against all opposition, Imlie's college life, Adi's professional life, etc. Didi & AC drama toh will continue on the side since Didi is Imlie's half sister & here to stay in their life with her Adi obsession. 

PS: Couldn't tag Naadan

I am not expecting typical couple romance from Adi-Imlie. Inke upar typical romance gives me michmichi feels😆. I will love if they continue their own old school type of romance on Adi-Imlie with poignant scenes sprinkled in between. 

Next phase I am expecting their development as a couple. Till now they were married but still separated. So the makers can really show how they develop their equation as a married couple living together. There are so many things to show if the makers have the intent to show- there is staying together against all opposition, Imlie's college life, Adi's professional life, etc. Didi & AC drama toh will continue on the side since Didi is Imlie's half sister & here to stay in their life with her Adi obsession. 

All of which never happens  experience  se bol rahi hoon..karna  toh inho ne didi bhajhan hi hai..college life professional  life bas beech beech main dramay ke liye ek aadh baar use kar lein kar lein there is no way they are building upon them have never done that karna hota toh log toh chilla  chilla ke Pagla gaye ke anika ko bhi OM se nikalo  let her be her catering wali but mila kya nahi.. bahus ka default is yehi dusron ke.problems solve karo ..kareinge yeh log matchmaking hi...apna  toh waise  bhi nahi padi  cas apparently  Sab  automatically  settle hogaya hai and they  are over according to some..ke adi imlie ki kahaani hi khatam ho gayi hai so most probably that only leaves them with one formula leaps reboots or memory losses none of which surprise  me or intrest me so yeah... 

Khayal acha hai but none of these things actually happen in ITV and ab toh itna experience  ho gaya hai ke type karke energy  bhi waste nahi hoti😆 sochna bhi ek dum bekaar hai caz  truth of the matter is inko C's ko hi yahan ki sarkar  baNa ke chalna hai..😆

Also  to show professional  life adi will actually have to leave ghar which doesn't  seem a possibility in near future caz they are just not bothered to bring his office and colleagues back

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

@bold: LOL not to burst your bubble😆....but as Fary said, these things are never shown in ITV😆.....already Imlie's college is mostly being shown as a backdrop only....uska day to day nahin dikhaayenge.....and Adi toh kabse office nahin gaya.....lol at the most they will show him doing some token investigation at some point again to set up an NDE.....toh is sab mein actual equation kahaan develop hoga? 😆.....Equation could have been built side by side while the divorce matter got resolved.....lol but ab woh option bhi out hai lagta hai😆

@bold: LOL not to burst your bubble😆....but as Fary said, these things are never shown in ITV😆.....already Imlie's college is mostly being shown as a backdrop only....uska day to day nahin dikhaayenge.....and Adi toh kabse office nahin gaya.....lol at the most they will show him doing some token investigation at some point again to set up an NDE.....toh is sab mein actual equation kahaan develop hoga? 😆.....Equation could have been built side by side while the divorce matter got resolved.....lol but ab woh option bhi out hai lagta hai😆

Yes caz yahan progressive bas sari  main chila dena  hi hai and catwalk karna Hai.. kehne ko toh didi bhi professional  hai infact all women of T family kabhi kaam karti dikhi  toh hai nahi ghar  se nikli  toh hai nahi.. imlie  kahan nikle gi...jo do din bahar hota hai woh bhi  ghar bhaith jaata hai e.g pallavi , didi..yeh haqeeqat  hai 🤷‍♀️