Aloo wants to go to HW: signs with WME

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Signing se kuch nahi hota, even Sonam and Hrithik had signed up

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Queen Alluma has the potential to become the biggest crossover star in like ever. Her acting style and persona would be much appreciated, maybe even more than at home in India. I can already see the meltdowns.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I read it as Alia signs for WWE😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: w4always

Signing se kuch nahi hota, even Sonam and Hrithik had signed up

True. But I think Alia actually has a better chance than them. She has youth on her side and is only in her 20s. That age is when much more roles are available and she's also a better actor IMO. And women are accepted much easier than men because they don't mind playing small/supporting roles since they do that in India too. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Almost every foreign review channels praise Alia, I know they are mostly fake, still. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchoco

True. But I think Alia actually has a better chance than them. She has youth on her side and is only in her 20s. That age is when much more roles are available and she's also a better actor IMO. And women are accepted much easier than men because they don't mind playing small/supporting roles since they do that in India too. 

True, but you need to relocate to LA to stand a chance. Alia is definitely more ambitious than the others so she might make it work but she has too much going on here

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: w4always

True, but you need to relocate to LA to stand a chance. Alia is definitely more ambitious than the others so she might make it work but she has too much going on here

I don't know how she's gonna manage it. You really do need to park yourself in LA/NY and go to every party in town and network constantly. How is it possible if you want to maintain a career in India too? Deepika lost her standing in BW when she wasted her time on xXx. 

But Aloo is the most privileged person on earth and has a huge amount of backing so who knows, she might be able to make it work. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

I read it as Alia signs for WWE😆

Literally same. I was already picturing Alia doing this

Body Slam GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Transitioning is a huge task. Thats why many people back out. Also alia has so many projects in bollywood right now.