LOL Dancers of Dance academy

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

It was pathetic western dance by samar and nandini in the background. They were looking like fillers. Just fall and catch steps for them. I know these 2 are terrible dancers in real life then why they are showing their monkey dance with the good classical dance sequence of anupama??

Their dance was spoiling anupama's entire dance sequence πŸ€’🀒Please give us break from these 2 pathetic actors + pathetic dancers at least for 2 days. Can't see them on screen! Damn irritating! 

Glad to see rakhi in the precap, at least LOL couple se chutkara milega🀒🀒

Where is toshu,dolly and bapuji??? Better to give them more screen space than these 2 monkeys πŸ€’

Ronit Roy jaisa excellent actor show mai ayega toh fir yeh dono monkeys zyada dumb dikhege screen par. Glad baad mai at least monkeys ka screen space reduce ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waiting for ronit roy .I am surprised he said yes for woman centric show. He is damn powerful actor with strong screen presence. He will overshadow everyone, yeh dono monkey actors/dancers kya cheez hai!!

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

realy i hate this word LOL

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

as much as that couple .

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me too Ronit is a super duper actor and I had a giant crush on him 😍 first grey character I loved Mr bajaj

He has great screen presence ..I guess will never miss a episode due to him πŸ™ˆ

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Me too Ronit is a super duper actor and I had a giant crush on him 😍 first grey character I loved Mr bajaj

He has great screen presence ..I guess will never miss a episode due to him πŸ™ˆ

Ronit roy seriously ayega kya?! Muje toh doubt haiπŸ˜’ Anupama Mr.bajaj ko prerna se bhi zyada lambe bhashan degi!πŸ˜†

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

realy i hate this word LOL

Same here. Pagal jaise lagta hai yeh LOL all the time just like couple🀒

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ronit roy seriously ayega kya?! Muje toh doubt haiπŸ˜’ Anupama Mr.bajaj ko prerna se bhi zyada lambe bhashan degi!πŸ˜†

Even I have doubts now ..this is a Anupama centric show ..does he have the time btw movies ,his security business and all that is the questions unless the role is mind-blowing . 

Going by accounts of the original show which I just browsed in morning about what kind of role maybe Der for Ronit ..now I have doubts πŸ™ˆ but hoping may kya Jata hai

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Even I have doubts now ..this is a Anupama centric show ..does he have the time btw movies ,his security business and all that is the questions unless the role is mind-blowing . 

Going by accounts of the original show which I just browsed in morning about what kind of role maybe Der for Ronit ..now I have doubts πŸ™ˆ but hoping may kya Jata hai

Ronit roy and ram kapoor jaise actors ke samne anupama ka pura team overshadow ho jayega. And may be Itne strong actors woman centric show ka part banna prefer nahi karege. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel bad for the students who are gonna learn under LOL couple. They will hate dance forever if these two teach them. I hope it is only Anupama who is going to teach students and LOL couple stick to administration and stuff. Otherwise it will be a nightmare.

It would be wonderful if Ronit Roy joins the cast. He is going to overshadow most people. But one thing I am worried about is the SS of other characters once a famous actor joins the cast. I hope they will strike a balance and don't sideline others.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I feel bad for the students who are gonna learn under LOL couple. They will hate dance forever if these two teach them. I hope it is only Anupama who is going to teach students and LOL couple stick to administration and stuff. Otherwise it will be a nightmare.

It would be wonderful if Ronit Roy joins the cast. He is going to overshadow most people. But one thing I am worried about is the SS of other characters once a famous actor joins the cast. I hope they will strike a balance and don't sideline others.

hahaha yes i also feel bad for the students who are gonna learn under LOL couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Today  anupama declared that LOL Couple will have teacher role in dance academy. Hey Bhagwan!Jinko khud ko fall and catch steps se kam chalana padta hai woh dance academy ke teacher banege!πŸ˜†

I don't think ronit roy can say yes for this woman centric show. Who will come here to listen anupama's 10 page lecture daily, better to do web series and movies. Ronit roy is very powerful actor with strong screen presence.