Let's Go Back To Delhi, Because..... ~ Review

Posted: 2 years ago

Let's go back to Delhi Mom ~ Rhea ✨ 

Soooooooo....... 😉

• Let's go back to Delhi, because Hotel owner malamal ho gaye hain where Malhotras are not in a good financial condition upar se charity bhi karni hai Rhea k hospital bills dekar 🤓
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Dadi thinks couples kand serf honeymoon pe or outdoor vacation mein Karte hain. Ghar mein, reception night mein Ludo khelte hain. 🤪
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Kartik K liye LADKI dhoondni hai 
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Chacha Ritu Chachi ko miss Karte Karte ho gaye hain aadha.... Chachi too is missing Kartik K Papa. 😉
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because hospital wale can't handle any more tears and torture from Bhoot Mummy. 😵
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Maasi has finally got someone jinko woh 24*7 Chai Pila sake 
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Sonu Jo Jo transparent and flexible sarees layi thi sab pehen Lia ✋ 
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Raj needs to go to office to take a breath of relief. This guy was living with Sarla-Sonu 24*7 in resort 😲 He deserves OSCAR ✨ 
  • Let's go back to Delhi, because Gul wants the very 1st lip KISS of IshqAan to happen in their own bedroom. ☺️
  • Let's go back to Delhi, before Malhotras gets bankrupted. 😳

Thank you for reading 😳

Guys I know, many times I don't give individual reply as that is quite time consuming but I read all the comments, and try to reply that day when I am free. Please don't mind. LOVE you all 🤗

🤣great one.

Wese aaj manager ko last time dekhne ko milaa. I will miss him 😭

Let's go back to Delhi and plan another function ,because Kitna hi same setting ki use kare. 

Your posts are always so well done and give something extra.

Also I have this serious gadbad with ludo, idk if it's just me ,but have u heard Tony kakkar's ludo. Vo poora gutter mein Bana h. Matlab badal jaata usse ludo ks

I was so excited to see Chacha back. I wish they bring Bhola back soon and someone sweet and cute as Karthik's love interest. That would be better than watching Rhea, Daadi.

Hahahaa ... Let's go back to Delhi ... because i am tired of seeing the same resort as hospital / resort / pharmacy / airport / shadi-hall 

Good one ... and a good episode too 🤗

Originally posted by Physics_girl

🤣great one.

Wese aaj manager ko last time dekhne ko milaa. I will miss him 😭

haan, one last time 

When are they running away for honeymoon,

Better still get dadi married off!

Feel sorry for her hubby and he will run away and find sarlas hubby too.and ginis hubby!

Glad to see chacha back

How much glycerin does savitri go through!

Na hoga baans

Na bajegi bansuri!

Superb.   Lets go back to delhi malhotras house minus sarals.  🤣

Lol .. as always ur posts are so much fun to read🤗

Lets go back to Delhi Rhea ko aur beizzathi karvani hai🤣

Let's go back to delhi kyunki hum bhi yehi resort dekh dekh ke thak gaye! 🤪