Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bazigar

This bigot will always there even on some divorce , death or anything to spew venom with her bigotry . His religion is this her religion is that , why their children religion is so so during a divorce lol. . 

When will this thing fade away for good?

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Umm why does she get to publicly make statements abt someone else’s divorce, children and marriage?

Like wtf didi ur not judge Judy and aamir and Kiran didn’t come to u to solve their family problems 

Stfu

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Double post. 

Edited by shalini1323 - 2 years ago
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL !! Its pretty obvious, Kangs has selective memory syndrome. A quick jog

Sanjay Dutt married Maanyata (a muslim). His 2 kids with her retain the Dutt surname

Kunal Khemu married a muslim Soha. His kid's last name is Khemu

Sunil Shetty married a muslim. Atthiya Shetty and Ahan Shetty are the kids

Hrithik - Suzanne. Hrehaan and Hridhaan Roshan.

Manoj Bajpai married a muslim Shaban Raza (Neha Bajpai). They have a kid named Ava Nayla

There are quite a few more examples if Kangs actually cared about FACTS

Yeah but I think she means the other perspective. When a Muslim guy marries a Hindu lady. Lol.

But then that’s got nothing to do with religion. It’s valid for surnames too, kids take on usually the father’s surname. Like if a Bachchan guy marries a kapoor lady, most likely kids will be Bachchan. So her point isn’t so valid. 

Gandhi family is one solid example. Indira Gandhi  married feroz khan and the kids family took up the female surname & faith. 

Edited by shalini1323 - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SriRani

Now Aamir khan will get sympathy for being targeted.

*someone gets stabbed*

SriRani: aw now victim will get sympathy only

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shalini1323

Yeah but I think she means the other perspective. When a Muslim guy marries a Hindu lady. Lol.

But then that’s got nothing to do with religion. It’s valid for surnames too, kids take on usually the father’s surname. Like if a Bachchan guy marries a kapoor lady, most likely kids will be Bachchan. So her point isn’t so valid. 

Gandhi family is one solid example. Indira Gandhi  married feroz khan and the kids family took up the female surname & faith. 

Indira Nehru married Feroze Gandhi. 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When will her stupidity stop 🥱 Not everything start and end with religion. Most of us don't even think about religion in our day to day life till someone like Kangana ignites the fire and some gullible people fall for it. 

What she is talking about is problem of patriarchy, it has nothing to do with religion but she has to bring the religious twist to every tale. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

*someone gets stabbed*

SriRani: aw now victim will get sympathy only

Again dont rub your statements on me, I am talking about Aamir who is targeted by kangane not someone being stabbed. But if you felt good and satisfied then keep going. I hope you will get some likes too

Edited by SriRani - 2 years ago
Minimini59 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Indira Gandhi was married to Feroze Gandhi and he was Parsi. She took his last name. Her maiden name was Nehru.

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well, will she take up her mother surname? I took my mother surname post my mother divorce. I also took my mother religion and caste as a kashmiri pandit. It depends on the child when grown up. What's surname got to with religion? Divorce happens its normal. People in the same religion, caste also can get divorce. Will she have a problem about that as well? She makes this types of comments to stay relevant. As actually no one bothers about her. Its Sad but the truth. Even we discuss about her when she makes this type of comments.