Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

and ofcourse she has to comment on someone’s personal matter and spread her islamophobia .. what a pos

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Lol its funny that people on sm made it look like Aamir and Kiran got divorced because of their different religions. If the reason was religion then their marriage wouldn't have survived for even 15 years. The problem is something else but sm people and kangana ko ab aadat ho gayi hai har cheez mein religion ko ghusane ki. I saw people on twitter also commenting that their marriage broke because it was inter-faith marriageas if divorce rate is 0 among the group of people marrying in same religion. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why are people bringing religion into aamir and kirans divorce? Religion had nothing to do with their divorce, they have mutually agreed to separate, they are still friends and will still collaborate on projects together, and most importantly they will contunue to raise their son together in a happy environment. Some people are using this divorce to put out their own feelings and hatred, some even want to boycott aamir coz of this divorce, it makes no sense 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SriRani

I didn't say mutual divorce or brickbrst.So stop rubbing your statements  on me as if those  are mine.

LOL - relax. It was a simple question - maybe I misunderstood

What did you mean when you said Aamir will get sympathy for being targeted? I think he definitely should be sympathised for being targeted by Kangana and a section of social media. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Why are people bringing religion into aamir and kirans divorce? Religion had nothing to do with their divorce, they have mutually agreed to separate, they are still friends and will still collaborate on projects together, and most importantly they will contunue to raise their son together in a happy environment. Some people are using this divorce to put out their own feelings and hatred, some even want to boycott aamir coz of this divorce, it makes no sense 

Why do people bring religion into anything at all? 

I don't know .. but I my guesses would be Inner bitterness and Joblessness ?

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

muslim actors in bollywood are very liberal. muslims normally have this tendency of being possessive about their religion and converting their spouses to their religion but not in bollywood. gauri , kiran rao ,kareena. we have many examples. she is wrong and the rant is unwarranted.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

LOL !! Its pretty obvious, Kangs has selective memory syndrome. A quick jog

Sanjay Dutt married Maanyata (a muslim). His 2 kids with her retain the Dutt surname

Kunal Khemu married a muslim Soha. His kid's last name is Khemu

Sunil Shetty married a muslim. Atthiya Shetty and Ahan Shetty are the kids

Hrithik - Suzanne. Hrehaan and Hridhaan Roshan.

Manoj Bajpai married a muslim Shaban Raza (Neha Bajpai). They have a kid named Ava Nayla

There are quite a few more examples if Kangs actually cared about FACTS

Haha please share this with Kangu!

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snatch

muslim actors in bollywood are very liberal. muslims normally have this tendency of being possessive about their religion and converting their spouses to their religion but not in bollywood. gauri , kiran rao ,kareena. we have many examples. she is wrong and the rant is unwarranted.

Unwarranted for sure. But she can't help herself. She's just following IT Cell script to attack Aamir, like the good little troll she is.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This bigot will always there even on some divorce , death or anything to spew venom with her bigotry . His religion is this her religion is that , why their children religion is so so during a divorce lol. . 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I see Bollywood forum still discusses Kangana. 🤔

Why can’t we just forget about her and her stupidity?? 😒