Hasn't it gotten boring now? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It has indeed dragged on for too long. I’ve stopped watching it. I still do watch a performance or two while flicking channels, but I’ve lost interest. 
What’s worse is the number of repeated songs. You can’t help but compare who sang better. For instance this week Danish sang Megha re which Nachiket has already sung. First you watch the same contestants forever and then listen to the same songs. Not what I signed up for 

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lagtaa hai ek aur saal chalegaa

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just can’t stand Sonu Kakkar. She overreacts her responses and whenever they camera is on her. Neha was better compared to her, even though, making either of them judges is wrong as they aren’t on that level yet to judge anyone! 

Hope this season wraps up soon!! Tired of this season, they kicked out the good singers, Nachiket and Anushka.. there is no wildcard entry so endless singing of the same kind, is becoming stale now! 

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After getting TRP's they dragged it too far. Makers took every advantage of the good contestants and made it as much as they can. Very rare. Covid too helped them. But as someone said they are running out of ideas. All teams need rest. they cannot stretch too long. Better wind up in next 3 weeks.