SKR FF 4:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 145

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone ☺️

This is Saumya ❤️

I have completed Three threads of my FF "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.!

Following are the links for the previous threads:

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

So here, I start my Fourth thread.. 😊😊

It is unimaginable for me that this story could reach this long, where it has only reached its half part and we have already completed three threads.! Uff, I am feeling so happy and emotional 🥺😇

Thank you all of my readers for the support and the immense love 🤩🤗

Love you all ❣️, Jai Siya Ram 🙏🏻

Edited by Saumya96 - 2 years ago

So so so happy for you Saumya. The first thread took many months to get complete, but the second and third one have just got completed in a blink, and that too successfully completed. This journey is definitely going superb, and I am so happy to read that you have only completed half of the story. Man, I am so eager to read further parts, specially now when the story is at its peak. Couldn't imagine how happy you must be. You are a great writer and yes we all are so proud of you. 

Love you a lot my magician,

Sammy 

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊 saumya ... Me bahot happy hu ki Three threads complete ho gaye aur wo bhi successfully ... tum itni acchi writer ho ki ye hona he tha aur sirf 3 kya aur bhi threads complete karni hai tumhe aur Last me ye journy aur bhi successful hogi dekhna 🤗🤗🤗😍 but trust me mai bahot happy hu 😊😊😊 tum story esi likhti ho ki me imagine karne lagti hu sad , happy , emotional , romantic moments tum itni acchi trah likhti ho ki happy moments me hasi aati hai , emotional likhte wakt aasu ... BUT once again CONGRATULATIONS saumya ❤

Keep up the good work and keep on enriching your thread 🧵 🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations on the 4th thread of the story !! literally everyday i wake up and first thing i see is if u hv updated the chapters !!

I wanted to ask 1 thing . This story is somewhat like Ramayan and Hum Saath Saath Hai !! So what i wanted  to ask is f u will show the life ling seperation of SiRa .. If u r planning .. pls dont do this !!  I hv already cried tons when they had gone to delhi leaving everything behind !! Plssssssss 

All The Best !!

Thanks a ton everyone, to be more specific with, Sammy, Shraddha, Goldie, and @same123 (sorry don't know your name.!)

I am glad for all of yours wishes. And yes, we are going to rock this thread too, like the previous ones. 

Keep on supporting and keep on showering your love on me ❣️

P.S: answering to the question of @same123, yes our story is modern take on Ramayana and hence it will be focusing on the aspects which are possible in this era. Right now we are into Aranya Kand and soon Kishkindha Kand will start. And I will not say anything about the future track, not decided yet 😜 

Stay tuned ☺️

Congratulations dear Saumya.❤️❤️

Now this has given me the motivation to start writing mine 😅😅 I have been too kept up and couldn't prioritise this. But now looking at you I will. Love you so much dear. And you are doing exceptionally well. Will love to read countless threads on this book. Love love love ❣️

Yooooo hoooooo.... It's party time man.... The way we have completed such a long journey in a blink of an eye thag too on a very happy note meeting new friends, forming a bond of understanding, family like conversation, sharing ideas, learning from the story, everything happened so smoothly that sometimes I even feel like is this actually me, I had never been on any social media platforms till date but one year back when I stepped into this forum that too just because of this story,I guess this is one of my best decisions as if I would have not then I would have surely missed to be part of this wonderful family... Cheers to each and every family member it's celebration Time and not to forget we have to cover thousands of more such thread 💕💕💖💕💕💕

Thank you Khyati and Karuna.! 

Well Karu, I must say you've to continue your story now before I start poking you to update, just kidding.! You can understand right, how it is to manage both the things. And here the story is at that peak that my half of the concentration is here, in the forum's.

And Khyati ji, indeed we have formed a beautiful family here. I am so happy to be a "sutradhar" of this hum saath saath hai family, where we discuss the songs, the upcoming tracks, the ongoing scenario, and what not. May this forum become our second home and we have an open discussion about the things.! 

Love you both too..!! Muah muah..

Congratulations dear 😚

Awesome update as usual

Waiting how siya and girls manofy Ram and boys

Continue soon

One small request once this FF is complete, could you please start sequel?

Take care and God bless you 💓