SKR FF 4:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 145 - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Waise bhi di jaise karni waise bharni bhi hona cahiye..tot for taat teasing session main hi toh mazza aa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hain na?

Bilkul!

Apukar thumbnail

I only get jealous when its about LakshMila and I am the last to read!!! Haayeeee 

Even at the wattpad somehow I manage to be the last 🤦‍♀️

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update ❤️

Finally aaj ladko ki tamanna puri ho gayi and ladkio ka badla bhi...but ladkio ne koi kasar nahi chorda.. same level and same tarike se badle liye..na kuch kamm na zyada 😂 and the best part was ladkiyon ne elders ko nahi bataya, they saved their husbands from embarrasment, scoldings and what not...

And here comes Mandira, she won so many hearts today, vaise Raghivanshis and Rajrishis sabko apne rang mein dhaal hi lete hai.. toh Mandira kobhi sudharna hi tha... and Siya se kise pyaar nahi hoga bhyi afterall❤️

Finally Siya ne sach bata diya Ram ko, ab saare sawal ke jawab khud hi mil jaege... and it's good that Siya is trying to overcome her fears.. hope time also supports her.. but that line from Siya was so heartbreaking...😢

Continue soon 😊

And for whatever talks going on currently in the story.. hum almost har character and har track ki insult nahi kar sakte as koi apna day-night laga raha usse likhne mein..agar hume koi part ya character mein improvement chaiye toh usse suggest kare rather that just opposing and saying ill..and jaha tak hai Saumya ki back ki baat toh i guess every reader and Saumya have each other back over here and every new reader is always welcome open-heartedly...and Ram ka pyar overflow toh hoga hi because is duniya mein konse husband ne apni wife ko Lord Rama jitna pyaar kara hai aakhir.. and Siya will be like this only in front of Ram because konsi patni ne apni pati ke liye Godess Sita ki tarah apna sab kuch sacrifice kara hai!!!! they are epitome of perfect life-partners..and this story is modern version of Ramayana…..and for Siya ka current behaviour, are bhyi ek bar jaise voh rahi hai vaise rehne ke bare mein sochkar toh dekho, soch kar hi insan kaanp jata hai toh rehne ka toh bhot dur ki bat hai...and yeh behavior toh samne wale insan ke hisab se hi change hoga afterall har insan tumhe alag tarike se sambhalega...

And atlast, yeh just story hai..toh hume vaise hi samjhna , padhna and enjoy karna chiye...

Rajrishi girls ❤️😍😇 badla bhi le liya aur bacha bhi liya..!! 

Mandira really won hearts with her gesture towards Siya. Chalo atleast she has started accepting Ram and Siya and thatvis good from her side. 

Siya told everything to Ram and now he will find solutions for her. Hope time also supports her 😌

Same123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Update tomorrow  ??

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Same123

Update tomorrow  ??

If completed, then surely

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vishukonde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sulochana ke liye accha lag raha hai ❤️ unse ek new journey start ke hai apna College bhi start ker diya hai 💞 aur siya bhi kitni happy hai manda and Sulochana se baat karke . Indrajeet aur raghvan ke baje se manda aur Sulochana ki life barbad ho gai but ab unhe rokne wala koi nahi hai 😘.  

Lakshman and ram ❤️ yaar lakshman ne kya solution diya hai 🤩 Lakshman ne dhik kaha ki siya ko time lagega but ab ram use check-up ke liye leke jane wala hai I hope siya pahle jesi ho jaye 🤞 . Aur ager siya ka ram uske sath hai to aur kya cahiye 🥰 .

Bharat aur siya moment ❤️ wow . Bharat aur Shatrughan ki phone conversation 🤣 . Manvi ne room se bahar nikal diya 🤣 ye ager manvi ne suna hota to real me nikal deti 🤣 .   Bharat ne apni bhabhi ko kam pe laga diya hai 🤣 . Aur manvi ka birthday bhi hai 🎉 aur isne goggle se pucha tha 🤣 sari ke liye wow intelligent bharat . 

Ram siya ❤️ .  Ram bhi happy ho gaya Sulochana ke bare me janke 🥰 aur ho bhi kyu na ram ko bhi pata hai Sulochana kitni acchi hai aur uske sath accha ho raha hai to sab happy he honge na ❤️ . Siya aur ram ek sath hai to siya to dhik hogi he ❤️🥰 . Ab me bahot excited hu manvi ke birthday ke liye 🎉 muze dekhna hai ye bharat kya karta hai 🤣 .

And wait wait wait . CONGRATULATIONS saumya tumhare 4 threads complete ho gaye and 5th thread ab start hone wali hai 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳 🥳saumya yaar me bahot happy hu tumhare liye . Abhi to sirf 5 hue hai abhi to bahot sare threads hone baki hai ❤️🥰 once again congratulations saumya 🤩😘🤩.

Continue soon ❤️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow di a big bala congratulations.....🤩🤩🎉🎉 I am happy for u...book ur double triple million billion tym successful hogi idhar hr Wattpad dono jagha....🤩🤩new thread main 20 ke baad join karungi..as going on trip..

Urmi shulo ka convo start karne main awkwardness then normal sa talk then siya mada shulo talk..sachi Siya is happy for her and Urmila too...I guess both Rajrishis Raghuvanshis happy honge 🤩 jabhi yeh laksh urmi Ram siya se aiahi bali baat karte gratitude main thanks ki bajaye ek doosre ko dant ne ki baat karte🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩

Kash har ghar main lakshman jaisa hota toh kayi log mental health issues ke check up karane se banchit na hote... PTSD jald identify ho jaye..

Then Manvi's bday is coming... tino ka hamne dekha tha inka nahin toh maja aayega 😂🤣 Bharat ne google se poochke gift diya🤣 Shatrughan toh hain hi nautanki 🤣

Then sira😍🤩

Milte hain agle thread main 20 ke baad

Edited by Arpita00001 - 2 years ago
Bhuvi_09 thumbnail

Yayyy! Fifth thread.. congratulations! 

Now this must be really helpful for Siya. Whenever we have a bad memory the best thing (aside from forgetting it) is that we get something positive to associate with that. Now no matter how hard anyone tried you can't completely erase a person's memory. But healing from trauma means not being scared of those memories. And let's hope whenever Siya remembers the Lankeshwar thing, she remembers her Amma, her younger sister and her friend. I believe it's possible because Siya is a strong lady who will not give up. And she has her family's support as well although they are apart. So yeah...I believe Siya shall heal!!!! Let's go! 

I am happy for Sulochana as well, hope she makes everyone proud. But what about Manda? Just because she is older now doesn't mean her life is over. But I think it will take some time for Manda to start anything. For now, it's better if she just relaxs a bit. All these 25 years must be tiring. And it's more of her choice what she wants to do now. I was hoping....like how some versions suggest...okay leave it.

So finally they have taken the first step towards any professional help. I am just hoping for a positive response from Siya. Usually the person is adamant in proving that they aren't going crazy. And that they don't need any need. It's normal for a traumatized person that's why I am happy that Siya got some time to heal on her own. Bas ab sab theek ho jaye. No more drama please!! Who is with me in boycotting Uttarkhand? Okay no it's important but I trust the author to not show a permanent separation. 

So it's Manvi's birthday...wow! Is there anyone left, hmm aside from Shatrughan and Bharat we have seen everyone's birthday. And in anniversaries, only Janak and Sunaina are left. Really hope no drama on Manvi's big day.

Aaj bahut jyada bol diya...uff! Why am I like this😭😭 Now ik what's coming my way. Chalo let's not make this comment longer. Update soon!

Sammy04 thumbnail

I am so happy with the progression of this story. You are smartly introducing each and every aspect and part. Loved that you introduce Sulochana and Manda's conversation in between. In last part it was Mandira now it is both of them. You never forget to mention any of the character and their importance. Glad to know that Sulochana has started with her new life, focusing on her career. 

Ram and Lakshman talk was too nice. It's really wonderful when his younger siblings make Ram to understand something. I love them for this. 

Bharat and Siya ka convo was also really nicely explained and put. I love that haq which these boys have on their bhabhi. It's really good to read. Manvi's birthday coming up and Dusshera too. Excited. 

SiRa conversation, that soothness. Wow. Loved it the way Ram made her explain his things. I am overwhelmed. 

Each comic sentences and dialogue I loved. 

Congratulations on this thread and congratulations for new thread and for 1 lakh view. I am so proud of you. I love you darling 😘