Frequent Posters

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _Khaleesi_

its not fathima its kareena

i am more shocked at kareena

Err, what?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I would be absolutely stunned if that were true. That would be quite hard to believe.

Edited by filmfanatic45 - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Why all good actors have shitty personal lives? 

Not true. Look at Bhai. He's a bad actor but still has a shitty personal life. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: filmfanatic45

Err, what?

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I would be absolutely stunned if that were true. That would be quite hard to believe.

There was a blind item circulating around for the last few months that Aamir was cheating on Kiran with Kareena. And that Aamir's house was like a warzone. I didn't believe it and rolled my eyes but who knows anymore about anything. ๐Ÿคฃ

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Why all good actors have shitty personal lives? 

What's shitty in his personal life.. he is close to 60.. rumored to be having a gala time with a young woman and is now a free bird.. he is having the perfect personal life

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

there is no meaning of continue a marriage without love.Wish them best,hope they will find peace again.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

What's shitty in his personal life.. he is close to 60.. rumored to be having a gala time with a young woman and is now a free bird.. he is having the perfect personal life

lol exactly. He's having the time of his life. And Kiran.. oh well. You lose them how you get them. She was hooking up with him during Lagaan when he was married to Reema. 

I just hope for Fatima's sake that she doesn't date this multiple divorcee old man. Money is not that important. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This really made laugh

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: snatch

aamir and kamal hassan are like majority of hollywood stars. marriage aint for them. whatever, its a good decision to get separated from loveless marriages.

15 years is a long time. If he divorced with a year or two I would have agreed. But it clearly was a good and successful marriage.

Marriage need not have to last forever to be good. 15 years is a long time - people change and grow apart. It is totally normal. Most desis grow up with this notion that we have to stay married to the same spouse till the end of our lives, whether the marriage is totally dead or toxic. If we didn't have such regressive notions, we would be seeing a lot more divorces today.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Inka bhi divorce . I wonder who is next ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago