Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Karishma's screen time was more and actually I was glad that she didn't end up with SRK. Because somewhere I didn't like SRK's role and Nisha didn't deserve someone like Rahul. He was too annoying for me. 

But I loved the ending where Nisha and Ajay introduce themselves. Wish we got a sequel to that or something. Would have loved to see Akki-Karishma.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Is it just me who considers KKHH as a sequel to DTPH? Because I so wanted Karishma to get to end up with her love...😭

Wasn't KJO compelled to do K2H2 because he felt SRK should have ended up with Karishma (the best friend) ?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Wasn't KJO compelled to do K2H2 because he felt SRK should have ended up with Karishma (the best friend) ?

Is it? No wonder. because it always felt like a sequel to DTPH.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Is it just me who considers KKHH as a sequel to DTPH? Because I so wanted Karishma to get to end up with her love...😭

They're the same movie.( Until the end)  One has a little girl and basketball ,the other one has dancing in the rain. .  

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dharaa

Can't say much about that. But their's was such a beautiful bond. I was so sad to see Rahul ending up with Pooja. Like honestly which guy in his right mind would choose Pooja over Nisha is still my question 🥱

from beginning to end, I found Pooja to be horny.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One of my fav movies 🥺

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well no. The whole Maya bakwas was shoved down so strongly that it was her movie. AlthoughKarishma's character was so much better and nicer. Madhuri had more screen space but her character was bland and boring.

Wish Yash Chopra had shown Nisha and Rahul. 

IkkLadki thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
atominis thumbnail

Given that Maya Maya thing the film was clearly about Madhuri and SRK. Not Karishma-SRK friendship. Though Karishma did overshadow Madhuri in that film given her post makeover looks, swift dance moves and being younger than MD. Karishma had the best year in 1996 with hits like Jeet and an ATBB like Raja Hindustani. She was totally on top by the time DTPH released. 

I must say she looked better than Madhuri who could not manage to keep up with her despite all her exposure in those transparent suits and deep neck blouses. 

I personally found Rahul character annoying in both KKHH and DTPH. 

I would have liked Madhuri or Karishma to end up with Akshay's character. 

For some reason, SRK's character in both DTPH and KKHH comes across as sexist, annoying and selfish. In DTPH he atleast realises Karishma loves him or maybe feeling envious of Madhuri and he tries to hug or console her. But in KKHH he is totally oblivious to emotional state of Rani and Kajol's characters nor tries to calm them. Given the guilt Rani feels even till her death in KKHH, one wonders how self absorbed and shitty Rahul is.

Never found Rahul in either films a character for 2 women to obsess over. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Don't get how people r blaming the male lead character..

Like how is it his fault if the girls loves him but he doesn't? Ya both Karishma and Kajol's characters were his best friends, lekin pyaar nahi tha to kya kare wo.

Like, girls can friendzone but boys can't?

And one isn't allowed to miss best friends if for some reason they disappear from ur life completely? If Tina felt she came in between the two friends/lovers..it's her own thought process..how is Rahul responsible if she felt miserable coz of this? And we don't know/didn't see if he knew or tried to bring her out of that misery..for all we know he may have come to know of it only through her letters. Girls r very secretive with their emotions🤣