Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

I do not care Parmeet is right

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

People keep forgetting she is Kinnar. Unless Virat is going for Anal then there is that...put I do not get a 2021 man who won't mind not having sex with his wife...Hugs and Kisses won't do much (Yeah I know oral sex) But overall. This guy is acting oblivious lool.

Mahi should say to Soumya...You would never be able to give him pleasure..

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

People keep forgetting she is Kinnar. Unless Virat is going for Anal then there is that...put I do not get a 2021 man who won't mind not having sex with his wife...Hugs and Kisses won't do much (Yeah I know oral sex) But overall. This guy is acting oblivious lool.

This post has me dying 🤣 lmaoooo

Honestly I don't understand these show makers at all, like if they were to at least explain what it is that makes Soumya and Heer transgender then it would make a little more sense. Obviously like you said there are various ways to perform seggsy acts and hey, maybe harman and virat are boo-tay fans if you get what i mean 🍑 🤣

Also Mahi can kiss a toad and turn into one 😡 Soumya may not be able to birth a child but she still got a 🍑 and a 👄 thank yew. And she dumb af cause sis you're also insulting your daughter that you all of a sudden care for SO much outta nowhere so sis miss me with your faltu dialogues, show makers please just shove her off a cliff!

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

So what if Heer & Soumya are transgenders? Even transgenders have the authority to lead a normal life. Even transgenders have sex. The only thing is they can't conceive.

Parmeet is selfish, cruel, & cold-blooded.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 years ago