Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes.. KV said with so much confidence that he would be the 1st to know ...says a lot... Deba herself said she takes advice from KV for her projects and whenever she misses him she calls him up...

Haa .. zor se bolne se she actually tears up.. KV ne bhu Deba ko sar pe chara ke rakha hai.. tabhi to princess ko dant sunna pasand nahi.. sirf tariff aur admiration pasand hai .. 🀣he s a thorough gentleman β€οΈ

I want a lunch date of the trio ie Ahmed.... Mazaa aa jayega 

And hopefully Dubai ghum bhi le ye dono aur pics daal de.. ya Ahmed unhe ghuma de Dubai.. mazaa hi ajaye ..

Red carpet and award s of course my first demand πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Edited by -Snow-White- - 2 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail

Me in post above .. forgot to tag

-Snow-White- thumbnail

I really dnt know how the Twitter people do this...

I mean when we have such a clear idea about their families and boundaries ... What gives them so much faith and courage to not believe the naked truth ..?

Matlab how can people be so blind ?? 

And how do they ...after knowing so much ... Whether they trust it or not ...  ship them .? At least u r supposed to have a doubt and hence behave accordingly...

It amazes me... 

Really 

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

Yes.. KV said with so much confidence that he would be the 1st to know ...says a lot... Deba herself said she takes advice from KV for her projects and whenever she misses him she calls him up...

Haa .. zor se bolne se she actually tears up.. KV ne bhu Deba ko sar pe chara ke rakha hai.. tabhi to princess ko dant sunna pasand nahi.. sirf tariff aur admiration pasand hai .. 🀣he s a thorough gentleman β€οΈ

And hopefully Dubai ghum bhi le ye dono aur pics daal de.. ya Ahmed unhe ghuma de Dubai.. mazaa hi ajaye ..

Ek pic wo Dubai  Sheikh wali dress mai...

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really dnt know how the Twitter people do this...

I mean when we have such a clear idea about their families and boundaries ... What gives them so much faith and courage to not believe the naked truth ..?

Matlab how can people be so blind ?? 

And how do they ...after knowing so much ... Whether they trust it or not ...  ship them .? At least u r supposed to have a doubt and hence behave accordingly...

It amazes me... 

Really 

They say they will believe it only when they will hear it from KV's mouth!! Rest who try to bring any proof is a hater.

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja7295

I m loving it 

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja7295

kv nominate hua kya? KP started alreadyπŸ˜†

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye sab sun kar twitter bolenge forum wale bhi mast shipping karte hai🀣

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Let me become a tt fangirl once and guess why kv didn’t like Deba’s pic with her other co star… he is Jβ€¦β€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Kehne mein bhi sharam aa rahee hain…

Omg!! Instagram is filled with their hug wala reels… seriously even I admire it but don’t they feel embarrassed to make such reels knowing the reality

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roym

Ye sab sun kar twitter bolenge forum wale bhi mast shipping karte hai🀣

Secret shippers🀣🀣